50 cent tracklisting and cover

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
126 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 110 110
 AiRDoGG923 said:
i dunno about the tracklist.....but i know the cover is legit. my friend works for interscope and showed me the same cover

YOur should b banned for being a liar fu*king LALA showed the cover on mtv and it dont look like dat shyt
its similiar to the GRODT cd wit the maroon color but it had a teddybear and diamonds on it some shyt like dat
that cover dude has up looks ugly like fu*k!
 12 years ago '04        #22
Jigga11w 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 0 0
haha yep its the real cover... i just went to 50cent.com and the first thing that pops up is that picture of fifty in the back ground... so i dont know about the tracklist but that cover is official......

PEACE!!...

P.S. damn that cover is ugly though.. looks like a photoshopped cover.. oh well.. its realll
 12 years ago '04        #23
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 13 13
IT'S A fu*kIN COVER, WHO GIVES A fu*k. both dre cds covers were wack as fu*k, but the cds were classic.
 12 years ago '04        #24
Jigga11w 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr_Plenty said:
YOur should b banned for being a liar fu*king LALA showed the cover on mtv and it dont look like dat shyt
its similiar to the GRODT cd wit the maroon color but it had a teddybear and diamonds on it some shyt like dat
that cover dude has up looks ugly like fu*k!
So this probably means that the one lala showed was the special edition one. or visa versa.. cuz 50cent.com is his OFFICIAL website.....

i holla
 12 years ago '04        #25
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 151 151
 lildut1213 said:
why doesn't 50 have Chuck Taylor on this album, Five O is actin like a jealous bi*ch right now
NO DISRESPECT JUST PUTTIN MY OPINION CUZ IM WONDERIN ALSO.....
THE REASON IS BECAUSE THEM n*ggaS DONT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT ITS ONLY BUSINESS THATS WHY IN THE END THE ONLY n*gga THAT IS GETTING SCREWED IS "GAME" BECAUSE HE PUT 50 ON HIS FIRST SINGLE AND I HEARD A "RUMOR" THAT HIS NEXT SINGLE IS "HATE IT OR LOVE IT" WIT WHO 50 ITS fu*kED UP WHEN U LOOK UP TO A n*gga PUT HIM ON YA ALBUM AND HE CANT DO THE SAME AND CLAIM ITS ALL BUSINESS ITS fu*k UP...........
 12 years ago '04        #26
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
 G Mix said:
damn...thats a werid cover.....tracklist looks legit as far as producers...50 said that yayo was on 4 songs tho
yeah...but just as weird as the first
 02-11-2005, 01:08 PM         #27
rollinondubs14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"the cover sucks" who cares 50 cent sucks and g unit is half decent{i cant say they suck cuz i actually like game}
 12 years ago '05        #28
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
AIYO! Good looks n*gga!
Thats the real album cover.. the track listing is iffy!!!
Yayo appears on 2 songs, like 50 cent said on the interview!

SICK ALBUMS! *** NEEDS TO RELEASE IT!
 02-11-2005, 02:21 PM         #29
ThaSandman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dwizzle45 said:
NO DISRESPECT JUST PUTTIN MY OPINION CUZ IM WONDERIN ALSO.....
THE REASON IS BECAUSE THEM n*ggaS DONT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT ITS ONLY BUSINESS THATS WHY IN THE END THE ONLY n*gga THAT IS GETTING SCREWED IS "GAME" BECAUSE HE PUT 50 ON HIS FIRST SINGLE AND I HEARD A "RUMOR" THAT HIS NEXT SINGLE IS "HATE IT OR LOVE IT" WIT WHO 50 ITS fu*kED UP WHEN U LOOK UP TO A n*gga PUT HIM ON YA ALBUM AND HE CANT DO THE SAME AND CLAIM ITS ALL BUSINESS ITS fu*k UP...........
Ain't nothin fu*ked up about it. Game should be thankin 50 all day brought him a nice commercial audience with good hooks on a few of his tracks he gave the game legit singles. I mean you can't forget Dre, but Game shouldn't be pissed at 50 at all like you guys are sayin the beef is fake anyway.

Last edited by ThaSandman; 02-11-2005 at 02:22 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #30
KingsmenXV 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
The cover is legit from what I believe. 50 said that it is a continuation of the Get Rich Or Die Tryin' look, and that he just added some more artistic sh*t to it. Look back at the interview that was posted on here earlier. He said that. And he said Yayo was on 2 songs. And that their were 20 tracks. He also confirmed the Jamie Foxx song. So, looks legit to me.
 12 years ago '04        #31
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
I really think the cover sucks, The cartoon style cover would've been alot better that that with the the back of the cover that look similar to doggystyle. However, the tracklisting looks tight.
 12 years ago '04        #32
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
the cover does look weak that can't be the cover but as far as songs go it seems aight. I'm suprise at g-unit the gang game isn't featured...that sounds suspect
 02-11-2005, 04:00 PM         #33
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that cover look like a mixtape cover comic book type this sh*t is fake
 12 years ago '04        #34
IIBulletZ 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,968 | Props total: 11 11
Why Ppl Care About The Cover? If U Was A Girl OK Then It's Normal, But 98% Of BX Is Guys & Most Of Them Talked About The Cover Durin' Page 1,2 & 3, Fucc A Cover...
 02-11-2005, 04:26 PM         #35
MR. 3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah that cover is pretty gay I like the promo joint wit the shot
up teddy bear better.
 02-11-2005, 04:28 PM         #36
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually This is just an editing mixtpae .. The game is featured in both tracks with G-unit and both are produced by Dr. Dre ... The same track list is circulating around and The Game is def in the group. I'm more looking for what Yayo has to offer in this album cuz it's truely going the be a sample for what's coming from his this summer ....
 12 years ago '04        #37
JordanMPM 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 67 67
thats a wack cover and that tracklist is fake... dre didnt produce hate it or love it (remix)
 12 years ago '04        #38
Sloan 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 0 0
man, all this hate towards a cover,,,,, what matters is the tracks, not what a fu*kin cover looks like, theres no doubt in my mind this album will be a classic
 12 years ago '04        #39
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,592 | Props total: 4120 4120
seems legit, but that is a strange place to put 'candy shop' dont you think?
 12 years ago '04        #40
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,592 | Props total: 4120 4120
 MR. 3000 said:
Yeah that cover is pretty gay I like the promo joint wit the shot
up teddy bear better.

what? i wanna see this...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
175 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
46 comments
1 day ago