Feb 10 - The Game: "Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick!"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1939 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
Jay z couldn't even k!ll Em on his on record, and you know if two dope mcs are on a song together both are trying to outshine each other. even though if Em is rapping like he was in that gay sh*t Encore, then it won't even matter.
 02-11-2005, 06:59 AM         #102
downwitdaking04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a damn bout him sayin them murda inc crew can suck his d!ck but when u get to where u dissin damn near the WHOLE roc your a.ss is ova wit good luck game u just started some sh*t fo reel
 02-11-2005, 07:15 AM         #103
wuwearin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Is Retarded..... I Don't Even Think Game Got At Jay... Anybody Else Even Heard Any Info On This??? Everybodys Gettin All Up In Arms About A fu*kin Rumor... Grow Up bi*ches, This Is Hip Hop That's Just How It Goes Down. All The Beef Right Now Is Hollywood sh*t, Aint Nobody Gettin Murked... Fools
 02-11-2005, 07:16 AM         #104
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game need to stop talking sh*t b4 he get his a.ss whupped.....jay will chomp him down to bite size.....and look at what he is doing.....this is supposed to make him look tough and the best.....the only thing it will do is make jay-z rhyming a whole lot better....and keep him from "retiring"

Last edited by DeLoraye; 02-11-2005 at 07:34 AM..
 02-11-2005, 07:21 AM         #105
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Is What I Hate In Hip Hop Dudes Beefing I Know Why Jay-z Said What He Said Memphis Bleek Must Have Hype Him Up Cause Truth Be Told I Am A Jay-z Fan But If He Beef With Game Thats A Damn Shame Cause Game Showed Respect I Think Jigga Is Makin That King Of Rap Thing Go To His Head He A Cool Awsome Rapper Plus A Great Buisness Man But Game Has A Chance To Do The Same Thing He Did Be Come A Great Rapper Too Game Album Is A 7 On My Scale Of 1 To 10 The Only Thing The Game Album Needed More Of Was Consistance But Game Is A Great Rapper Hov Is A King But He Need To Watch Is Throne And Rappers Please Stop Acting Five Years Old Lol
 12 years ago '04        #106
kam422 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
Y'all need to k!ll that renegade sh*t, it was on Jay's album, but it was Eminems song. Y'all act like y'all in G-unit. Be 4 real for a minute, the only question is who is better? And if you really, even for a second think Game is better, than go log on to MTV.com and STAY THERE!!!!!!

Game is average at best, he dont rap about anything, no punchlines, no nothing. He got Dre's beats & 50's co-signing other than that NOTHING

Also, Cam didn't say Def Jam can't fu*k w/ Interscope talent-wise, he was saying that since Interscope is moving the units, Def Jam doesn't get as much attention as it should.

Last edited by kam422; 02-11-2005 at 07:30 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #107
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
Whats does it matter whose song "renegade" was for. Jay usually outshines whoever gets on a song with him. Em just ripped it and came harder than Jay
 12 years ago '04        #108
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 333 333
Ya, He Really Aint Hav To Say Beans. But Damn Tho, Bol Got Balls If U Like Him Or Not. Commin At The Whole Roc Tho, Damn. Suck My d!ck.......Ahahaha. Ma n*gga Craz.
GGGGG-Unit.

Last edited by Evil G; 02-11-2005 at 08:29 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #109
HotBYoungTurk 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,605 | Props total: 536 536
 District 79 said:
hahahha all you haters on saying jay will k!ll g unit. fu*k jay cant even touch dj quik.

damn right jay can't touch my n*gga QUIK!!!!

:)
 02-11-2005, 08:47 AM         #110
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many times are you haters goin to bring up yuckmouth/joe buddens? **smh** If game sucks so bad then why can't M.Bleek see him?? Had to get big brother Jay to f!ght for him... what a joke~
 12 years ago '04        #111
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2729 2729
beans can shut game down let alone jay-z
 12 years ago '04        #112
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 District 79 said:
only thing wrong with that comment is that ive only heard 2 tracks outta documentary cause i didnt like the rumors of game until i really found out he was from compton, and when all you were buying get rich or die trying i was throwin it in the trash.

i dont like gunit
i dont like jay z

but when it comes to beefs and whose on whose side game has a better chance
hahahahahah Who does game have on his side? Dre? LOL the Change of Heart production crew?

It would be nice if Jay and Nas just came out with an ether type record and Jay ended Games career and Nas end 50s.
 12 years ago '04        #113
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
The only diss Jay needs to put out is just a song with all the times Game has used his name proppin him... wait that would be a triple CD..
 12 years ago '04        #114
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
interesting battle man, i think all you be eating your words later on, the why is that jay has said he finished with rapping, this to me seems like a poor excuse to come back, i dont think many will praise that dude now cause he a liar and a bi*ch for the green
 02-11-2005, 09:35 AM         #115
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Name a career Jay has ended? What's that? You can't? Jay-Z has about as much power in this business as Ja Rule... Dude can rap, but lets be serious...he can't end anybodys career. Get off dudes d!ck.
 12 years ago '04        #116
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
It Looks Like Game Is Going To Be That Next Constestant On The Summer Jam Screen.
 12 years ago '04        #117
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,396 | Props total: 107 107
Ya'll takin this to serious. Game could have all the respect in the world for Jay, but at the end of the day he's a man first. What man is goin give respect to another man or anyone that does not respect him also. I hope no one on this board. IF IT'S *UCK ME THAN IT'S *UCK YOU!
 02-11-2005, 11:00 AM         #118
Big R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good i hope they end f*g**t unit once and for all!
 12 years ago '04        #119
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,198 | Props total: 0 0
well jay already lost to nas so why not keep trying until he achieves some sucess .. I wish him the best but he isn't typically amazing at battle raps and the buzz game has right now is amazing, not to say game would win in the mainstream views bc he wont just like ll beat canibus, but i guess the streets be the judge for themselves and mtv will declair jay the winner.
 12 years ago '04        #120
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 263 263
im goin to game and snoop next week

should be fun
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy