Forbes Magazine Calls Jeremy Lin The Dumbest Harvard Grad Ever LOL

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #41
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Hold That said:
What a stupid forbes article. Clearly the writer is a hurt Knicks fan.

Provide a list of grads from Harvard in the last 5 years who are worth 25mil.
Do drop outs count, cause I could name 15 off top without looking it up. n*ggas sleeping on that Harvard network and everybody knows ya network is your net worth
 5 years ago '04        #42
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
Knicks lost because its embedded in their DNA and Lin lost because unless he magically turns into Rondo overnight, this "Linsanity" sh*t is really done and no one is gonna care about him anymore. At least he got $$$ out of the whole mess
 5 years ago '08        #43
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2634 2634
 Hold That said:
What a stupid forbes article. Clearly the writer is a hurt Knicks fan.

Provide a list of grads from Harvard in the last 5 years who are worth 25mil.
real request, or not?

harvard has 62 BILLIONAIREs alumni g
 5 years ago '08        #44
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2634 2634
 joshdogg26 said:
he was given one offer sheet during his entire free agency period and he signed it. it was out of his hands after that. they also told him they'd match any offer. this guy clearly doesn't know that houston had a large installed fanbase in china from the yao days either. jeremy lin should make a blog post about how he's the dumbest forbes writer ever.
he got two.
verbally agreed to one, then flew back to houston and let them n*ggas attempt to r*pe the knicks soooo......

5 years ago '11        #45
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Lin will be out the league in one year
 5 years ago '11        #46
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 363 363
Like I said before... Lin's a dumb a.ss! He would have made that 3rd year ballon money 6 months into the new season, now he might even lose some of his endorsements if the entire Asian population doesn't rally around him!
 5 years ago '09        #47
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,936 | Props total: 22189 22189
 Imagin3 said:
real request, or not?

harvard has 62 BILLIONAIREs alumni g
That's some daddy's money sh*t. I know plenty of harvard grads and aint none of em caking more than jeremy lin. One white dude out here as a tennis instructor at the tennis club for kids in the projects

Can't front I be up in there sometimes
 5 years ago '08        #48
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 The N said:
Knicks ain't winning sh*t, realistically speaking

EFC will be HEAT VS CELTICS for years to come

those two Organizations only play to WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS NOW
Boston's run ended the night the C's fans were chanting in a blow-out loss to Miami.

They will not make it out the 2nd round with this team...I don't even expect KG to be back once the season ends next year....and that's when the true re-build will happen.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
Lin went for the money, Knicks dont want to pay a extra 20 million to keep Lin

Lin is ok, he hasn't even played a full NBA season for the Knicks to take a huge risk on that contract

96 - 22 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 81% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 5 years ago '07        #50
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
if lin was actually confident in his skill, he coulda made way more money in NY than Houston. he chose to take the easy and more guaranteed way out. knicks aren't hurting for PGs. y'all acting like dude is top 3 PGs in the league.
 5 years ago '04        #51
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
lin won. people still talking. money will still flow. asians will still follow. doesnt really matter what you or i think. money talks.
 5 years ago '07        #52
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
ppl aren't gonna be talking DURING the season though. he won by being in the NBA and getting a nice contract. but he didn't maximize his wallet's potential. that's the way it is.
 5 years ago '10        #53
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 74 74
 Hold That said:
Yes 15mil with a poision pill. If the Knicks are looking to move him then what team would want him at the 15mil last year with no ability to amnesty ? That's a large chunk of a teams cap for him.

Lin didn't fit well with NY, specifically with Melo and Amare. Lin also didn't play in the playoffs because he didn't want to hurt his stock.

As a fan Knicks need to get in the habit of thinking "if he's no good against Miami, fu*k itbwe don't need him" He fan k!ll against any other team but if he can't score double digits against the Heat thwn why are people sad he's gone? Heat are the team to beat afterall.
what are you talking about there is always a team willing to pick up a contract like that ,don't act stupid. Look at Joe Johnson, look at Rashard Lewis etc. Plus Lin is young and marketable, last yr was basically his rookie year, he was continuously getting better. And trust me I wasn't the type of fan that was all hooray on Lin. I watched his gm saw that he really had no left, turned the ball over a lil, and at the beginning couldn't hit a shot, but he kept on improving as the season went on and you could see him strengthening his weaknesses. Now is he gng to average his 26 and 8 when amare and melo come no. He was getting like 13 and 7 with the possibility of having a huge game once in a while and thats what you want

And to say that stupidity that he didnt want to play bc he didnt want to hurt his stock? Some of you guys watch to much tv, listening to stephen a. smith and what not. People think everyone is Wes Unseld or some sh*t. I tore my meniscus just last yr playing bball, its all good till a couple of hours then the swelling is rediculous. I wanted to play so badly that I decided to thug it out. If I was to get surgery which i ended up doing like 7 moths later i would initially hv to wait like 6 plus week and rehab to hopefully get back to normal. I waited like 3 weeks swelling went down, i played but i was not playing like myself, i ended up messing up my knee some more and didnt play the rest of the season. All im saying is that playing would be dumb with the possibility of fu*king your knee up more like I did, and only people have had an injury liek that can tell you
 5 years ago '07        #54
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,375 | Props total: 13028 13028
 Imagin3 said:
he got two.
verbally agreed to one, then flew back to houston and let them n*ggas attempt to r*pe the knicks soooo......

a verbal agreement isn't an offer sheet, and the one he ended up signing was with the same team. not like he pulled an elton brand. plus he was told they'd match any offer.
 5 years ago '12        #55
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
Knickslost

Lin prob the best pg theyll ever have
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago