Jul 18 - Chick-Fil-A cops to being anti-gay: ‘guilty as charged’ says company president

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2012, 08:18 PM         #21
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So the purpose Marriage & Family Foundation and the Family Research Council is to prevent gay marriages and relationships? I wonder how their progress is going.

24 Hour chick fil a on Cleveland Ave in ATL>>>>>>>>

that place has taken good care of me especially after the club...spicy chicken sandwich deluxe and chicken,egg, and cheese biscuits
 5 years ago '07        #22
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,378 | Props total: 13033 13033
chick-fil-a >>>>>>>>>

used to have one in the mall across the street from me, went there one day and it was gone

moving in 6 months
 5 years ago '08        #23
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
waffle fries and soggy chicken sandwiches ftw
 07-18-2012, 08:50 PM         #24
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeruDat said:

[pic - click to view]

this has been known for a while, he's doing this because like it or not in this political climate it's a PR move, he waited until people were talking full force about this issue. it's no secret that they were amongst the largest donors to FOF and other orgs that championed prop 8, how that turn out
 5 years ago '07        #25
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
boxden is full of anti-gay a.ss n*ggas. I'm sure few of ya'll give a fu*k or see the correlation between supporting anti-gay initiatives and buyin chick-fil-a at this point.
 07-18-2012, 09:05 PM         #26
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Impetuous said:
boxden is full of anti-gay a.ss n*ggas. I'm sure few of ya'll give a fu*k or see the correlation between supporting anti-gay initiatives and buyin chick-fil-a at this point.
You're right... "I" dont give a fuhk.
Think about it. Everyone is supposed to respect gay this gay that. But these mafuhkas feelin' themselves so much that they cant respect when someone doesnt agree with that lifestyle. O.o
The fuhk is this? The "Gay Ultimatum?" get down or lay down n*gga? Lol
Stopit 5
 5 years ago '04        #27
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
they need to open up more of these in nyc
 5 years ago '04        #28
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
what y'all know about the ranch packets on those waffle fries!!
 5 years ago '10        #29
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 HeruDat said:

[pic - click to view]

Not many n*ggas know bout that, I might just have to cop that Caniac Combo tomorrow
 5 years ago '05        #30
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,239 | Props total: 13755 13755
they don't HAVE to support gay people... it's their choice as long as they not tryna actively eliminate them on some holocaust sh*t it's within their free speech.. It's a non issue unless they discriminate against hiring them...

and my local chick fil-a has a gay dude, and a retarded black dude working there.. that's inclusion like mufugga

sh*t even if they was like fu*k black people i'd still be there for them chicken biscuts
 5 years ago '08        #31
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 1760 1760
so sick of this homo worshiping society. doesnt anyone read the bible anymore? hate the sin not the sinner.

good for chic fil a
 5 years ago '09        #32
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 pa_general said:
Chick-Fil-A>>>
 5 years ago '12        #33
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,580 | Props total: 6036 6036
 NahLij said:
Shiiiieeeet I would likethem EVEN MORE if they prayed to Based God

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #34
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Chi-Fil-A and Zaxby's
 5 years ago '07        #35
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19965 19965
 rfessler1 said:
so sick of this homo worshiping society. doesnt anyone read the bible anymore? hate the sin not the sinner.

good for chic fil a
 Flash Kick said:

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death. (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man has s3x with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a wh0ore, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, k!ll them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and k!ll all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
Yeah everyone keep reading the bible, so it can continue to dumb down morons like yourself. fu*k the Bible.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-18-2012 at 11:06 PM..
 07-18-2012, 11:12 PM         #36
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i share the same sentiments as everybody else do

fu*k the politics
 5 years ago '04        #37
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
I've HEARD this before, them being "Anti-Gay" , which I figured it wouldn't be too far fetched, but never heard of any proof of it, I suppose, until now. While I commend the owner for speakin' on how he really feels - I don't believe it to be smart to basically shun gays. No one wins here (of course you can have the few that feels like "yeah! they stood for what they believe, or rather don't believe in", but the negativity it receives will outweighs that matter more.)

You gotta let people live the way they want; if you're really THAT religious and believe God wouldn't like it and they'll get punished for it - let God handle that on his time.... stop judging folks and keep makin' that bangin' a.ss chicken. Everyone's happy. The end.
 5 years ago '09        #38
aju8483 21 heat pts21
space
space
$188 | Props total: 1 1
 5 years ago '05        #39
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
I personally don't care about Chick-Fil-A's stance on gays, I'm gay, I'll still eat their food, as individuals they have the right to believe in what they want, and though I don't agree with their position as an American I'm not gonna judge them based off that

now stop serving breakfast and then we gonna have a fu*king problem
 5 years ago '08        #40
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
my love for Chic-Fil-A far exceeds compassion for anything.............they could be torturing the chicken in front of small children for all I care............they could go and speak out against me and I'll still be there.............

I had these feelings before I found out they will put egg on breakfast chicken per request..........Im willing to k!ll and die for them now
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy