Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Lol ...
 5 years ago '07        #22
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,503 | Props total: 15049 15049
forbes lost
 5 years ago '07        #23
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13065 13065
he was given one offer sheet during his entire free agency period and he signed it. it was out of his hands after that. they also told him they'd match any offer. this guy clearly doesn't know that houston had a large installed fanbase in china from the yao days either. jeremy lin should make a blog post about how he's the dumbest forbes writer ever.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 07-18-2012 at 06:39 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #24
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You not taking into circumstances. People had the Bulls & Heat pegged for the ECF every year but what happened? Rose went down.

So you don't know if key members on the heat or celtics go down with injuries or start playing atrocious come playoff time or whatever.
Rondo/Rose/LeBron/Hibbert could all get hurt for the whole playoffs Knicks would still end up losing to the 76ers
 5 years ago '09        #25
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22539 22539
forbes losing credibility putting something like this on there name
 5 years ago '06        #26
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085

great article,

#linlost

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 5 years ago '06        #27
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 maxnn said:
But would Lin's contract be that hard to move? A team that is desperate to sell tickets would def take on Lin's contract, and if you can't find a team to take on his contract, having a 15 million expiring contract when you expect to be contending can be huge.
You can get a piece that is worth paying that huge Luxury tax with that contract.

IMO, Dolan screwed up. Made his team worse in the short term and long term.
i cosign all of this.

Dolan would make some money back marketing Lin.

And if Lin does turn out to be a flash-in-the-pan, move him as a huge expiring in the third year for a piece to potentially put knicks over the top.

Add in the fact that knicks other PGs are either fat or old, it was Retarded not to resign him.
 5 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 maxnn said:
But would Lin's contract be that hard to move? A team that is desperate to sell tickets would def take on Lin's contract, and if you can't find a team to take on his contract, having a 15 million expiring contract when you expect to be contending can be huge.
You can get a piece that is worth paying that huge Luxury tax with that contract.

IMO, Dolan screwed up. Made his team worse in the short term and long term.
Yes 15mil with a poision pill. If the Knicks are looking to move him then what team would want him at the 15mil last year with no ability to amnesty ? That's a large chunk of a teams cap for him.

Lin didn't fit well with NY, specifically with Melo and Amare. Lin also didn't play in the playoffs because he didn't want to hurt his stock.

As a fan Knicks need to get in the habit of thinking "if he's no good against Miami, fu*k itbwe don't need him" He fan k!ll against any other team but if he can't score double digits against the Heat thwn why are people sad he's gone? Heat are the team to beat afterall.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-18-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 07-19-2012, 02:37 AM         #29
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
nah he can ball, he like 23 year olds and had that LINSANITY dude MADE A BRAND OF HIMSELF LAST SEASON, nobody on the Knicks did anything like that or anything to get the Knicks a much needed winning streak that got them into the Playoffs.

LIN ain't no SUPERSTAR but he is a STAR in the making at this point, in Houston with Stern/NBA giving him the YAO treatment he will become an international STAR for the NBA. This guy is unique for the NBA brand, ain't no other LIN's out there look around, KNICKS LOST that aspect of his value.
yes because melo didn't score over 35 for 6 + games and 30+ in 8
 5 years ago '06        #30
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
kid would have folded in NY eventually

NY media would have ate him up

smart move.. get the money and fade away being an average starting pg and nothing more
 5 years ago '10        #31
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,007 | Props total: 5718 5718
Some of yall missin the point. This article aint about who lost the most out of the Knicks and Lin, its saying they BOTH loat. But Dolan rich forever. Lin in New York would have been marketing gold...for Lin.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 NoLastName said:
Knicks and Lin lost... it coulda been something special but now we'll never know...
this. minus the bi*chassness.
 07-19-2012, 04:07 AM         #33
purenitro01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
What a stupid forbes article. Clearly the writer is a hurt Knicks fan.

Provide a list of grads from Harvard in the last 5 years who are worth 25mil.
I bet you no list exist.

unless they hedgefund managers/financiers but still that takes more than a few years to get to those levels of compensation.
 5 years ago '05        #34
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Yao never had a problem gaining an army like fan base in Houston. I guess nobody made the connection between Yao > Houston > Lin.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I think he going to make some GOOD money down in Houston...if he is half way decent to maybe get them CLOSE to the playoffs this year he going to get that Yao Ming fame...and his stock across seas is going to go crazy

FrankAndBeans said:
Some of yall missin the point. This article aint about who lost the most out of the Knicks and Lin, its saying they BOTH loat. But Dolan rich forever. Lin in New York would have been marketing gold...for Lin.

Thats if he even would have started...I believe he did the best thing he could for himself...He should invest that money because its not going to last forever and hope he gets another extension

Last edited by Majestic_GMMB; 07-19-2012 at 05:59 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #36
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
@ this article...
 5 years ago '09        #37
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 211 211
Daaaaaaamn Knicks fans really salty over a bench-warmer that thrived in D'Antoni's system while the 2 superstars were out....what did he have 70 turnovers in that span against 7 of the worst teams in the league?...and then what?

He's just a marketing tool....Knicks didn't need him....but then again making a move for a drunk driving Kidd, overweight Felton, and brittle Camby isn't what they needed either....way to take a step backwards AGAIN Knicks...
 5 years ago '06        #38
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 H-o-f-f-a said:
Yao never had a problem gaining an army like fan base in Houston. I guess nobody made the connection between Yao > Houston > Lin.
I think the writer is butt hurt about the whole situation. Houston is a top ten market and a nice fanbase. Yao Ming was a star in the city and Lin will be the same. All Lin has to do is be somewhat productive and that is a win for Morey. But is our team better with Lin??? I have no clue. We still need more pieces. I believe it was a business move more than anything. I don't think we will have a problem getting a star, but we need to get a star.
 07-19-2012, 11:44 AM         #39
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
nah he can ball, he like 23 year olds and had that LINSANITY dude MADE A BRAND OF HIMSELF LAST SEASON, nobody on the Knicks did anything like that or anything to get the Knicks a much needed winning streak that got them into the Playoffs.

LIN ain't no SUPERSTAR but he is a STAR in the making at this point, in Houston with Stern/NBA giving him the YAO treatment he will become an international STAR for the NBA. This guy is unique for the NBA brand, ain't no other LIN's out there look around, KNICKS LOST that aspect of his value.
 5 years ago '04        #40
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
Mannn GTFOH Jermey Lin is winning becuase he is doing what he wants to do and thats play ball and get paid. He didn't care about paid crazy millions he wants to compete, I mean C'mon we all know everybody in the league get paper and I don't know too many who graduate college and make $27 Million in 3 years and having a ton of fun while doing it!
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy