Power Rangers Doesn't Allow Two Black Members?

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
5382 pageviews
25 comments


Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Power Rangers Doesn't Allow Two Black Members?
 

 

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 https://twitter.com/sunda .. 70313859411968

I didn't make ‪#PowerRangers‬ said I was great but they already casted a black guy so they can't cast a black girl too WHY is race an issue
So they're doing casting for Megaforce which is the 2013 season, and apparantly Sundai didn't get cast as Pink because they already have a black male? image that's fu-ked up Saban. She's good looking too, and they said she was an excellent actor.

Oh, for those interested, here are the other ones in the running


[pic - click to view]

 http://www.rangercrew.com .. rce-Casting-II


Last edited by Jesszman; 07-18-2012 at 02:01 AM..

25 comments for "Power Rangers Doesn't Allow Two Black Members?"

 5 years ago '05        #2
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Oh who gives a sh*t. I want a bad white bi*ch as the pink ranger anyway. There weren't any black people on my power rangers anyway... stop fu*king with my child hood.
 07-18-2012, 01:59 AM         #3
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Oh who gives a sh*t. I want a bad white bi*ch as the pink ranger anyway. There weren't any black people on my power rangers anyway... stop fu*king with my child hood.


The Original Black Ranger was BLACK

 5 years ago '11        #4
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 I'm The Dan said:
Oh who gives a sh*t. I want a bad white bi*ch as the pink ranger anyway. There weren't any black people on my power rangers anyway... stop fu*king with my child hood.
unless you're watching Sentai, there has been a black member in each team except Mystic Force and Jungle Fury.
 5 years ago '10        #5
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
There is a formula to it though. There's always one a

- white guy (typically the leader)

- hot white chick (typically the love interest of the leader)

- Spanish (guy or girl)

- Black (guy or girl)

- Asian (guy or girl)


Thats pretty much how it has always been
 5 years ago '11        #6
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Nah, not always. Mystic Force broke that formula
 07-18-2012, 08:46 AM         #7
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So is she a.ssuming that's the case? She sounds like a bitter bi*ch because she didn't get the part.

We all know they didn't outside say "sorry we like you but we already casted a black person" no fu*king tv production or film production would EVER say that. Is her not being hired due to them already casting a black person? maybe? doesn't make her sound any less of a bitter bi*ch though. People always playing the race card

It's not always a fu*king race issue.
 5 years ago '07        #8
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]



who was really the leader? red or white? sh*t confused the hell out of me. then white turned green


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #9
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1952 1952
 infamxus said:

[pic - click to view]



who was really the leader? red or white? sh*t confused the hell out of me. then white turned green


[pic - click to view]

I remember that like it was yesterday. Originally it was the Red Ranger that was the leader and then the Green Ranger was originally a bad guy under a spell working for Rita, then the spell broke and became part of the team with the Red Ranger STILL as leader. I think then the Green Ranger lost his powers and then came back as a stronger White Ranger and became the new leader of the team.
 5 years ago '11        #10
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 infamxus said:

[pic - click to view]



who was really the leader? red or white? sh*t confused the hell out of me. then white turned green


[pic - click to view]

 DonYBE said:
I remember that like it was yesterday. Originally it was the Red Ranger that was the leader and then the Green Ranger was originally a bad guy under a spell working for Rita, then the spell broke and became part of the team with the Red Ranger STILL as leader. I think then the Green Ranger lost his powers and then came back as a stronger White Ranger and became the new leader of the team.
this. then white became red and went out like a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #11
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 8858 8858
Don't care what anyone says.....Jason > Tommy.......
 5 years ago '09        #12
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
i HIGHLY doubt they told her that

the bi*ch didnt get the part and as usual wants to play the race card


even IF the exec didnt want to add another black you think they would tell the black girl this???

plus the power rangers had like 2 or 3 blacks at 1 time before
 5 years ago '09        #13
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
 MemphBleek05 said:
Don't care what anyone says.....Jason > Tommy.......
disagreed, jason was soft, tommy brought a toughness and an edge to the show

but tommy as the white ranger>>>>>>tommy as the evil green ranger>>>>>>tommy as the good green ranger


that tiger sword the white ranger had was so dope but the green ranger playing the flute sh*t to have his bot come out the water was epic


Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 07-18-2012 at 12:20 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #14
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 IronMaiden said:
So is she a.ssuming that's the case? She sounds like a bitter bi*ch because she didn't get the part.

We all know they didn't outside say "sorry we like you but we already casted a black person" no fu*king tv production or film production would EVER say that. Is her not being hired due to them already casting a black person? maybe? doesn't make her sound any less of a bitter bi*ch though. People always playing the race card

It's not always a fu*king race issue.


What are you talking about??? Production and marketing companies do say things like that... It's their show and they fill the roles based on their visions... It's no different then when they offer casting opportunities for hot chicks... They will literally tell you that you are not attractive enough for this role... Or they will tell you they are looking for a natural red head or a natural blonde... A shorter person, a certain ethnicity... Why do you think so many people in Hollywood have such low fu*king self esteem and do drugs? It's a ruthless business and they do not sugar coat sh*t...

She didn't say she didn't get every role she tried out for because she was black... Just this particular role... Where the fu*k are you getting that it's always about race???
 5 years ago '09        #15
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
 Cheeze said:


The Original Black Ranger was BLACK

the black ranger and the yellow ranger were black....after the chink stop being the yellow ranger



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #16
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Jacc Blacc said:
agreed

but jason as the white ranger>>>>>>jason as the evil green ranger>>>>>>jason as the good green ranger


that tiger sword the white ranger had was so dope but the green ranger playing the flute sh*t to have his bot come out the water was epic

But Jason was the Red Ranger tho..
 5 years ago '09        #17
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
 TheMindOf said:
But Jason was the Red Ranger tho..
fixed, i meant tommy


 April Moon said:
wow... and I'm called racist ^^

You do know that yellow ranger died in a car accident like ten years ago, right?

didnt know she died, i'll pour some rice out
 5 years ago '04        #18
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
ya'll forgetting that Jason turned bad and then he went from Red Ranger to the Gold Ranger..
 07-18-2012, 01:16 PM         #19
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was probably the only mafuhka in my hood that didnt like Power Rangers at the time. I dont even know why. There was a show that reminded me of it too called UltraMan that I hated also. Just some corny a.ss shows. Pink Ranger this Wholesome white broad Black Ranger this Hip black guy Yellow Ranger this Asian broad. lol Producers went all out!
 07-18-2012, 01:32 PM         #20
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:


What are you talking about??? Production and marketing companies do say things like that... It's their show and they fill the roles based on their visions... It's no different then when they offer casting opportunities for hot chicks... They will literally tell you that you are not attractive enough for this role... Or they will tell you they are looking for a natural red head or a natural blonde... A shorter person, a certain ethnicity... Why do you think so many people in Hollywood have such low fu*king self esteem and do drugs? It's a ruthless business and they do not sugar coat sh*t...

She didn't say she didn't get every role she tried out for because she was black... Just this particular role... Where the fu*k are you getting that it's always about race???
Are you stupid? a production company would not tell an actor "sorry we already have a black actor"

Do you have any idea what kind of a fu*king sh*t storm that would cause?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy