Large Professor Says That There Was A More "Malicious" Version Of “Ether” Prod. By Swizz Beatz...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2797 2797
 JoeyAvalanche said:
homie if you cant see that nas wrote those verses then you a fkn fool.
sheet, if i find out someone else wrote that verse i'll call him better than both jay and nas

[pic - click to view]

rofl

just sit and think about it for a minute b

nobody can produce this version so n*ggas can listen

but they got full lyrics out on the net? now how that work? You think large pro heard the original ether sh*t and was transcribing it?

Like the n*gga LYTE said, there was a dude on the old Nas board back in the day that used to write rhymes and pass them off as Nas sh*t all the time

sh*t is fake as fu*k
 07-18-2012, 11:30 AM         #102
keysersoze0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
rofl

just sit and think about it for a minute b

nobody can produce this version so n*ggas can listen

but they got full lyrics out on the net? now how that work? You think large pro heard the original ether sh*t and was transcribing it?

Like the n*gga LYTE said, there was a dude on the old Nas board back in the day that used to write rhymes and pass them off as Nas sh*t all the time

sh*t is fake as fu*k

Also, I vividly remember that dude you are talking about. He wrote this fake 50 cent diss that was incredible. I remember the line "And G Unit's a Boy Band" and I was like
 07-18-2012, 11:44 AM         #103
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no wonder nas dont kick it with large like that no more....he talk to much
 5 years ago '09        #104
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
 _JAY_ said:
Ya never heard this?
Let me know if ya want me to up it
i wanna hear this cuz @ the end of the day nas was still mad @ lost
 5 years ago '04        #105
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6612 6612
 Chi80sbaby said:
Because most people dont know about it...

I remember hearing this first and was like why did Nas just body that young man like that. Then I heard Takeover and was like damn this nicca Jay really went in on him and the whole QB but still I was thinkin dis guy J is asking for a body bag. Then I heard Ether and the beef was over . J Stans get mad Superugly sounded like he heard Ether and went straight to da studio and rushed a diss tracked that came off as bad as that Wayne diss for Pusha
Why you think most people don't know about that (honestly asking) ?? It was cool for it's time and damn sure lit that fire under Hov/s a.ss (haha that H to Izzo line still cracks a smile on my face when I hear it haha ) till Jay OBLITERATED that sh*t with the Take Over....If Nas hadn't done Ether he would have taken a "L" like Mobb Depp, and d!ck riders would have made "Bonnie and Clyde pt2" a fu*king anthem...

Im also one of the many who where not that impressed by Ether....and after all these years Im still not...It just never "hit me" like Stillmatic did when I heard it... Actually my favorite Nas diss he ever did was actually "Don't Body Yourself" that was the type of sh*t I wanted hear actually...But whatever, that was a hell of a time to be a fan of hip hop!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 07-18-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #106
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
excite me by putting out the link, till then, jay won
 5 years ago '05        #107
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,929 | Props total: 1381 1381
 Soda Pop said:
That styles diss is real I've heard it.
Ive heard it, maybe one day when im bored ill go thru all my old mixtapes and see if i can find it. Someone has to have it.

Also i consider myself a bigger Jay fan than Nas fan. But Ether is prolly the best/nastiest diss in hiphop history. Only my opinion.

Last edited by SquirrelXss; 07-18-2012 at 12:43 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #108
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,423 | Props total: 4061 4061
takeover >>>>>> ether. Takeover had that oomph behind it
 5 years ago '08        #109
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 Cutty Olds said:
Why you think most people don't know about that (honestly asking) ?? It was cool for it's time and damn sure lit that fire under Hov/s a.ss (haha that H to Izzo line still cracks a smile on my face when I hear it haha ) till Jay OBLITERATED that sh*t with the Take Over....If Nas hadn't done Ether he would have taken a "L" like Mobb Depp, and d!ck riders would have made "Bonnie and Clyde pt2" a fu*king anthem...

Im also one of the many who where not that impressed by Ether....and after all these years Im still not...It just never "hit me" like Stillmatic did when I heard it... Actually my favorite Nas diss he ever did was actually "Don't Body Yourself" that was the type of sh*t I wanted hear actually...But whatever, that was a hell of a time to be a fan of hip hop!
TakeOver is garbage as a diss record to 'Nas', its a great diss record, just not to Nas

that sh*t is so ridiculously overrated by n*ggas, the beat was knocking like a motherfu*ker I will give it that and Jay went in on the 3rd verse

but 1st verse = jibberish
2nd verse = going at P/Mobb Deep more than he is going at Nas

and thats suppose to compare to Ether? 3 verses of progressively worst (em whats the word i am thinking for when someone gets BODIED, o yea...ETHER) ether for that a.ss, sh*t that will ahve you on the radio on hot97 crying like a bi*ch, yes

but Takeover is comparable to Ether? you guys k!ll me
 5 years ago '04        #110
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 xbossxplayax said:
I always wondered why swizzy said "chillin in my beemer, listenin to ether" when hes buddy buddies wit jigga. Maybe this is why.

Large pro ethers hisself by saying him, nas and jay was at one time on tour together "at the same level". Well look where you are compared to the other two.
Son you serious?? Large Pro is a fu*king legend who you think was showing these n*ggas the ropes back in the day...everybody can't be a superstar and make superstar bucks.

Large Professor is that n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #111
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3879 3879
yall n*ggas is can't be real hiphop heads... seriously.. ether the best? n*gga no dis track is fu*king with "hit em up" and that sh*t was pure hiphop brilliance. come on ether sounds like a fu*king freestyle that was done with your boys in cypher. his punchline was dry " 36 year old in karte class, tebo hoe" man come on... really..

n*ggas just wanted jay to come with something to end nas career thats why they hyped up ether.. that sh*t was wack. hell, nas was wack at time in history. but n*ggas gonna be n*ggas and ignore the truth..
 5 years ago '06        #112
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 Cutty Olds said:
Actually my favorite Nas diss he ever did was actually "Don't Body Yourself" that was the type of sh*t I wanted hear actually...But whatever, that was a hell of a time to be a fan of hip hop!
that last verse!!!
 5 years ago '04        #113
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2472 2472
 popsjenkins said:
why is this never mentioned in these discussions?

came in here to post this
 5 years ago '08        #114
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 zhiggeman said:
yall n*ggas is can't be real hiphop heads... seriously.. ether the best? n*gga no dis track is fu*king with "hit em up" and that sh*t was pure hiphop brilliance. come on ether sounds like a fu*king freestyle that was done with your boys in cypher. his punchline was dry " 36 year old in karte class, tebo hoe" man come on... really..

n*ggas just wanted jay to come with something to end nas career thats why they hyped up ether.. that sh*t was wack. hell, nas was wack at time in history. but n*ggas gonna be n*ggas and ignore the truth..
@ this revisionist a.ss history

fu*k outta here

Ether > Hit Em Up technically tho

for what is tho Hit Em Up is the most vicious diss track of all time, really aint close, agree wit u there
 5 years ago '12        #115
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
Crazy stuff.

....But who got the snippet of the ether og version from that king smij mixtape from back in '01 before stillmatic dropped?
 5 years ago '09        #116
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,825 | Props total: 8929 8929
I never understood how people said Nas won the battle....ether was some stuff that Nas got from Jays guys Jaz-o and Klein and His other guys from back in the day.....no one can confirm that stuff other than them.

It's a known fact that Jay fu*ked Nas baby mama.......and she went public on the radio saying Jay was better......like what diss is better than your enemy fu*king your girl??????????
 5 years ago '04        #117
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 104 104
 ARosary said:
We know the lyrics are always gonna be on-point. But n*ggas really wanna hear a Swizz beat with it?....naah im good
you must have never heard Salute Me
 5 years ago '05        #118
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30062 30062
The lyrics are somewhere on rap genius
 07-18-2012, 02:57 PM         #119
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
Takeover is one of the most overhyped beats ever, sh*t is borderline corny

Ether beat easily >>

takeover is wack and corny due to the beat. can't even listen to it
 07-18-2012, 03:03 PM         #120
keysersoze0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddoucette214 said:
Crazy stuff.

....But who got the snippet of the ether og version from that king smij mixtape from back in '01 before stillmatic dropped?
Part of the OG version of Ether got released on a Mixtape? Really? How do we not all have that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago