most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane Reveals Why He Sold Young Thugís Contract
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2005, 03:04 PM         #181
D.Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 District 79 said:
when it comes to the streets and gangsta rap and beef interscope gots it down on lock right now
how? all their disses suck....
 02-13-2005, 03:13 PM         #182
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is gay
g unit is gay
 02-13-2005, 03:14 PM         #183
Bodymore-MD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PJ.Project said:
wow.

i dont think he shoulda said beans....

Co-sign
 12 years ago '04        #184
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
 ramzx22 said:
beanie better at actin then rappin...fu*k this sh*t i think we should just see what happens...
more like the Game is better at actin then he is at rapping. I mean he's fooled most of you stupid f*g**ts...dont you think

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-13-2005 at 04:01 PM..
 02-13-2005, 04:02 PM         #185
oK.Player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Rich said:
how? all their disses suck....
Because in the public's eye they always win
 12 years ago '04        #186
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
wtf jay z murder G Unit nah hes cool with 50 and they never had REAL beef, but hovgettin on game? ahahahaha are you fu*kin kiddin me

even Joe Budden fu*ked over G Unit let alone game, of course jaay would end game's career, Jay Z however cant fu*k over Eminem or Royce Da 5'9 end
 12 years ago '05        #187
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
i dont really care about the beef, i care about the music, if this sh*t helps either side produce some quality music im good, cause lyrically neither side could fu*k wit me.
 02-13-2005, 04:50 PM         #188
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game realizes he was wrong, but it's too late to apologize
 12 years ago '05        #189
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ur right, but u also pretend to be gangsta on the internet, and u still got shut the fu*k down, so really ur opinion dont matter, bi*ch!!! *but it aint time to revisit old e-beef, so i am not a mod closes thread*
 02-13-2005, 08:36 PM         #190
DzE AkA Young Hott 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see all of yall got jay-z c*ck in ur mouth...get of his d!ck.......so wat he can rap a little bit.....its not fair the whole g-unit...and jay-z....beans cannot fu*k wit banks at all.....jay-z can not fu*k wit BANKS at all....yup i said it......... fu*k wat ya heard....none of them n*ggas can fu*k wit Llyod banks
 02-13-2005, 08:37 PM         #191
DzE AkA Young Hott 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohh and i forgot about eminem...jay-z is not fu*kin wit em....yup
 12 years ago '04        #192
QBKinG 
space
space
 DzE AkA Young Hott said:
ohh and i forgot about eminem...jay-z is not fu*kin wit em....yup
u must be white n*gga....fu*k outta here
 02-14-2005, 01:20 AM         #193
albiekeil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay z aint sh*t, hes just some old studio gangsta, and u know when hungry rappers come out they hard, just like game. game will fu*k him up physically and lyrically. jay better lay down or get layed down coz game will rip him to pieces,. Jay shows that hes tough by hitting bi*ches out back of performances, probably if he wasnt with his entourage that bi*ch would of fu*ked him up ha ha ha.
Does Jay even have a tatoo?? and how much game got?
Jay used to be mean but fu*k if u gonna retire and have all this hype about retiring, then go and do just that, get the fu*k on, leave hip hop for dudes with real street credentials
 02-14-2005, 01:26 AM         #194
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said before
g unit sux balls
 12 years ago '04        #195
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
G-Units wack
Jay-Zs wack

Let them end each others carrer. Aint hurting hiphop. Neither of these groups or people are that great, yet want to act like they are the greatest, LOL. The greatest doesnt have to say they are the greatest, they just know. Both these labels are wack and have been since the beginning.

TRUTH
 12 years ago '04        #196
QBKinG 
space
space
 albiekeil said:
jay z aint sh*t, hes just some old studio gangsta, and u know when hungry rappers come out they hard, just like game. game will fu*k him up physically and lyrically. jay better lay down or get layed down coz game will rip him to pieces,. Jay shows that hes tough by hitting bi*ches out back of performances, probably if he wasnt with his entourage that bi*ch would of fu*ked him up ha ha ha.
Jay used to be mean but fu*k if u gonna retire and have all this hype about retiring, then go and do just that, get the fu*k on, leave hip hop for dudes with real street credentials

this n*gga thinks the game has street credibility.....LMAO!!!
i think that game DVD must of got to his fu*kin head or somethin....
 02-14-2005, 05:46 PM         #197
big_poppa_8912 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay lemme start off by sayin that no sh*ts gonna happen, publicity stunt, for sales and profit, n*ggas like u f!ghtin and sh*t and big names like jayz and game makin money and prolly givin props backstage, and even if there was beef jay OR game wouldnt end no ones career, We ALL talk about how pac was the greatest, Did he end any1's career? no ,because B.I.G. had skill too and the east had his back, well same story here, nuthings gonna happen this beef is gonna go down , both of these dudes have skill thats why they are where they are today, one or both of them might not be real, but they sure can Fake it.
 12 years ago '04        #198
killakidd 
space
space
space
$304 | Props total: 2 2
lolol district 79 say g unit gon murder jigga sayin his career gon be over after this

n*gga jigga got a hit every album he on sumoutha shyt tha n*gga on a level so high jesus tellin him get his a.ss down and stay from up there lol

remember jigga said he not lookin atchu he lookin past u haters lolol Jigga aint goin no where

"everybody wanna know my networks, n*ggaz wake up on my d!ck eat sum breakfast first" S. bi*ch
but tha most part i dont get is on tha freestyle on hot97 jigga sayed let me stop i dont want knowbody catchen feelins behind this meaning it wasnt to no 1 so game fuked over his self BUH Bye Game u coulda ben NBA game but now u just fukin volley ball game lmao fukin f*got a.ss loser

n*gga got 1 hit and thynk he doin sumn lmao and only reason i like it is cuz 50 had a nice style on there
 12 years ago '04        #199
killakidd 
space
space
space
o yeah i left sumn out i dont know neither 1 personally to say nothing about street beef and who would whhoo[p who's a.ss but i know game lyrics aint nowhere compared to jigga game at tha bottom of tha barrel in g unit n*ggas think he hard cuz he say it in his song sum n*gga studio ganstas but lyricly game aint fukin with jigga

so to n*ggas sayin who hard and who not who a.ss gon get shot remember u dont know none of them personaly u beleieve what u see and hear thats whats wrong lol i feel they regular n*ggas like us eitha 1 can get it
 12 years ago '04        #200
killakidd 
space
space
space
 albiekeil said:
awwww man n*gga say does jigga have a tatoo lmaolmaolmao wat kinda f*got are you? so u tellin me u thynk any n*gga with a tatoo is hard core lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
25 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
68 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
145 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy