Dez Bryant's Mom Tells 911 Dispatcher "He Tried to Kill Me"

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-17-2012, 02:10 PM         #1
5728 pageviews
98 comments

pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dez Bryant's Mom Tells 911 Dispatcher "He Tried to k!ll Me"

[pic - click to view]

Posted by Darin Gantt on July 17, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT

As if the news couldn’t get worse for Dez Bryant, the 911 call from his mother, which was released Tuesday, adds another disturbing element to an already disturbing case.

According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Angela Bryant said during her call to authorities her son “tried to k!ll me,” and that she was going to “put an end to it today.”

Angela D. Bryant told police that her son hit her across the face with a ball cap, pulled her hair, tore her shirt and bra, and repeatedly struck her, according to records released by the DeSoto Police Department.

“Babe, I can’t keep letting him do this. . . . I can’t let him do me like this. I’m tired. I’m going to put an end to it today,” the 37–year-old woman could be heard saying during the call.

Dez Bryant was arrested for misdemeanor family violence, after he allegedly grabbed his mother’s hair and hit her.

According to the report, the a.ssault started at Angela Bryant’s home, but she called from a friend’s house nearby before he arrived there.

“He won’t go home. I keep telling him to go home. He won’t go,” she told the dispatcher.

She told the dispatcher no one was using drugs or alcohol, and when asked if anyone was armed, said “not yet” but that her son had picked up a ball and tried to hit her with it.

“And then he grabbed me. You’ll see when you get here how my clothes look,” she told the dispatcher.

This has been described as Bryant’s quietest offseason to date, but the last 24 hours have been anything but.

[pic - click to view]

Dez Bryant’s mom tells 911 dispatcher he “tried to k!ll me” | ProFootballTalk

image sh*t just got real

98 comments for "Dez Bryant's Mom Tells 911 Dispatcher "He Tried to Kill Me""

5 years ago '09        #2
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,105 | Props total: 22562 22562
fu*k that crack hoe, if he tried to k!ll her she'd be dead
 5 years ago '06        #3
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Dez mom was a piece of sh*t deadbeat mom

n*gga still mentally fu*ked up from it, sh*t is sad.
 5 years ago '06        #4
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26305 26305
 07-17-2012, 02:17 PM         #5
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Dez mom was a piece of sh*t deadbeat mom

n*gga still mentally fu*ked up from it, sh*t is sad.
You are not defending this cat right now...

Be a man... Dude is a grown a.ss no good fukk up.
 5 years ago '05        #6
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,387 | Props total: 8064 8064
cowboys stans fu*kin lost
 5 years ago '06        #7
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
You are not defending this cat right now...

Be a man... Dude is a grown a.ss no good fukk up.
dude is an idiot no doubt but you dont think that is what most of this stems from?

come on bruh, his dad was a pimp whoring his moms out and she got knocked up. sh*t like that sticks with you.

at this point i feel bad for dude, he'll never put it together tho at this point, waste of talent but i do feel for him.
 5 years ago '11        #8
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
This bi*ch probably smoking that crack as we speak, I don't trust a crackhead
 5 years ago '04        #9
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 PotheadFocker said:
This bi*ch probably smoking that crack as we speak, I don't trust a crackhead
craig: oh you aint catchin no crackhead
 5 years ago '07        #10
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 pabloescobarjr said:

[pic - click to view]

Posted by Darin Gantt on July 17, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT

As if the news couldn’t get worse for Dez Bryant, the 911 call from his mother, which was released Tuesday, adds another disturbing element to an already disturbing case.

According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Angela Bryant said during her call to authorities her son “tried to k!ll me,” and that she was going to “put an end to it today.”

Angela D. Bryant told police that her son hit her across the face with a ball cap, pulled her hair, tore her shirt and bra, and repeatedly struck her, according to records released by the DeSoto Police Department.

“Babe, I can’t keep letting him do this. . . . I can’t let him do me like this. I’m tired. I’m going to put an end to it today,” the 37–year-old woman could be heard saying during the call.

Dez Bryant was arrested for misdemeanor family violence, after he allegedly grabbed his mother’s hair and hit her.

According to the report, the a.ssault started at Angela Bryant’s home, but she called from a friend’s house nearby before he arrived there.

“He won’t go home. I keep telling him to go home. He won’t go,” she told the dispatcher.

She told the dispatcher no one was using drugs or alcohol, and when asked if anyone was armed, said “not yet” but that her son had picked up a ball and tried to hit her with it.

“And then he grabbed me. You’ll see when you get here how my clothes look,” she told the dispatcher.

This has been described as Bryant’s quietest offseason to date, but the last 24 hours have been anything but.

sh*t just got real

he's 23!
 5 years ago '06        #11
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
"Police did not immediately arrest Bryant because police saw no evidence of the a.ssault. Evidence of the injuries, however, surfaced a day or two later, said DeSoto police Capt. Ron Smith during a news conference Tuesday morning.
bi*ch sounds strung out
 5 years ago '09        #12
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,105 | Props total: 22562 22562
 killa G said:
have your ever tried to k!ll a crackhead? they are like roaches. trust me
True that
 07-17-2012, 02:34 PM         #13
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Put him in jail
 5 years ago '05        #14
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
There's no excuse for beating on a defenseless woman, yet alone your own mother you fu*king f*ggots.

I can't believe people are defending this black slave.
 5 years ago '06        #15
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
There's no excuse for beating on a defenseless woman, yet alone your own mother you fu*king f*ggots.

I can't believe people are defending this black slave.
there werent even injuries on the bi*ch when police showed up at the scene
 5 years ago '11        #16
space
space

2 Pistolz said:
black slave
 5 years ago '05        #17
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
If he put his hands on his mother period he should be lynched like in the good old days

Don't care if it was enough to leave bruises or not
 5 years ago '04        #18
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
I highly doubt he was two piecing his moms.

Edit.. He slapped her apparently. Still aint cool....

and she said he has hit many times on different occasions? ?

Is mommy about to fu*k her son out of alot of bread?

But honestly, If she's a junkie.. I wouldnt believe anything she says... depending on the kind of drug, she's a liability for anyone.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-17-2012 at 02:50 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #19
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
If he put his hands on his mother period he should be lynched like in the good old days

Don't care if it was enough to leave bruises or not
He prolly flushed her stash and she went vindictive crazy rockhead on him made up a bunch of sh*t.

He needs to meet a nice woman and start a family or something but how is he gonna know how to treat her due to being raised by such filth......
 5 years ago '10        #20
Zane Cobain 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 1058 1058
Honestly feel bad for my dude Dez, though. He was born with God Given talent and two of the worst parents ever.

When her son made it big, she didn't see it as an opportunity to change her life around, she probably saw it as an opportunity to get more crack and live large.

It must suck when most of your teammates have loving and caring supportive family and you have two fu*ked up deadbeats as your parents. Can't blame him, no matter how old he is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy