Jul 18 - ‘Queen of Clown Pr0n’ dies of cancer at 30

most viewed right now
 102
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 75
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 bigdog232 said:
yeah... but supposedly the universal healthcare shyt aint all that neither... and that Obamacare aint no babystep, thats just some ol other bullshyt that aint really set up to help nobody but health insurance companies and the IRS... lol
I swear americans are fu*kin retards...
If I ever get hurt in any kind of way, I will never see any bill, no matter what treatment I get, besides the 10€ I have to pay quarterly if I go to a doc or the hospital.
Americans on the other hand get presented $10k+ bills or hundred dollar bills from dentists...
I can go to the dentist any day and get all my teeth done for free...
Is it really that hard to understand healthcare?
 07-18-2012, 09:12 PM         #22
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP. She went out young. Had a wonderful support system
 5 years ago '08        #23
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 5818 5818
F.A.P. to R.I.P.
 07-18-2012, 10:08 PM         #24
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
we need a single payer

i'm cool with with aca because we're trending in that direction but if you really want to reform sh*t, single payer is the way to go.
Agree

 bigdog232 said:
yeah... but supposedly the universal healthcare shyt aint all that neither... and that Obamacare aint no babystep, thats just some ol other bullshyt that aint really set up to help nobody but health insurance companies and the IRS... lol
Yea, the current proposal sucks donkey balls because Obama compromised like a mother fu*ker to the Republicans as usual.

But Universal Healthcare of almost all other countries>>>>>>>>>>US health insurance
 5 years ago '05        #25
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
Clown pr0n
 07-18-2012, 11:37 PM         #26
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn 30 is young. That's messed up.
 5 years ago '09        #27
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 5 years ago '07        #28
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 kevante said:
I'm not talking about Obamacare/current Universal healthcare reform that they're trying to pass. I know that sh*t is horrid. I'm talking about real Universal Healthcare, but I guess Obamacare is a baby step in the right direction. We're the only 1st world nation without universal healthcare. sh*t is stupid.
Yo my man who got the chains on ya? If you want universal healthcare, take off. I wont miss u, i guarantee.
 5 years ago '07        #29
Gortexmethod 
space
avatar space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
I did a search an found a bunch of her vids she was hot
But none of the scenes I found were clown pr0n
 5 years ago '04        #30
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3922 3922
The queen
[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #31
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
R.I.P. to the lady........and she's my age at that!! Maaaaan......:(
 5 years ago '04        #32
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Lil Jay said:
I swear americans are fu*kin retards...
If I ever get hurt in any kind of way, I will never see any bill, no matter what treatment I get, besides the 10€ I have to pay quarterly if I go to a doc or the hospital.
Americans on the other hand get presented $10k+ bills or hundred dollar bills from dentists...
I can go to the dentist any day and get all my teeth done for free...
Is it really that hard to understand healthcare?
is it that easy if you need surgery? What if you get dental implants? How long is the wait?
 5 years ago '04        #33
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 kevante said:
Agree



Yea, the current proposal sucks donkey balls because Obama compromised like a mother fu*ker to the Republicans as usual.

But Universal Healthcare of almost all other countries>>>>>>>>>>US health insurance
you gotta point...
 5 years ago '09        #34
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 bigdog232 said:
is it that easy if you need surgery? What if you get dental implants? How long is the wait?
yes it is. surgery and implants by appointment, solely depends on the doc/ hospital you go to.
They take care of you pretty much as if you put it down cash, because the state will take care of it.
 5 years ago '04        #35
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 kevante said:
I'm not talking about Obamacare/current Universal healthcare reform that they're trying to pass. I know that sh*t is horrid. I'm talking about real Universal Healthcare, but I guess Obamacare is a baby step in the right direction. We're the only 1st world nation without universal healthcare. sh*t is stupid.
Co-sign, i never understood why...when the country was mad powerfull and rich, nobody did it, and now that you are in crazy recession, they start to think about it...to be honest i think it's a shame that a country like yours do not have free health care for everyone...but at the same, i think that, right now, it would make you sink...
 5 years ago '04        #36
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Lil Jay said:
I swear americans are fu*kin retards...
If I ever get hurt in any kind of way, I will never see any bill, no matter what treatment I get, besides the 10€ I have to pay quarterly if I go to a doc or the hospital.
Americans on the other hand get presented $10k+ bills or hundred dollar bills from dentists...
I can go to the dentist any day and get all my teeth done for free...
Is it really that hard to understand healthcare?

True story, anywhere in Europe, even homeless and the lowest incomes get free healthcare, without having to pay anything at any point 99% of the time...actually the less money you've got, the easier you get taken care of...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy