Feb 10 - The Game: "Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick!"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ghost Face
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1919 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
224 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
i am really shuttin these bi*ches the fu*k down right, look at him, lil dut, all hot and bothered from a fu*king hip hop forum...............lol!!!!!!!!!bi*ches!!!!!!
 02-11-2005, 01:25 AM         #62
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
wow...this n*gga is acting like he Game now....ROFLMAO!!!! i bet you prolly got a tongue ring just cuz the game had one you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
your mama has a gold c*it ring that she likes to be jerked violently, with her diseased, ruined rotten a.ss. That bi*ch needs some Summer's Eve
 02-11-2005, 01:27 AM         #63
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
i am really shuttin these bi*ches the fu*k down right, look at him, lil dut, all hot and bothered from a fu*king hip hop forum...............lol!!!!!!!!!bi*ches!!!!!!
you got hot and bothered and gave up the goodies to Hov you homo, and no I do not require any back up because of all of yall are homos, but I did give you and 1000 bluntz props cause this is a nice little war, bi*ches

Last edited by lildut1213; 02-11-2005 at 01:28 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #64
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,628 | Props total: 766 766
 lildut1213 said:
yall are the gays, but since yall are really female Hov groupies, I guess its straight. As long as you two are suckin, you will both always be the gay ones, Harold and Kumar lookin motherfu*kers
Yet again your genius shines through LOL. If a dude sucks your d!ck that makes you a f*g**t too, you f*g**t. If your d!ck can maintain an erection from another man than you are a f*g**t. I guess since you already said that if a guy sucks your d!ck you ain't gay than you must engage in these homos3xual activities on the regular in order to think like you do. Way to go kid, you exposed your homoerotic lifestyle to the Boxden masses.
 02-11-2005, 01:29 AM         #65
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where yall homos at, I forgot, in the other one's a.ss
 02-11-2005, 01:30 AM         #66
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Yet again your genius shines through LOL. If a dude sucks your d!ck that makes you a f*g**t too, you f*g**t. If your d!ck can maintain an erection from another man than you are a f*g**t. I guess since you already said that if a guy sucks your d!ck you ain't gay than you must engage in these homos3xual activities on the regular in order to think like you do. Way to go kid, you exposed your homoerotic lifestyle to the Boxden masses.
I get more pu**y than you will ever see in your entire life, and I said since you are a FEMALE, then you are the one and true homo, you fu*kin Nancy. And only a homo's brain pattern would operate the way your's does to rationalize you givin fellatio, all the more proff that you are a homo

Last edited by lildut1213; 02-11-2005 at 01:33 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #67
1000bluntz 
space
space
 lildut1213 said:
I get more pu**y than you will ever see in your entire life, and I said since you are a FEMALE, then you are the one and true homo, you fu*kin Nancy
That's got to be the worst response I've ever heard, your diss game is shallower than my sink.
 12 years ago '05        #68
i am not a MOD 
space
space
lol, you said "u fu*kin nancy" wow, that has to be the most feminine thing ive ever read.
 12 years ago '04        #69
1000bluntz 
space
space
 i am not a MOD said:
lol, you said "u fu*kin nancy" wow, that has to be the most feminine thing ive ever read.
For real, dude doesn't even realize you call a f*g a Mary, not a fu*king Nancy.
 02-11-2005, 01:42 AM         #70
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
You are a good judge of feministic things, you Martha Stewart livin, Oprah Winfrey watchin, estrogen filled, despicable son of a bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #71
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
lildut fantasizes that eminem will soon come out of the closet so he can use his tongue ring to suck his d!ck that fu*kin stan. He prolly dresses himself like a fu*kin girl so he can get with the game backstage like a fu*kin groupie. Always defending g-unit like he was suckin there d!ck or somethin

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-11-2005 at 01:47 AM..
 02-11-2005, 01:43 AM         #72
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
For real, dude doesn't even realize you call a f*g a Mary, not a fu*king Nancy.
Shows that you have more experience dealin with f*gs, you flamin gay
 12 years ago '05        #73
i am not a MOD 
space
space
check the sig.............jus, check it! bi*ch!!
 02-11-2005, 01:45 AM         #74
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
lildut fantasizes that eminem will soon come out of the closet so he can use his tongue ring to suck his d!ck that fu*kin stan. He prolly dresses himself like a fu*kin girl so he can get with the game backstage like a fu*kin groupie. Always defending g-unit like he was suckin there d!ck or somethin
If you would take your head out of Jay-Z's anal orfice oxygen would get to your sh*t head a.ss and realize that Eminem is better than Jay-Z, hate it or love it motherfu*kers, you f*g**t a.ss bi*ch
 02-11-2005, 01:48 AM         #75
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just owned QBQueen, she's irrevalant now, 1000 bluntz just admitted he's a Mary not a Nancy, and i am a queer MOD, you are truly a queer puttin my name in your sig. Daddy appriecates that though. So I log off as the winner right now, once again I give you guys yall props because yall came with it, but yall homos3xuality clouded your heads
 02-11-2005, 01:49 AM         #76
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
That's got to be the worst response I've ever heard, your diss game is shallower than my sink.
Shallower than your mom's waterfall, the poor, dry bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #77
1000bluntz 
space
space
 lildut1213 said:
If you would take your head out of Jay-Z's anal orfice oxygen would get to your sh*t head a.ss and realize that Eminem is better than Jay-Z, hate it or love it motherfu*kers, you f*g**t a.ss bi*ch
Have you not realized that we haven't said anything about Jay since we started sh*tting on you? You're the one who keeps on bringing up Jay and you're riding awfully hard for Em, do you want to take over Kim's role as his ugly a.ss daughter's mother or something? You accuse us of d!ckriding Jay and yet you keep bringing him up all while bigging up your fantasy man Eminem. Get off his d!ck you f*g**t, Eminem would spit in your face anyway.
 12 years ago '04        #78
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,582 | Props total: 404 404
Yo Boxden is wack at times. People arguing over the damn net about homo sh*t. This thread suppose to be about Jay Z not this bullsh*t
 02-11-2005, 01:55 AM         #79
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Have you not realized that we haven't said anything about Jay since we started sh*tting on you? You're the one who keeps on bringing up Jay and you're riding awfully hard for Em, do you want to take over Kim's role as his ugly a.ss daughter's mother or something? You accuse us of d!ckriding Jay and yet you keep bringing him up all while bigging up your fantasy man Eminem. Get off his d!ck you f*g**t, Eminem would spit in your face anyway.
my quote was direct to Queen bi*ch Queen, not you, he mentioned Jay, I've been dissin you and the other queer just for being homos, QB brought up Jay again. You would have noticed that if your gay a.ss would not have been blinded by all of that homos3xual lust and rage, you pink cheeked bi*ch
 12 years ago '05        #80
i am not a MOD 
space
space
Vvvvvv-bi*ch!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
246 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy