Kobe: David Stern's idea 'stupid'

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,910 | Props total: 30171 30171
 ghettofied said:
Lots of clown Lakers and Kobe stans on this site dude. Gotta keep them in check, Scar tries hard but he can't check em all.
gotta keep them dogs on a leash
 5 years ago '04        #22
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,871 | Props total: 8200 8200
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Heat just won and the mavericks won before that. It's been a two year drought that shouldn't satisfy your laker hate for the moment? Is having every (or almost every team) win a title within the next 32 years gonna make it better? What's wrong with fans of a team wanting more titles? Guess celtics fans shouldn't want more titles for the celtics since they have the most?

Kobe is becoming a loose cannon tho you can tell he give no fu*ks. Probably didn't give too many before but now towards the end of his career with no phil jackson he's taking shots at anybody. Anything for an offseason story i guess
I don't hate the Lakers at all. I just don't care for Kobe, I mean a lot of people don't like this dude. I respect his game but I don't care for him at all. Anyway, I think its better for the NBA if other teams win the title. That's why you see all those NFL teams on Forbes top 50. Even my Panthers were ranked in the top 25. If teams other then the Lakers, and Celtics win its good for the NBA. Miami only has 2 titles, its not like they have a sh*t ton. Teams like Oklahoma City are good for the NBA and good for the sport.
 5 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 Dun Language said:
gotta keep them dogs on a leash
Yes sir, its rough though man. These dudes come in herds.
 5 years ago '12        #24
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 ghettofied said:
I don't hate the Lakers at all. I just don't care for Kobe, I mean a lot of people don't like this dude. I respect his game but I don't care for him at all. Anyway, I think its better for the NBA if other teams win the title. That's why you see all those NFL teams on Forbes top 50. Even my Panthers were ranked in the top 25. If teams other then the Lakers, and Celtics win its good for the NBA. Miami only has 2 titles, its not like they have a sh*t ton. Teams like Oklahoma City are good for the NBA and good for the sport.
Clearly but even if more teams won nba isn't overtaking the nfl anytime soon especially with the type of moves these gms make players becoming more diva-like each season. Even now teams are sinking to new lows to get after dwight. I dont think that will ever change in the nba just because it's easier for 1 player to make a big difference compared to football
 5 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Clearly but even if more teams won nba isn't overtaking the nfl anytime soon especially with the type of moves these gms make players becoming more diva-like each season. Even now teams are sinking to new lows to get after dwight. I dont think that will ever change in the nba just because it's easier for 1 player to make a big difference compared to football
I dunno man, in the 90's basketball stacked up against the NFL pretty well. Its just become a wack version of that sh*t nowadays.
 5 years ago '08        #26
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
He spoke his mind this time I disagree. I see what AS is trying to do here. He wants to get more money for his owners which is his job. If all the other teams have to follow that rule it should still be a fair and balanced playing field.
 5 years ago '04        #27
doczdaname 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 4999 4999
 p00rky said:

[pic - click to view]

07-17-2012, 09:39 PM         #28
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
they hate on him, just cause he's the closest to Mike, how can you hate or not like a muthafu*ka you know? that's bi*chmade sh*t

p00rky said:

[pic - click to view]

07-17-2012, 09:43 PM         #29
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
Lots of clown Lakers and Kobe stans on this site dude. Gotta keep them in check, Scar tries hard but he can't check em all.
and who's worst than Heat fans?? they're fu*king pathetic, peep the Sig
 5 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 k3llz said:
and who's worst than Heat fans?? they're fu*king pathetic, peep the Sig
Dedos been repping the Heat on this site for years. I give him the respect he deserves. Us Boxden Hall of Famer's been repping the same teams for years.

Last edited by ghettofied; 07-17-2012 at 09:56 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #31
space
space
 ghettofied said:
I dunno man, in the 90's basketball stacked up against the NFL pretty well. Its just become a wack version of that sh*t nowadays.
90's basketball isn't coming back. Flopping, crying about fouls, crying because a retired center said he didn't like you using his nickname, refs excuse in every game now, all the players want to be bffs on the court, people who play hard defense get blackballed (cousins) by superstars bi*ching (melo), horrible breed of centers...this is what we're stuck with, gotta make the best of this
 5 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
90's basketball isn't coming back. Flopping, crying about fouls, crying because a retired center said he didn't like you using his nickname, refs excuse in every game now, all the players want to be bffs on the court, people who play hard defense get blackballed (cousins) by superstars bi*ching (melo), horrible breed of centers...this is what we're stuck with, gotta make the best of this
So true man. Props to you for this sir. RIP to real basketball in the 90's. NFL is headed that way too, with how bad the defensive rules are and how you barley can breath on a receiver and its pass interference. Man, the games aren't what they use to be dude.
 5 years ago '12        #33
space
space
 ghettofied said:
So true man. Props to you for this sir. RIP to real basketball in the 90's. NFL is headed that way too, with how bad the defensive rules are and how you barley can breath on a receiver and its pass interference. Man, the games aren't what they use to be dude.
if Goddell turns the nfl to flag football I quit this country (not really ) He's taking the stern pathway of clamping down on defenders and making scoring too easy
 07-17-2012, 10:02 PM         #34
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
i was braided_uppimp since like 04 reppin Lakers on here, if you survived 05-07 as a Lakers fan...u should rep this sh*t...like i said...Heat fans now are worst than Laker fans ever been...but hating on Kobe? that's so 03
 5 years ago '05        #35
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 8835 8835
Wait.........didn't D.Wade yell at Stern during the Labor negotiations...........................

LAKERS WINNING THIS YEAR!
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 k3llz said:
i was braided_uppimp since like 04 reppin Lakers on here, if you survived 05-07 as a Lakers fan...u should rep this sh*t...like i said...Heat fans now are worst than Laker fans ever been...but hating on Kobe? that's so 03
I'm with the whole if you're from your state and have that team, you should root for that team. If you don't have a team in your state, root for the team closest to you. I remember that name, you from Cali and you been on here for a hot minute. Still, all these newer Lakers fan on here give you and Scar a bad name man. With the Heat thing, you knew that sh*t was gonna happen when all three of those dudes joined that team.
 5 years ago '07        #37
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
 k3llz said:
you're an admitted kobe stan who doesn't give a fu*k about the actual lakers team, laker fans don't respect you at all and you here with your hand out looking for e-respect

if kobe somehow ended up on the heat, you'd be right there propping dedos and seajaiye
 5 years ago '05        #38
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
by far the most talked about fulled up threads on sports bx is a laker or kobe fu*king bryant thread. and the funny think about it the majority of post are all from NON LAKER FANS
 5 years ago '05        #39
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,270 | Props total: 28695 28695
the GOAT telling the Lamb Stern how it really is.... go fu*kyaself stern
 5 years ago '04        #40
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Props to Kobe for this
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy