Nas - Life is Good REVIEW [The Needle Drop]

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,560 | Props total: 2830 2830
He's like a pitchfork reviewer

everything he reviews comes from that rock-oriented perspective

so he likes guys like outkast that bring musicality

I wouldnt trust any of his hip-hop reviews though
 5 years ago '11        #42
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
i could easily see him sh*tting on an Outkast album tho too. he doesnt seem to like anything funky or with soul and some overall feel to it.
 5 years ago '06        #43
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,648 | Props total: 8582 8582
every review he I have seen so far from him he has sh*tted on every rap album.

what rap album does he think is good?
 5 years ago '05        #44
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,870 | Props total: 5664 5664
his right about some of the beats on that album, i mean the beat for queens story is fu*kin
 5 years ago '07        #45
xisthatruth 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 28 28
 marcusaka50 said:

i know he really liked 2 krit releases (r4 & 4evanaday i think) which had me like

but after hearing this sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #46
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
A white boy....no disrespect to any of the white posters on here....Not trying to hear this muthafu*ka

5 years ago '04        #47
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
I swear its almost like a n*gga somewhere pulled up in a old school whip and stole his girlfriend on monday, He comes homes home to the same dude getting dome from his moms on Tuesday, and his dad ditches him on wednesday to kick it with the same dude.. That's how much salt he has for the album he does EVERYTHING to convince you NOT to buy the album. Is he on meds? I think so..
 5 years ago '05        #48
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
This dude and his bi*ch t*ts are way off base. He obviously doesn't know sh*t about hip hop. Nas went in on this sh*t and deserves respect for creating a great all around album with original song concepts that reach far beyond fu*king ASAP Rockys sh*t that got like twice the score of life is good. fu*k this nerd hipster.
 5 years ago '04        #49
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 4669 4669
 marcusaka50 said:

Other than Krit's joints and Kendrick's he'a pretty much sh*tted on all his Hip Hop reviews. Just the other day I was watching his reviews of The Weeknd's music, he gave HOB a 3 but gave EOS an 8!!!! Wtf!!!
 5 years ago '09        #50
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,226 | Props total: 19336 19336
 RoyceDa59 said:
Other than Krit's joints and Kendrick's he'a pretty much sh*tted on all his Hip Hop reviews. Just the other day I was watching his reviews of The Weeknd's music, he gave HOB a 3 but gave EOS an 8!!!! Wtf!!!
Hold on he gave HOB Weeknd's best sh*t a 3 but EOS a 8.... oh hell naw
 5 years ago '07        #51
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 AuthenticMade said:
Im from Queens NY...So When I hear a Nas record I hear the trains, the projects, and the corners we watched our uncles/big brothers/and fathers get lost on.

No way possible I can seriously sit here and watch this kid dissect something that he cannot relate to in any way whatsoever. Whats next? Elton John gone tell me about Reasonable Doubt? Pauly Shore gone tell me about Port of Miami?

This does not compute. You all are being trolled............When you learn that the Internet gives kids with no culture a chance to fake it, you'll disregard any video this guys making.
An opinion is an opinion though. You cannot tell that dude what he's saying is wrong, you can just agree or disagree with it. If he shouldn't be able to review a hip-hop because he can't relate to New York, then you shouldn't be to give your opinion on ANY music outside of New York rappers.
 5 years ago '05        #52
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
this guy is decent with the reviews and this review is better then it should be

the album is complete trash. seriously ive said it everywhere.. im NO nas hater, but he just doesnt have it anymore.. he hasnt since his first 2 albums, and maybe stillmatic and a few tracks here and there.

this album has 0 decent tracks.
 5 years ago '07        #53
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ebcrew said:
this guy is decent with the reviews and this review is better then it should be

the album is complete trash. seriously ive said it everywhere.. im NO nas hater, but he just doesnt have it anymore.. he hasnt since his first 2 albums, and maybe stillmatic and a few tracks here and there.

this album has 0 decent tracks.
putting that Florida Atlantic education to good use....go jump in the atlantic
 5 years ago '05        #54
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
putting that Florida Atlantic education to good use....go jump in the atlantic
Thats a great story bro

Im really with this guy's opinion, i feel like i have an above average feel for good music, and this album just plain sucks. Ive listened to it 3 times and cant stand to listen to it a 4th and had to delete it. I really dont know what it is people like about it. Maybe they love nas so much and are blind to anything, maybe they just want to believe nas can still make good music, maybe they are just jay-z haters out there. These people do exist and im sure some of u are one of the types i described, hey ur opinion is ur opinion.. listen to what u want to listen to. I for one will never be found listening to this album again and my life wont be affected by ur opinions.
 07-17-2012, 11:20 PM         #55
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
Thats a great story bro

Im really with this guy's opinion, i feel like i have an above average feel for good music, and this album just plain sucks. Ive listened to it 3 times and cant stand to listen to it a 4th and had to delete it. I really dont know what it is people like about it. Maybe they love nas so much and are blind to anything, maybe they just want to believe nas can still make good music, maybe they are just jay-z haters out there. These people do exist and im sure some of u are one of the types i described, hey ur opinion is ur opinion.. listen to what u want to listen to. I for one will never be found listening to this album again and my life wont be affected by ur opinions.
if you don't like this album then you pretty much never liked nas to begin with
I think thats fair to say
the only people who have that level of disdain for the album really don't like nas
 07-17-2012, 11:25 PM         #56
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On first listen, I personally don't love it. Not even sure how much I like it. The production is mediocre at best (story of Nas' career aside from Illmatic). I guess that's my main complaint, cause Nas brings it, but Nas always brings it, part of making an album is choosing the right tracks/producers to make that magic, and I'm not feelin it with this album, so far...

Jay does that 'Life is good' sh*t better, thats for sure. But I have really loved some of Nas' newer albums, even the ones with mediocre production (most of them) so I will give this a few more listens at least before official judgement.
 07-17-2012, 11:26 PM         #57
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coo Coo Cal said:
the only people who have that level of disdain for the album really don't like nas
that is soo UNfair to say HAHAHAHAH!!!
 07-17-2012, 11:28 PM         #58
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
that is soo UNfair to say HAHAHAHAH!!!
I put more emphasis on the last line of that post
read that, then read the n*gga I quoted, then read your a.ssessment of the album
you don't like the album but you don't hate it or criticizing people for liking it
 07-17-2012, 11:29 PM         #59
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coo Coo Cal said:
Not that I have 'disdain' for this album, after one listen, that would be asinine. But still, that is the definition of something that is unfair to say. On the first listen, I don't really like the album at all.

And I LOVE Nas. Its annoying that I have to state that every time I make a post, but that is the state of this board and the internet in general nowadays.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 07-17-2012 at 11:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #60
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
 Coo Coo Cal said:
completely false to say.. illmatic was a classic, i can listen to it all day long still to this day. I AM had its moments, It was written was great, Stillmatic was pretty damn good. Other then that nas just doesnt have it anymore, its completely understandable.. u run out of that passion, out of things to write about, and nas has. I feel Jay-z has been done since the black album.. watch the throne was decent but thats a collabo. Like i said im not a hater of nas in anyway and i used to listen to him. Im just a realist and his work the past "lots of years" just plain sucks to put it lightly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago