Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
282 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
110 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-14-2005, 09:06 PM         #201
albiekeil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get fu*ked k!llakid bi*ch, did u get fu*kd in the a.ss by a n*gga wit a tatoo why u goin so hard bout it, it was a means of comparison and street tats means he from the street not from the hills livin in a fu*ken mansion,
 02-14-2005, 09:15 PM         #202
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
having a tattoo doesnt mean ur gangsta, britney spears has a tattoo. It dont matter wat tattoo either of the n*ggas got, streetwise, i dont know game, but judging (and i know only god should judge but fu*kit) game is probably one of the fakest n*ggas wit a record deal, him being on change of heart has nothing to do with it, but the n*gga talks out the side of his mouth, talkin sh*t, then taking it back, wat gangsta does dat. As far as jay-z go, he aint street no more, we all know that, but wat the fu*k does that have to do with the music

Last edited by hovdontretire; 02-14-2005 at 09:16 PM..
 02-14-2005, 09:17 PM         #203
netjunkie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I think of game... I think of a rapper that got put on by a man that's worked hard to get some kind of recognition (50). And everytime game opens his slanted c*ck lips he says "Sorry" to the rappers he dissed.

The End.

Just Rap... damn.
 02-14-2005, 10:17 PM         #204
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g unit d!ckriders VS jay z d!ckriders....just k!ll ya selfs
 02-14-2005, 10:21 PM         #205
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This should end this stupid thread once and for all

I out my money on Game to bi*ch slap Memphis Bleek (who has a bleek future if you ask me) and the Young Gunz who's last album just plainly suck ... Godd in freestyles but battle rap ... Even Jay-z called Dr. Dre to squash the beef before the whole aftermath and affiliated get on the so call new Roc-A-Fella .. they'll get their a.ss rocked for sure ..

To bad this is going no where it would have been fun either way. Game is happy though thi smore publicity for his album for those who haven't yet to listen to his Classic album.

ONE!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #206
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
*d!ckrydas!!!!*

anyway, goddamn this thread is still alive.....

*pulls out the red tape and closes thread*
 02-14-2005, 10:35 PM         #207
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol true dat ....
 02-15-2005, 12:06 AM         #208
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 District 79 said:
y would murda the whol shady./aftermath/gunit/blackwallstreet camp, modafu*ker you forget who are in those camps?

i give props to jay for making one or two good albums, oh wait i mean songs but when it comes to the streets and gangsta rap and beef interscope gots it down on lock right now. you know jay is gonna bring ja rule back into this than 50 and shady gonna come into this THAN ITS OVER, shady was a better lyricist when he was in rap olympics and broke in detroit than jay was ever.

in the end, jay is just overated
Emeinem aint gonna step in this cause he knows that is whole crew gonna get murdered on wax. And how u gonna say gangsta rap there hasn't been a good album in that genre since snoop in 94 and snoop aint gonna be on games side he stays out of beefs for the most part cause he has know chance against anybody. And who is gangsta in interscope right now that would be nobody.
 02-15-2005, 01:23 AM         #209
ogponcho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well...I have to say Game is way over his head with this one. Jay-Z has alot more experience in the battle scene and wont take much for him to shoot game down. But I really doubt Dr. Dre will let Game go at it with Jay-Z since Dre should be getting a 1 record deal with Jay-Z so I am sure Game will just appologize or something. Also, what is this I read about jayz/murder inc/bleek against game/gunit/shady/blackwallstreet/dj quik. I really doubt Eminem will have Game's back since he is good friends with Jay and as for g-unit, 50 has added two more ppl to his dissing list...Fat Joe and Jadakiss, so yeah...IF Game keeps on going with his beef against Jay and 50 gets his back, it will really be an interesting summer...
 02-15-2005, 03:25 AM         #210
InfestedSTREETs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is all wax..

Jay-z beefin with 50 CENT=Wax(Wasnt real)
Jay-z beefin with Nas=Wax (Fake)The Both Planned The beef for street Credibillity

Jay-z Beefin With Game is Fake ..The Beef Situation Is Not Real. Really the Game Just Trying to Get His Head Some Mixup or Just Making a Big wave..In Other words..Gassing The Masses.. In My Opinion
 12 years ago '04        #211
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,376 | Props total: 1458 1458
I can see it now.........7/14/05
Jay-Z humiliates Game @ summerJam.
[img]Game_on_change_of_heart_with_a_tongue_ring_getting _dumped[/img]
its ova 4 him. jus like he murdered prodigy w/ that ballerina pic
he lost alllllllllll gangsta w/ that pic.
wasnt even taken serious anymore
 02-15-2005, 01:25 PM         #212
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont forget 50s beefin with Nas 50 AND JADAKISS WHICH MEANS ALMOST EVERYONE HATES G UNIT
 12 years ago '04        #213
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 136 136
IMO Jay-Z is NOT one of the best rappers.

Eminem owns Jay-Z
(keep in mind back when their was the Nas Vs Jay-Z beef... Nas Won.)

But since Game said fu*k Roca Fella then he has problems

ROC owns G-Unit
 12 years ago '04        #214
killakidd 
space
space
space
$304 | Props total: 2 2
 albiekeil said:
get fu*ked k!llakid bi*ch, did u get fu*kd in the a.ss by a n*gga wit a tatoo why u goin so hard bout it, it was a means of comparison and street tats means he from the street not from the hills livin in a fu*ken mansion,
And yo f*g**t a.ss all i sayed was tha n*gga talkkin bout game will k!ll jigga cuz he have tatt's i never herd of a n*gga been street cuz he got tatt's

n*gga tha teletubbies got a tatt of yo maw suckin my d!ck lmao i guess there hardcore and got street credibility too ha lmao

all im sayin is Jigga my Fav rapper and ima let it be known rap level get off tha whoopin a.ss n shyt this all about lyrical skills and i ll give it that game has none Jigga movin Units game not G unit moved units not game lol
 12 years ago '04        #215
Superstar 
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 51 51
Put this thread to rest. Bury it. Do somethin!!
 12 years ago '04        #216
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 24 24
Please everyone that says Jay can't battle rap ... brush the dust off of The Takeover.
 02-15-2005, 04:03 PM         #217
ogponcho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ok this threat is long enough, one last statement. Jay-Z denies to have dissed Game. IF a beef does pop off...Jay will k!ll the game. I really doubt, other than the G-unit f*gs, anyone will have his back. This is not one of Em's artist, and he already stepped off his ja and benzino beef (he made that wussy song callin it quits, remember?) and busta and Dre, too smart for that. So IF somethign happens it would only be Gay Unit against the Roc, the INC, and fat joe, jadakiss (cuz 50 dissed them)...so I dont think gay unit has really good chances of coming up ontop of this one.

BTW...Game called Talib Kwali to let him know that he is koo. so go figure, although talib isnt mainstream so much, he a crazy lyricist. thank you for still be reading this long a.ss threat.
 02-15-2005, 05:51 PM         #218
albiekeil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the game got skills, he murdered everyone in his diss tracks, (joe buddens, yuk mouth, smurf) he will murder jay, game must of weight why jay is starting beef with him anyway, say again how old is jay? like grand dad old aye, he too old to even start beefing should be thinkin bout settling down and sh*t,
AND GAMEs GOT THOSE TATS MAN!!! ha ha lol
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
462 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
62 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy