Feb 10 - The Game: "Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick!"

most viewed right now
 419
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
350 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
NFL Mike Tolbert -- Pays Car Shop $3,900 In Coins ... Cops Called In Bill Disp..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Brazilian Girls Make USA Thots Look Like Trash
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Danny Brown Rantng On Twitter About Fake Industry Friends
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-11-2005, 03:53 PM         #141
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z can suck my d!ck too while hes at it, that littles.lut
 02-11-2005, 04:13 PM         #142
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know what ya'll been smoking but beanz is a fu*kin waste. That man has no talent whatsoever just like the rest of Rocafella. G-Unit aren't exactly top notch talent either but compared to Rocafella..... sh*t ain't even a contest. fu*k gay-z.
 12 years ago '04        #143
Polk County 
space
avatar space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 29 29
Here it go! That sh*t is official, bout time we had some serious beef in the industry!
 12 years ago '04        #144
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$575 | Props total: 162 162
LMAO Jay-z is trash the roc is washed up Nas ate Jay-z, Jada and Styles fu*ked up team roc there can't be a battle if neither rapper can make a song with out using someone else's verses. Who ever said Jay-z can fu*k with the whole aftermath musta bumped there head the old 50 k!lled jay-z with his dis record "Be a GentleMan" . On another note truth is "i am not a MOD" has a jay-z / rocafella d!ck in his mouth so its point less to go on and for the last time JAY-Z = TRASH.... Beans is the hottest person on the roc lol they have no artist....
 12 years ago '04        #145
marcchrome 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,914 | Props total: 1221 1221
hahahha all you haters on saying jay will k!ll g unit. fu*k jay cant even touch dj quik.

im not a fan of gunit by i got respect for them as music artists, theyve done a lot of hits.

jayz/murder inc/bleek
game/gunit/shady/blackwallstreet/dj quik

now come on jay is gonna either end up dead or hes career is gonna be shattered after this sh*t is all over
you make no sense at all, that g-unit got hits, and???????????? and jigga don't.......???
 12 years ago '04        #146
westcoast2k 
space
avatar space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
there is no beef.... game just said he still has a lot of respect for jayz... he kinda apologized cause it was a misunderstanding..


Last edited by westcoast2k; 02-11-2005 at 06:01 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #147
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,636 | Props total: 773 773
 Dot.Com said:
LMAO Jay-z is trash the roc is washed up Nas ate Jay-z, Jada and Styles fu*ked up team roc there can't be a battle if neither rapper can make a song with out using someone else's verses. Who ever said Jay-z can fu*k with the whole aftermath musta bumped there head the old 50 k!lled jay-z with his dis record "Be a GentleMan" . On another note truth is "i am not a MOD" has a jay-z / rocafella d!ck in his mouth so its point less to go on and for the last time JAY-Z = TRASH.... Beans is the hottest person on the roc lol they have no artist....
You're kidding right? Beans annihalated Jada and there's no way Nas ate Jay, that sh*t was even, both could have came better. Takeover was better than Ether though. 50 wouldn't stand a chance with Jay and Game wouldn't stand a chance against 50, so going against Jay is suicide in Game's case. And sorry but Roc is more talented lyricists than G-Unit, they ain't sh*t on the mic and that's FACT, n*ggas dissed Ja Rule's style and then they ran with it and are now doing pu**y r & b joints just like he did.
 12 years ago '04        #148
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,636 | Props total: 773 773
 westcoast2k said:
there is no beef.... game just said he still has a lot of respect for jayz... he kinda apologized cause it was a misunderstanding..
Yesterday he's saying Jay can suck his d!ck and now he's trying to act like he ain't say sh*t when he's on the airwaves, what a fu*king spineless fraud. He already met Bleek face to face after he dissed Bleek and they squashed it and a week later the f*g**t is out there doing more diss records on Bleek like a female going behind the back. This guy is the biggest pu**y ever. Buddens totally sh*t on him, Yuk sh*t all up on him, and now Jay will verbally end his life like it ain't sh*t because with Jay sh*tting on wack n*ggas like Game is effortless, it ain't like he's on Jay's level like a Nas or something.
 12 years ago '04        #149
TXP 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
game continues to do the only thing he knows. call out peoples names tryin to get some more attention. remember this one "I never take shots at legends" what a f*g
 02-11-2005, 06:44 PM         #150
munkofunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game doesn't have sh*t on a vet like Jay. So what if Nas handed Jay his own head on a plate? He could still show Game a thing or two. If Game keeps talking all this sh*t and taking it back days later, he's going to lose a lot of cred. If it came down to a battle, I think Jay-Z would take it but it's real hard to end somebody's career, especially if they've got the backing of Aftermath. But, will The Game still be here after 9 albums? I don't think so.
 02-11-2005, 07:07 PM         #151
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game dont want it w/ Hov
 02-11-2005, 07:33 PM         #152
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 District 79 said:
hahahha all you haters on saying jay will k!ll g unit. fu*k jay cant even touch dj quik.

im not a fan of gunit by i got respect for them as music artists, theyve done a lot of hits.

jayz/murder inc/bleek
game/gunit/shady/blackwallstreet/dj quik

now come on jay is gonna either end up dead or hes career is gonna be shattered after this sh*t is all over
preach
 12 years ago '05        #153
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
whos gunna take out g unit? jayz and his new linkin park friends lol....
 12 years ago '05        #154
i am not a MOD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
*d!ckrydas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
 12 years ago '04        #155
lowlow 
space
space
space
$756 | Props total: 2 2
Ooooooooosh*t!!!!!!
 02-12-2005, 12:06 AM         #156
precessionpower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Dynasty is over mayne....Roca fella is out numbered and outmatched. Rocafella fell of 4 years ago. Bleek is whack, beans is average, and Jay-z well is not on Em's level. Lets leave it at that
 02-12-2005, 12:43 AM         #157
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
State this once more... The Roc ain't sh*t. They got no artists worth talkin about... Beanie is mediocre at BEST, and usually fu*kin horrible... Bleek... fu*k bleek my grandma rap better than that n*gga... and Jay-Z? Dude oughta concentrate on his other businesses.

I've been sayin it all along, G-Unit might not be hot, but they the hottest thing going right now, and artist wise... Rocafella is not fu*kin with Aftermath. Check the Rosters ppl... You all talk all this sh*t about Aftermath/G-Unit and how everyone is gonna eat them up...but noone is doing it. You all call them pu**y and talkin how Jada gonna eat them up.. Where the n*gga at?

Its Aftermath/G-Unit for right now...all you haters just gotta deal with it. Get off Jay-Z's d!ck.


Last edited by jrs200x; 02-12-2005 at 12:44 AM..
 02-12-2005, 12:46 AM         #158
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Roc is the new Bad Boy ppl... They top artist is gone (retired) and they only makin money off they clothin line. . . sh*t I'd rather listen to Puffy than 99% of Rocafellas roster.
 12 years ago '05        #159
i am not a MOD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
*(g-unit)d!ckrydas*
 02-12-2005, 01:10 AM         #160
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
You're kidding right? Beans annihalated Jada and there's no way Nas ate Jay, that sh*t was even, both could have came better. Takeover was better than Ether though. 50 wouldn't stand a chance with Jay and Game wouldn't stand a chance against 50, so going against Jay is suicide in Game's case. And sorry but Roc is more talented lyricists than G-Unit, they ain't sh*t on the mic and that's FACT, n*ggas dissed Ja Rule's style and then they ran with it and are now doing pu**y r & b joints just like he did.
how could you possibly say that Takeover was better than Ether, that goes to show you that you are a biased Hov groupie. Any true fan would admit that Hov lost, even if you don't want to admit Eminem is better than Jay and the Roc roster is not the same army it used to be, the only reason the old Roc had any credibility is because of Jay, because Bleek sh*t was wack, Beanie second lp didn't match up to his first, the Gunners were wack, so no, the Roc's artists don't have any more talent than G-Unit. Bleek needs to not live through Hov and be a man


Last edited by lildut1213; 02-12-2005 at 01:12 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
174 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
198 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
214 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy