Jul 18 - Chick-Fil-A cops to being anti-gay: ‘guilty as charged’ says company president

most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
51 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
5897 pageviews
98 comments


jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
avatar space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Jul 18 - Chick-Fil-A cops to being anti-gay: ‘guilty as charged’ says company president
 

 

[pic - click to view]



Fast food chain Chick-Fil-A has been accused of being anti-gay for supporting organizations such as Focus on the Family, which oppose gay marriage.

Company president Dan Cathy said this week that his company is “guilty as charged.”

In an interview with the Baptist Press, Cathy said Chick-Fil-A is “very much supportive of the family - the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that.”

The chain, founded in 1946 by Cathy’s father, S. Truett Cathy, donated a total of $2 million to anti-gay groups including the Marriage & Family Foundation and the Family Research Council in 2010, according to Business Insider.

Chick-Fil-A gave another $2 million to many of the same organizations in 2009.

The donations, made through the company’s charity organization, WinShape, prompted Boston’s Northeastern University to scrap plans for a Chick-Fil-A on its campus earlier this year.

Despite a corporate statement declaring that the purpose of Chick-Fil-A is “to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us,” Cathy told the Baptist Press that it isn’t a Christian business.

Christianity “is about a personal relationship,” he said. “Companies are not lost or saved, but certainly individuals are. But as an organization we can operate on biblical principles.”

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

 Chick-Fil-A cops to being anti-gay: ‘guilty as charged’ says company presidentÂ* - NY Daily News


Say what you want but i gives less than a fu-k cuz the chick-fil-a nuggets with Polynesian sauce be on point

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



and the sandwiches with waffle fries FTW

[pic - click to view]



Only thing i dont like is that they not open late or on Sundays...lol

98 comments for "Jul 18 - Chick-Fil-A cops to being anti-gay: ‘guilty as charged’ says company president"

 6 years ago '06        #2
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
Chi-Fil-A>>>
 6 years ago '07        #3
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,913 | Props total: 19840 19840
yea Im in Focus on fam central (C.Springs).. ole don't ask don't tell just point fingers organization lol
 07-18-2012, 03:13 PM         #4
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't care if they believed in unicorns and prayed to based god.

The food is good as fu*k.
 6 years ago '07        #5
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
No sh*t, they are a very religious company. They aren't even open on Sundays for gods sake. This should be common knowledge and they have never tried to hide it. They donate a lot to "pro-family" (ie anti-gay) organizations.


I support gay rights but Chick-Fil-A is getting ate no matter what, I don't give a damn
 6 years ago '09        #6
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
fu*king right. at least someone has some balls in this country
 6 years ago '12        #7
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$21,293 | Props total: 2495 2495
 ghost8 said:
No sh*t, they are a very religious company. They aren't even open on Sundays for gods sake. This should be common knowledge and they have never tried to hide it. They donate a lot to "pro-family" (ie anti-gay) organizations.


I support gay rights but Chick-Fil-A is getting ate no matter what, I don't give a damn
Same here
 6 years ago '06        #8
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,323 | Props total: 501 501
I'm not gay but i live with a gay person and I dont see it as a problem as long as they aren't spewing anti-gay messages. Being Pro-heteros3xual and being anti-gay are two totally different things. You can be against homos3xuality without being an as*hole and i dont think they have ever done anything i would consider over the line.
 6 years ago '10        #9
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 16 16
 ghost8 said:
No sh*t, they are a very religious company. They aren't even open on Sundays for gods sake. This should be common knowledge and they have never tried to hide it. They donate a lot to "pro-family" (ie anti-gay) organizations.


I support gay rights but Chick-Fil-A is getting ate no matter what, I don't give a damn
co-sign.



I fu*kin' love that chicken sandwich with the waffle fries and a large hi-c fruit punch!
 6 years ago '09        #10
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 2301 2301
Blunt. I like it. It's their restaurant. They can run it how they see fit. They can support whomever they choose etc etc. It's THEIR views.
 6 years ago '07        #11
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]



Fast food chain Chick-Fil-A has been accused of being anti-gay for supporting organizations such as Focus on the Family, which oppose gay marriage.

Company president Dan Cathy said this week that his company is “guilty as charged.”

In an interview with the Baptist Press, Cathy said Chick-Fil-A is “very much supportive of the family - the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that.”

The chain, founded in 1946 by Cathy’s father, S. Truett Cathy, donated a total of $2 million to anti-gay groups including the Marriage & Family Foundation and the Family Research Council in 2010, according to Business Insider.

Chick-Fil-A gave another $2 million to many of the same organizations in 2009.

The donations, made through the company’s charity organization, WinShape, prompted Boston’s Northeastern University to scrap plans for a Chick-Fil-A on its campus earlier this year.

Despite a corporate statement declaring that the purpose of Chick-Fil-A is “to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us,” Cathy told the Baptist Press that it isn’t a Christian business.

Christianity “is about a personal relationship,” he said. “Companies are not lost or saved, but certainly individuals are. But as an organization we can operate on biblical principles.”

Read more:


Say what you want but i gives less than a fu-k cuz the chick-fil-a nuggets with Polynesian sauce be on point

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



and the sandwiches with waffle fries FTW

[pic - click to view]



Only thing i dont like is that they not open late or on Sundays...lol
You already know
 6 years ago '05        #12
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206

[pic - click to view]


 6 years ago '05        #13
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,556 | Props total: 367 367
 ill 800 said:
fu*king right. At least someone has some balls in this country
chicken balls
 6 years ago '04        #14
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$9,556 | Props total: 4015 4015
wow the backlash from this will be epic


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #15
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 utdpridah said:

[pic - click to view]




You know you can add eggs to that and make a chicken, egg, and cheese sandwich That sh*t is GOAT breakfast food. Its not on the menu though, you just have to ask
 6 years ago '07        #16
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23782 23782
never ate there but heard its good as hell lol. I just dont understand from a business stand point why someone would say this, if i owned a business and hated gay people id just stay quiet, who wants that negative press, and gay people still have money lol.
 6 years ago '04        #17
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
the polynesian sauce>__

I dip everything on the menu in it.
 07-18-2012, 06:13 PM         #18
DaFlavamensavor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid move bad for business every one of the store will have a gay rally protesting chick fil a dressed like chickens talking bout eat beef
 07-18-2012, 06:47 PM         #19
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keepin it mega real!
Sheeeit had I not eaten already I woulda went over there & got that bomb a.ss chicken sammich!
I didnt know you can get egg on it tho.

*subscribes
 6 years ago '11        #20
mexcellente86 
space
avatar space
space
$811 | Props total: 307 307
 TiestoFriendly said:
co-sign.



I fu*kin' love that chicken sandwich with the waffle fries and a large hi-c fruit punch!

And some polynesian sauce!

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Who are your preferred reviewers?
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Thanos Or Darkseid
136 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy