Lakers going after Howard hard, meeting w/ ORL today. Seeking contract extension commitment from D12

most viewed right now
 NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-17-2012, 02:51 PM         #81
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on Mitch, make it happen

i know u remember this feeling

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #82
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 3031 3031
Don't see what the big argument about is. Can't go wrong with either one. Although I don't like how bynum acts sometimes at least he wants to be great. I don't see that with dwight at all. He's a big goofball which is fine off the court or in interviews but not in the games. Is he better defensively of course but he's a mental midget with no k!ller instinct couldn't even dominate gasol or a one-legged bynum in the finals. Phil Jackson didn't even send double teams at him.

Now bynum might be immature at times but at least he isn't a fu*kin diva like dwight has been. Lakers do have chemistry issues but i attribute that to this trade talk, having NO GOOD PG to distribute the ball and Mike Brown's clown a.ss (kobe had a problem with him too in the beginning) giving kobe the green light to do whatever on offense. Steve Nash easily fixes that problem by getting pau and bynum their touches in the right spots on the floor so everyone is happy more or less.

Too many uncertainties with howard's back and will he stay or flee because "he doesn't want to be like shaq". Lakers don't NEED howard especially with nash now. They just want him. The main plus would be making LA more attractive for FA but what's the point when the Lakers have no money. Just keep the core as is and get nash working with kobe, bynum, and gasol
 6 years ago '04        #83
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,991 | Props total: 3967 3967
That sh*t about d12 not being able to run yet got me concerned . . .otherwise id trade for howard

i'm good with bynum too though
 6 years ago '12        #84
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
space
$36,700 | Props total: 18424 18424
Why n*ggas think Kobe is done? Dude averaged 28 in the regular season and 30 in the playoffs. And he dropped 40 against OKC. he was one game away from winning the scoring title.

And if anybody thinks Bynum is turning down max money from Orlando (without a state tax) is crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #85
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,686 | Props total: 9439 9439
Yeah... I don't see how Lakers' fans are so gung-ho about Bynum for Dwight. Both of them are immature children. Neither one of them can lead the Lakers after Kobe leaves. They're both great players. They both have attitude issues. They're both mentally/emotionally weak. They're the same person, but with slightly different approaches. Dwight's better on D, Bynum is better offensively...

It's a wash... if anything, Dwight could have a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny advantage, but it's definitely nothing I'd bother trading for.. and fans shouldn't be so adamant about it.

I think Bynum has more upside personally.
 6 years ago '05        #86
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,147 | Props total: 11134 11134
 Motion said:

[pic - click to view]

@SpearsNBAYahoo
Lakers pushing hard to land Magic center Dwight Howard & meeting with Magic today, sources tell Y! LAL wants DH contract extension commitment

[pic - click to view]

if the rumor of PF Antawn Jamison joining the Lakers is true I can see L.A. shipping Gasol somewhere in a trade package for Dwight

a Dwight Howard "commitment" is worthless though

Never realized Kobe too Dwight s soul like that : whew:
 6 years ago '04        #87
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

@ChrisMannixSI
Factors in DH12/Lakers talk: Both DH and Bynum need to agree to extensions, third team must be recruited to add picks. Nothing close.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #88
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
@Occupy_Staples
From Mason & Ireland. DHoward spotted at a Bev. Hills ice-cream joint wearing a Lakers cap. He's either coming, or trying to score freebies
Hmmmm
 6 years ago '05        #89
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 33 33
I personally dont see how anyone could want a manufactured, hand picked/stacked team......aka a Fake team. If you dont win.....you are the laughing stock of the world. If you Do win....ie the HEat......doesnt seem like anyone gives two sh*ts, and you dont have respect......because you are SUPPOSSED TO WIN IT WITH A STACKED a.ss TEAM. Jut dont know when the league lost all pride and admit they cant win with their OWN team, sad man
 6 years ago '04        #90
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,686 | Props total: 9439 9439
 FlamboyantOne said:
I personally dont see how anyone could want a manufactured, hand picked/stacked team......aka a Fake team. If you dont win.....you are the laughing stock of the world. If you Do win....ie the HEat......doesnt seem like anyone gives two sh*ts, and you dont have respect......because you are SUPPOSSED TO WIN IT WITH A STACKED a.ss TEAM. Jut dont know when the league lost all pride and admit they cant win with their OWN team, sad man
I kind of agree. Only on the pride part really. I don't know when it got cool for supposed STARS to want to all play with each other, instead of compete with each other. Got dudes taking less money even, so they can team up together. It's pathetic. Dudes having interviews after games... n*ggas like Dwight Howard will lose to the Lakers, then in the locker room after the game talk about how he'd like to play for them, instead of focusing on beating them next time.

sh*t is pathetic.
 6 years ago '04        #91
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 FlamboyantOne said:
I personally dont see how anyone could want a manufactured, hand picked/stacked team......aka a Fake team. If you dont win.....you are the laughing stock of the world. If you Do win....ie the HEat......doesnt seem like anyone gives two sh*ts, and you dont have respect......
the Heat were the most hated team in America for the last 2 years

Miami won the Finals and won the ESPY for Best Team which was voted on by the fans

winning. changes. everything.
 6 years ago '09        #92
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
get mitch it done
 6 years ago '05        #93
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
space
$2,832 | Props total: 2932 2932
 FlamboyantOne said:
Doesn't matter how the team got built. Whatever team is successful or wins chips, people will always find reasons to hate on them and attempt to discredit their success
 6 years ago '04        #94
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 FlamboyantOne said:
This ain't the 80s/90s fam, teams win championships through free agency or trade unless you're the Spurs. The games still have to be played and you still have to play as a team.
 6 years ago '09        #95
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
If the Lakers get this done w/o giving up to much, they will be the favorites in the West. D-12 has a good chance of building a brand out in LA like Shaq did. All he is doing is following in his footsteps trying to be bigger than life. Why not do it in LA.
 6 years ago '12        #96
CaLis LEGACY 77 heat pts77
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 1117 1117
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Lakers lost
No n*gga paying kris kardashian 12mill

NETSLOST
 6 years ago '12        #97
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,831 | Props total: 9395 9395
 ReggieA said:
If the Lakers get this done w/o giving up to much, they will be the favorites in the West. D-12 has a good chance of building a brand out in LA like Shaq did. All he is doing is following in his footsteps trying to be bigger than life. Why not do it in LA.
Because we all know he doesn't want to follow the footsteps of Shaq.
 07-17-2012, 04:30 PM         #98
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Rest of the NBA lost too if Nash and Dwight can be doing pick and rolls on the same team. That sh*t would be unstoppable
I don't think you understand how pick and roll offense works. Dwight doesn't have the offensive game for that type of offense, nor does he have a jump shot to be a threat in a pick and roll situation

Dun Language said:
DwightHoward is lazy and has no work ethic the n*gga worked with Hakeem the dream
And no ring Ewing and still has no jumper...can't shoot free throws and has no post moves

And he's immature. Laughing on the bench as your team is on the verge of a playoff exit

Get that through your head. It's more about chemistry than star power
All y'all n*ggas see is lakers getting Dwight.

Dwight Howard has yet to do sh*t with his career beig more healthy than Bynum

even the laker greats know Bynum is better
please k!ll yourself
 6 years ago '04        #99
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 1648 1648
 ttime236 said:
Rest of the NBA lost too if Nash and Dwight can be doing pick and rolls on the same team. That sh*t would be unstoppable
you're forgetting another HUGE piece of that puzzle
 6 years ago '11        #100
GrindPOWER$ 399 heat pts399
space
space
$20,377 | Props total: 15865 15865
why can't they just get him already i don't know why they making look like they don't want him
Home      

most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago