Feb 10 - The Game: "Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick!"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda taking shots at meeky mouse ?
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #161
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
*(g-unit)d!ckrydas*
 02-12-2005, 01:15 AM         #162
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gave props to jrs200x and precessionpower because that is the pure and unadulterated truth, the new Roc is a shell of its less than great former self
 12 years ago '05        #163
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
*(g-unit)d!ckrydas*
 12 years ago '04        #164
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^^^*(Rocafella)d!ckryda*
 12 years ago '04        #165
ramzx22 
space
space
space
I still think jay aint a great of his or my life span....and keep underrating game and watch the overrated jay-z fall off like a bad bag of dope....get at me
 02-12-2005, 02:28 AM         #166
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ramzx22 said:
I still think jay aint a great of his or my life span....and keep underrating game and watch the overrated jay-z fall off like a bad bag of dope....get at me
truth spoken, he ain't great, he is a B+ rapper, Game is a C right now
 12 years ago '04        #167
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
jay can still bring it
 02-12-2005, 10:54 AM         #168
RaZe_304 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lildut1213 said:
you can not believe that statement, did you ever listen to a track titled Renegade, if not then do so very quickly and you will see that there is no way in Hell Jay at his best is better than Em at his best.

Also I gave props to the person who said Def Jam can't fu*k with Interscope, even k!lla Cam said that. Jay-Z and Beanie are the only reason the Roc has a name, with Beans being in jail @ the moment, its just Ji-zay, but if he really wants to be taken seriously as a CEO, he has to stop actin like he is still a rapper, I hope the Def Jam board members get that through to him that he is no longer a rapper, and Bleek is a man so he should go one on one w/ Game and stop lettin Jay save him.

I was thinkin tha same thang....I mean, really S-A-Gunit is TOO DAMN STRONG for ANY CLICK OUT THERE. And that's hurtin tha industry right now. I dont know who broght it up first in here, but really? Jay neva MURKED 50, they exchanged a couple lines at each otha, but that's that. Keepin it real, jigga know he got skill, but there's a reason he aint neva really GO AT 50. Same reason why he aint neva go at Fat Joe. And keepin it real, FJ aint NEVA been quiet about his aim at 'takin tha throne' from Jay. This'll be a mistake becuz they DONT KNOW who'll ride for Game. I just find it hard to believe that aint NONE of them cat's gonna ride wit Game. This beef is BAD for BOTH SIDES. Let Bleek get murked by Game AGAIN, and dead this sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #169
jusdre2 
space
space
space
$465 | Props total: 2 2
Im not a fan of either party but from i see............GAME cant fu*k wit Jay
 12 years ago '04        #170
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 0 0
yeah right

The_Game-UKNOWHATiTiS Vol.3

i can see it right now
 12 years ago '04        #171
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 0 0
but its not like i hate Jay

i wanna hear Jay's response before i say more
 02-12-2005, 01:23 PM         #172
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
district 79, obviously has a g-unit d!ck in his mouth.
WHERE DO YOU HAVE JAY-Z d!ck IN YOUR VIRGINS a.ss OR MOUTH...
 02-12-2005, 01:27 PM         #173
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Linkin Park Got Jay-z Back And Now Their Going To Take Down G Unit And Blackwallstreet...
 02-12-2005, 02:44 PM         #174
DhA_cAnDii_Sh0p 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay i dont think dhat dha game is over cuz he juss came hea and 50 aint lettin sh*t go down like dhat...lol..fa sh0...

OnE
BaBii*GirL
-*1st LaDii Of M-StyLe ReCoRdS*-
 02-12-2005, 03:01 PM         #175
Jaydog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a gimmick artist, he sells just like 50 by tellin everyone he got shot and hes a real gangsta

games cd was well produced but overall game doesnt have what it takes lyrically to stay so he needs another gimmick.... oh hey how about i start beef to sell records?? hmm good idea!

only problem is well produced songs can only take u so far and if jay decides to take this to another level game will fall off quicker than he came.

and if u dissagree then come back to me in 2 yrs and tell me documentary was a classic so i can laugh at you and say who the fu*k is game.
 02-12-2005, 04:54 PM         #176
ghighsoc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont usually write responses on here but just for yall info. Game called in from London last night on Philly's Power99 station. No bullsh*t, I felt bad for him cuz he was trying to make all kind of excuses to his chant in Amsterdam. He said how he got emails from different people tellin him he was gettin dissed on Hot 97, so he had to cover his a.ss as a man. He said atleast 10-15 times he wants NO beef with Jay-z and kept sayin he is a legend why would i do that. Then even compared himself to Lebron by sayin "thats like Lebron coming into the league and then talkin all this sh*t about how he better than Michael Jordan." Basically the whole convo, which lasted like a half hour, had him defending himself sayin that he sold a million copies here in US and another million in Europe and thats 2 million people who heard him say that the button up and maybac line was for JA. So he kept sayin he was confused as to why Jay was comin at him and though he wants no part in a beef he had to save his a.ss cuz he got a son and its about being a man. He even admitted that maybe "he jumped out the window" by sayin that amsterdam chant as well as sayin beans name but it was all about being a man, not wanting a beef. He clowned young gunz and bleek sayin he sold more in 2.5 weeks than their combined catalogue, but reinstated he wanted nothin to do with jay. They asked him are u trying to start a west -east coast beef. He said no like 5 times sayin he wont go there and jay wont go there that hes worth "millions and millions and millions of dollars" and that he still tryin to get his ones up. The last thing that was kind of funny from this whole convo was when he said "look (DJ) Kev, i know people are gonna take this as a cop out or maybe edit this convo and put it on a song to make me look bad, but listen to me....I DO NOT CARE...i have too much respect for Jay and I DO NOT want no beef. I just want to feed my son man." Then to end the convo he told DJ Q Deezie that "I love Philly man, sh*t, Im an Eagles fan, Im not a Raiders fan, Im an Eagles fan. I just called to say i aint mean the sh*t about Beans nor do I want beef with Jay. Even though its an honor for him to come out of retirement just to diss me, Hes made it and Im the new kid tryin to be where he is. If he trying to get me to go back and forth with Bleek to help him sell, that aint happening." Deezie then took a playful shot saying u dont live in compton u live in london or amsterdam, and Game ended the convo by saying look, Deezie dont make me come down and do what i did in D.C. and everyone laughed before he said he had no comment on that situation and then said "i luve philly, we brothers Kev and Deezie, we need to stop the nonsense feel me" and that was the end. I hoped I covered that interview good enough for yall. Yall could take your own opinons from that but to me that sounds like game really dont want it. Maybe Dre or Em or 50 told him dont go that route. Cuz since Dre is cool wit Jay and Em is cool wit Jay and 50 already said he dont like game that much its all business and called him out bout how he wrote half his cd, i doubt hell jump in. And Game in the interview did say i dont even care if my camp jumps in or dont, theres nothing to jump into..aight 1
 02-12-2005, 05:32 PM         #177
munkofunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaydog said:
game is a gimmick artist, he sells just like 50 by tellin everyone he got shot and hes a real gangsta

games cd was well produced but overall game doesnt have what it takes lyrically to stay so he needs another gimmick.... oh hey how about i start beef to sell records?? hmm good idea!

only problem is well produced songs can only take u so far and if jay decides to take this to another level game will fall off quicker than he came.

and if u dissagree then come back to me in 2 yrs and tell me documentary was a classic so i can laugh at you and say who the fu*k is game.

truth. props.
 12 years ago '04        #178
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
 ghighsoc said:
i dont usually write responses on here but just for yall info. Game called in from London last night on Philly's Power99 station. No bullsh*t, I felt bad for him cuz he was trying to make all kind of excuses to his chant in Amsterdam. He said how he got emails from different people tellin him he was gettin dissed on Hot 97, so he had to cover his a.ss as a man. He said atleast 10-15 times he wants NO beef with Jay-z and kept sayin he is a legend why would i do that. Then even compared himself to Lebron by sayin "thats like Lebron coming into the league and then talkin all this sh*t about how he better than Michael Jordan." Basically the whole convo, which lasted like a half hour, had him defending himself sayin that he sold a million copies here in US and another million in Europe and thats 2 million people who heard him say that the button up and maybac line was for JA. So he kept sayin he was confused as to why Jay was comin at him and though he wants no part in a beef he had to save his a.ss cuz he got a son and its about being a man. He even admitted that maybe "he jumped out the window" by sayin that amsterdam chant as well as sayin beans name but it was all about being a man, not wanting a beef. He clowned young gunz and bleek sayin he sold more in 2.5 weeks than their combined catalogue, but reinstated he wanted nothin to do with jay. They asked him are u trying to start a west -east coast beef. He said no like 5 times sayin he wont go there and jay wont go there that hes worth "millions and millions and millions of dollars" and that he still tryin to get his ones up. The last thing that was kind of funny from this whole convo was when he said "look (DJ) Kev, i know people are gonna take this as a cop out or maybe edit this convo and put it on a song to make me look bad, but listen to me....I DO NOT CARE...i have too much respect for Jay and I DO NOT want no beef. I just want to feed my son man." Then to end the convo he told DJ Q Deezie that "I love Philly man, sh*t, Im an Eagles fan, Im not a Raiders fan, Im an Eagles fan. I just called to say i aint mean the sh*t about Beans nor do I want beef with Jay. Even though its an honor for him to come out of retirement just to diss me, Hes made it and Im the new kid tryin to be where he is. If he trying to get me to go back and forth with Bleek to help him sell, that aint happening." Deezie then took a playful shot saying u dont live in compton u live in london or amsterdam, and Game ended the convo by saying look, Deezie dont make me come down and do what i did in D.C. and everyone laughed before he said he had no comment on that situation and then said "i luve philly, we brothers Kev and Deezie, we need to stop the nonsense feel me" and that was the end. I hoped I covered that interview good enough for yall. Yall could take your own opinons from that but to me that sounds like game really dont want it. Maybe Dre or Em or 50 told him dont go that route. Cuz since Dre is cool wit Jay and Em is cool wit Jay and 50 already said he dont like game that much its all business and called him out bout how he wrote half his cd, i doubt hell jump in. And Game in the interview did say i dont even care if my camp jumps in or dont, theres nothing to jump into..aight 1
"What made this stupid a.ss n*gga wanna fu*k wit sig" - Beanie Sigel

The Game is a bi*ch...he did not have to call out Beanie Sigel cuz Beans didnt say sh*t to him. I mean that was uncalled for and now Games big mouth has got him into deeper sh*t. The Game deserves all the sh*t that is coming to him and I dont feel sorry for that f*g**t one bit. If Game was such a man and has a son to feed, he wouldnt be talking sh*t behind someones back when they didnt say sh*t about him in the first place. Thats like asking someone to end your career

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-12-2005 at 06:32 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #179
ramzx22 
space
space
space
beanie better at actin then rappin...fu*k this sh*t i think we should just see what happens...
 02-13-2005, 03:13 AM         #180
Fourno666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wooooooow
Game sure has a big mouth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
184 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
268 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy