Large Professor Says That There Was A More "Malicious" Version Of “Ether” Prod. By Swizz Beatz...

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
OG lyrics

verse 1

So you call yourself god mc… J-hova\
drunk the glass of blasphemy & forgot to pray over\
your games over\ crossed the warpath of a brave soldier\
youre a makeover\ my protege trying to takeover\ I was the sheperd that led you\ But you bit the hand that fed you\ mad cause since I met you i never did respect you\ and as hard as it seems\ you know that I fathered your dreams\ you was a groupie always begging to be part of my team\ another case of a boy and his teacher\ I was the first to poison your speakers\ so k!ll all that noise that your preaching\ I understand\ all your plans to underhand\ aired threats of you pullin my card next summerjam\ let me make this clear hova\ You had my left overs\ she told me your little problem of the day when you slept over\ but thats another subject homey\ ***** you phony\
Im coming to collect the debt from the years that you owe me\ so what you capitlized... only cause i allowed\ Im taking aim at your dome\ and reclaiming my throne\
“Who said I that i aint still nasty”

verse 2

How you planned on facing\ the half man half-amazing\
Dont need a fam, Nas is a one man invasion\ claim you hot but you flopped with your roc-familia\ cause real recognize real and youre not familiar\
call yourself gansta but you were begging for pardon\
that night in carbon\ when terror squad flipped on your squadron\
Tried to front on their checks\ till pun put a gun to your chest\
YOu said it yourself dog, Nas is one of the best\
Dont need to search for some dirt to expose you\ I leave it up to the flow dispose you\ when i oppose you\ This is it Im calling ya\ come out and play like “warriors”\
studied my blueprint then pieced together your formula\
Guess the knowledge I speak too deep to follow\
that`s why your stomach to weak to swallow\ The real truth
that Nas is\ the greates of all timers\
f*ck skeletons, keep only weaponry in my closets
 07-18-2012, 06:25 AM         #82
Phonked702  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bart Pimpson said:
Inb4naslostjayzstans
NAS LOST
 07-18-2012, 06:38 AM         #83
keysersoze0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 years ago '04        #84
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
trust nas holdin on to that gem just in case sh*t goes sour.

Nas -Ether (Unreleased Version) first single of Nas The Lost tapes 2

n*gga said takeover was a bob dylan sample.
jim morrison voice kics off the beat kanye didnt give a fuc bac then that why i liked'em
he pretty much looped it and added some drums n a few other things.

[video - click to view]

if you aint a fan of music youd never know half the sh*t he sampled bac then even with blatant loops

Last edited by slapaho; 07-18-2012 at 08:36 AM.. Reason: ETHER better diss .its ok jay-z got over it.. you can too.
 07-18-2012, 07:17 AM         #85
AmazinDoc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
honestly, ether was a bunch of made up whack sh*t. jay hit him with factual ether, and nas came back on some story telling sh*t. you can tell jay burned this n*gga's soul deep when he came out responding like a kid without a comeback and that lynching sh*t
Thank you,all these years cats take that little kids response over actual fact stating battle rapping. I'm a fan of both but Nas lost and it's good that they both let it go
 5 years ago '10        #86
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Grown Man Ish said:
how many more of big lines gon come out your fat lips

you think you gettin girls now cos of your looks (girls,girls,girls)

Negroe plz :ohhellnonas:

JoeyAvalanche said:
OG lyrics

verse 1

youre a makeover\ my protege trying to takeover\ I was the sheperd that led you\ But you bit the hand that fed you\ mad cause since I met you i never did respect you\ and as hard as it seems\ you know that I fathered your dreams\ you was a groupie always begging to be part of my team\ another case of a boy and his teacher\ I was the first to poison your speakers\ so k!ll all that noise that your preaching\ I understand\ all your plans to underhand\ aired threats of you pullin my card next summerjam\ let me make this clear hova\ You had my left overs\ she told me your little problem of the day when you slept over\ but thats another subject homey\ ***** you phony\
Im coming to collect the debt from the years that you owe me\ so what you capitlized... only cause i allowed\ Im taking aim at your dome\ and reclaiming my throne\

verse 2

Dont need a fam, Nas is a one man invasion\ claim you hot but you flopped with your roc-familia\ cause real recognize real and youre not familiar\
Dont need to search for some dirt to expose you\ I leave it up to the flow dispose you\ when i oppose you\ This is it Im calling ya\ come out and play like “warriors”\

Nas dethroned Jigga with the generic ether, the concentrated ether would have stained Blu Ivy for life

5 years ago '04        #87
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
 JoeyAvalanche said:
OG lyrics

verse 1

verse 2

fugazi. . .
 5 years ago '10        #88
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 abstractq said:
fugazi. . .

some nerd made that sh*t up
 5 years ago '04        #89
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
 abstractq said:
fugazi. . .
homie if you cant see that nas wrote those verses then you a fkn fool.
sheet, if i find out someone else wrote that verse i'll call him better than both jay and nas

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #90
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22071 22071
 TriniSoldier said:
honestly, ether was a bunch of made up whack sh*t. jay hit him with factual ether, and nas came back on some story telling sh*t. you can tell jay burned this n*gga's soul deep when he came out responding like a kid without a comeback and that lynching sh*t
Shut the fu*k up Trini,

Nas was going for ancestor blood with this sh*t. Damn I would've loved to see the hanging though.
 5 years ago '12        #91
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22071 22071
 Bob Sacamano said:
Are you saluting me? THanks, haha.

Seriously, soo much of hip hop sampling is very identifiable with its source material. You sayin thats not true?

You lost.
 07-18-2012, 08:54 AM         #92
keysersoze0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:

I'm almost positive that the Pun line is real because I remember reading it years ago and I remember someone in Terror Squad talking about it.
 5 years ago '06        #93
n_sutton1014 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 5 5
Idk man, its hard for me to say who won that battle. Ether indeed goes hard but takeover wasnt the only song where Jay was taking shots at Nas. Alot of things Jay said about Nas went over people's head. "Is That Yo Chick" was about Nas' BM, not to mention that super ugly diss. Idk man its tough to call for me....
 5 years ago '11        #94
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 nasir43 said:
I can't imagine what a more malicious version of one of the most malicious diss tracks ever made would sound like. Nas needs to let this leak though...

yeah right.. the thought of that sh*t sounds crazy..
 5 years ago '05        #95
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
^^this^^ jay does look like a camel an all that stuff that nas was sayin but thats childs play in the rap game...esp between two goats
 5 years ago '06        #96
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 DelbertMengel said:

Real Talk.

a dude did take claim to them verses. There was a dude on the IamNas.com forum back in 99/2000 who really was nice with bars. the dude used to keystyle a lot & his lyrics were already on point. So it wouldnt shocked me if he did them as he said he did.
 5 years ago '08        #97
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
why is this never mentioned in these discussions?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #98
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
 JoeyAvalanche said:
OG lyrics

verse 1

verse 2

Man if you don't get this fake sh*t up outta hereeeeee.....
 5 years ago '11        #99
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Swizz Beats is garbage tho, I'm glad he didn't release it, probably a horrible casio beat.
 5 years ago '11        #100
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 popsjenkins said:
why is this never mentioned in these discussions?

Because most people dont know about it...

I remember hearing this first and was like why did Nas just body that young man like that. Then I heard Takeover and was like damn this nicca Jay really went in on him and the whole QB but still I was thinkin dis guy J is asking for a body bag. Then I heard Ether and the beef was over . J Stans get mad Superugly sounded like he heard Ether and went straight to da studio and rushed a diss tracked that came off as bad as that Wayne diss for Pusha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago