Feb 10 - The Game: "Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick!"

most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
oh no..."what made this stupid a.ss n*gga wanna fu*k with sig!!"..lol. This f*g**t Game should be sh*ttin his pants cuz he's gonna get annihiliated. The true hip-hop community recognizes that Game is a bi*ch but I cant say the same for them fu*ken morons who think the Game is hard and got talent...stupid f*g**ts

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-11-2005 at 12:34 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #42
QBKinG 
space
space
 i am not a MOD said:
district 79, obviously has a g-unit d!ck in his mouth.
LMAO!!!
 02-11-2005, 01:05 AM         #43
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
where he at, he still online, why he aint respond to my quote, u dont have anything clever to say in response?
I "ain't" respond to illiterate as quote cause I actually have a life that doesn't include my keyboard, mouse, right hand and vaseline. You and 1000 bluntz are two homos in a pod, yall have more Jay-Z d!ck in yall a.sses than Beyonce.
 02-11-2005, 01:06 AM         #44
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
He's too busy jacking off to Eminem magazine spreads, you'll have to wait until he's finished.
spoken like a true homo, your v*gina probably gets wet when you see Jay-Z Joe Camal a.ss lips, f*g**t
 12 years ago '05        #45
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
see, u madd, cause you got exposed as an eminem stan, who doesnt even know what his favorite rapper be saying. bi*ch!

"heres the order of my list, that its in/ it goes reggie, jay-z, tupac and biggie, andre from outkast, jada, kurrupt, nas, and then me/"
 02-11-2005, 01:09 AM         #46
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
If you think that that was Jay at his best than your opinions hold absolutely no weight and you should quietly pick your f*g**t a.ss up and run away from this board as fast as you can.
Why are you defendin your man lover like that, if Jay-Z is as great as you make him to be, everything that he spits should be his best since he's supposedly better in your queer eyes. But Em fu*kin k!lled him so I guess he's not that great, you homo
 12 years ago '04        #47
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,637 | Props total: 781 781
 lildut1213 said:
spoken like a true homo, your v*gina probably gets wet when you see Jay-Z Joe Camal a.ss lips, f*g**t
How am I the homo when you're jerking off to Eminem pictures? Don't try to reverse the curse homie.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 02-11-2005 at 01:09 AM..
 02-11-2005, 01:11 AM         #48
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
see, u madd, cause you got exposed as an eminem stan, who doesnt even know what his favorite rapper be saying. bi*ch!
I'd be suprise if your illiterate a.ss would be swift enough to understand a Jigga line, in fact I'd give your mangy a.ss dog faced homo a.ss a Scooby snack if your were able to analyze a Hov line. f*g boy
 12 years ago '04        #49
1000bluntz 
space
space
 lildut1213 said:
I "ain't" respond to illiterate as quote cause I actually have a life that doesn't include my keyboard, mouse, right hand and vaseline. You and 1000 bluntz are two homos in a pod, yall have more Jay-Z d!ck in yall a.sses than Beyonce.
I wouldn't call other people illiterate when you have even worse grammar than them.

And what the fu*k does that mean, you are sitting there at your computer too, genius, all while pleasuring yourself with said vaseline and right hand to the joy your cornea is receiving by looking at your Eminem pictures.
 12 years ago '04        #50
QBKinG 
space
space
ROFLMAO!!! lildut1213 is the same dude who gave me hate when speaking about the game being such a wanksta.....lol. now i remember you ya d!ckryding f*g**t

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-11-2005 at 01:14 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #51
i am not a MOD 
space
space
 lildut1213 said:
I'd be suprise if your illiterate a.ss would be swift enough to understand a Jigga line, in fact I'd give your mangy a.ss dog faced homo a.ss a Scooby snack if your were able to analyze a Hov line. f*g boy
ur obviously hurt by my statements, so im gonna give u a couple of minutes to calm down in your room, after that, ur punished.
 02-11-2005, 01:14 AM         #52
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
How am I the homo when you're jerking off to Eminem pictures? Don't try to reverse the curse homie.
you must be the homo, only a gay person would think to say somethin that gay, go give up your dookie love to i am a queer mod, pretendin he was Jay-Z, giving you cunnigulus with his big a.ss lips you dry twat wh0ore

Last edited by lildut1213; 02-11-2005 at 01:14 AM..
 02-11-2005, 01:17 AM         #53
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1000 c*ntz CAN SUCK MY d!ck, i am a queer mod CAN SUCK MY d!ck, QTQueen CAN SUCK MY d!ck, you fu*kin f*g**ts
 12 years ago '05        #54
i am not a MOD 
space
space
ur gonna make me count to three mister.................................1.......... .............................
 12 years ago '04        #55
1000bluntz 
space
space
 lildut1213 said:
1000 c*ntz CAN SUCK MY d!ck, i am a queer mod CAN SUCK MY d!ck, QTQueen CAN SUCK MY d!ck, you fu*kin f*g**ts
I thought only gay people would think of gay sh*t like this to say?

S

U

S

P

E

C

T
 12 years ago '05        #56
i am not a MOD 
space
space
 lildut1213 said:
and if you are asking us to suck your d!ck, then who is the gay one?
 02-11-2005, 01:20 AM         #57
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
ur obviously hurt by my statements, so im gonna give u a couple of minutes to calm down in your room, after that, ur punished.
as long as your mother is ready to tuck me in and rub my d!ck, I will gladly go to the master bedroom and slap that bi*ch on the a.ss, and tell her to kick you out of the house so you and your f*g lover 1000 bluntz can go suck Hov's d!ck for a livin, homos

Last edited by lildut1213; 02-11-2005 at 01:21 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #58
QBKinG 
space
space
 lildut1213 said:
wow...this n*gga is acting like he Game now....ROFLMAO!!!! i bet you prolly got a tongue ring just cuz the game had one you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 12 years ago '05        #59
i am not a MOD 
space
space
damn, lil dut and toy soldier need to join forces cause i am shutting these n*ggas the fu*k down today! bi*chES!!!!!!!!!!
 02-11-2005, 01:22 AM         #60
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
and if you are asking us to suck your d!ck, then who is the gay one?
yall are the gays, but since yall are really female Hov groupies, I guess its straight. As long as you two are suckin, you will both always be the gay ones, Harold and Kumar lookin motherfu*kers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
79 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
61 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
116 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
27 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy