Rick Ross - God Forgives I Don't (Album Snippets)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 PrinceDeville25 said:
Shut yo dumbass up. I just heard the snippets. It does not sound better than no Life Is Good. LIFE IS GOOD is not garbage. You just mad cuz of the praise it's getting. You trippin. & I'ma fan of Ross. It sounds like what you'd expect from Ross. Sounds like an extended version of Rich Forever.
Kim's album got a XXL rating on XXL, you think I'm going to take XXL seriously after that? From my ears, Life is Good is pure sh*t, I felt "The Don", "Daughters" "Black Bonds" but that's all, you guys put classic on that album because it's Nas, when deep down you know it's a terrible album. Ross>Nas right now

dmarino said:
lmao ross will never be better than nas....nas on his worse day is 5 times better rapper.its like comparing bologna to filet mignon
Nobody said that but Ross album sounds better than Nas. Also Ross won while 50 cent trying hard to be relevant now
 07-18-2012, 10:46 AM         #42
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HYFR said:
Album is gonna be a.ss except for Drake's verse
legendary post but it wont be better than nas verse.
 5 years ago '11        #43
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Those trap beats aren't mixed well with the others. This sounds like Deeper Than Rap + Teflon Don. Hopefully the former prevails because I'm sick of the TD sound...
 5 years ago '04        #44
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
this album will not live up to expectactions...
 5 years ago '11        #45
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t sounds beautiful. Ross did it again
 5 years ago '12        #46
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 13002 13002
Like i said before. Aint nobody fu*kin with ross right now. lol Even by listening to these snippets you know this sh*t gonna be classic. Dam Aint yall get tired of thse nas fanboys bringing him up on a ross thread? That right there shows you how fu*kin insecure these dudes are. They knew ross was gonna deliver from the start. I mean dam. sh*t gettin old. These anti-ross stans will suck a d!ck or jump off a bridge before they admit the truth and admit ross make good sh*t.

And by these way, listening to these snippets, ross album is already better than nas's and nas is in my top 5. Something for your angry hating a.ss n*ggas to simmer on. The only n*ggas on here complaining about this album are the usual nas,jeezy,guni fans that be in every ross thread like a used up attention wh0ores. Ross delivered on this sh*t as usual. Just accept the fact and quit bi*ching. Yall typical. Yall thought his sh*t was gonna sound repetitive but it didnt, just like i knew it wouldnt.

Last edited by daman729; 07-18-2012 at 11:02 AM..
 07-18-2012, 10:59 AM         #47
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
hold me back go hard as a motherfu*ker

at first I wasn't feeling it but then I played it in the whip

that sh*t go ham

yeah it do...
 5 years ago '04        #48
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Not going to judge but... I was expecting a little more. Going to wait til it drops first.

-edit-

Wow this sounds.... really weak. I'm actually in awe that Ross i dropping this he was on FIRE last year. SMh still gonna give it a download but... yeah.
 5 years ago '12        #49
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,735 | Props total: 605 605
LOL if ross never made a classic before whats makes u think this one will be

ross stans are hilarious
 5 years ago '11        #50
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Dee352 said:
LOL if ross never made a classic before whats makes u think this one will be

ross stans are hilarious
This n*gga could put out the sounds of him eating at Wing Stop as an album & his stans would still call it a classic
 5 years ago '04        #51
Real 2 heat pts
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
 daman729 said:
Like i said before. Aint nobody fu*kin with ross right now. lol Even by listening to these snippets you know this sh*t gonna be classic. Dam Aint yall get tired of thse nas fanboys bringing him up on a ross thread? That right there shows you how fu*kin insecure these dudes are. They knew ross was gonna deliver from the start. I mean dam. sh*t gettin old. These anti-ross stans will suck a d!ck or jump off a bridge before they admit the truth and admit ross make good sh*t.

And by these way, listening to these snippets, ross album is already better than nas's and nas is in my top 5. Something for your angry hating a.ss n*ggas to simmer on. The only n*ggas on here complaining about this album are the usual nas,jeezy,guni fans that be in every ross thread like a used up attention wh0ores. Ross delivered on this sh*t as usual.
Why can you not just give your opinion on the tracks without attacking the fans of other artists? And you came back to edit your post to add another paragraph criticizing others again, and made sure to bold it for attention??? But everyone else is insecure and attention seeking?
 5 years ago '04        #52
Real 2 heat pts
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
Not going to judge but... I was expecting a little more. Going to wait til it drops first.

-edit-

Wow this sounds.... really weak. I'm actually in awe that Ross i dropping this he was on FIRE last year. SMh still gonna give it a download but... yeah.
Yeah this was pretty much my exact reaction to this.
 5 years ago '11        #53
space
space
space
the drones are here posting the same sh!t over and over again. Y'all ain't got nothing better to do but hate on this man

5 years ago '12        #54
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 13002 13002
 Real said:
Why can you not just give your opinion on the tracks without attacking the fans of other artists? And you came back to edit your post to add another paragraph criticizing others again, and made sure to bold it for attention??? But everyone else is insecure and attention seeking?
I structured my statements like that so people could see it in a positive way. lol You just dont get. These dudes in here aint giving opinions. They hating. Theres a difference. Cause its the same dudes who usually come in ross threads just to hate. Thats not what you call giving an opinion. My post was just there to shed some light and present the fact ross didnt fail with this album's sound.
 5 years ago '12        #55
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,735 | Props total: 605 605
 daman729 said:
I structured my statements like that so people could see it in a positive way. lol You just dont get. These dudes in here aint giving opinions. They hating. Theres a difference. Cause its the same dudes who usually come in ross threads just to hate. Thats not what you call giving an opinion. My post was just there to shed some light and present the fact ross didnt fail with this album's sound.

so basically your catching feelings because were in here giving our opinions on the album
 5 years ago '04        #56
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,458 | Props total: 1291 1291
Kind of lackluster IMO. This just confirms it that Rich Forver was suppose to be his official album. I at least expected to be on the level of RF but it's not even close.
 5 years ago '04        #57
Real 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dee352 said:
so basically your catching feelings because were in here giving our opinions on the album
trolls don't even know how to troll right anymore.
 5 years ago '11        #58
space
space
space
 Dee352 said:

Nah he just calling out the "usual suspects" who are in every Ross thread masking the hate under the guise of an"opinion".

5 years ago '11        #59
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
I'm a Ross hater but he's 1 of only 8 artists out of 153 that have over 600+ plays from me in the past 2 years. Damn, I wonder what that makes people who really do hate Ross...
 5 years ago '12        #60
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,819 | Props total: 1738 1738
Production sounds top notch as usual.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy