Lakers going after Howard hard, meeting w/ ORL today. Seeking contract extension commitment from D12

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-17-2012, 03:51 PM         #81
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on Mitch, make it happen

i know u remember this feeling

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #82
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
Don't see what the big argument about is. Can't go wrong with either one. Although I don't like how bynum acts sometimes at least he wants to be great. I don't see that with dwight at all. He's a big goofball which is fine off the court or in interviews but not in the games. Is he better defensively of course but he's a mental midget with no k!ller instinct couldn't even dominate gasol or a one-legged bynum in the finals. Phil Jackson didn't even send double teams at him.

Now bynum might be immature at times but at least he isn't a fu*kin diva like dwight has been. Lakers do have chemistry issues but i attribute that to this trade talk, having NO GOOD PG to distribute the ball and Mike Brown's clown a.ss (kobe had a problem with him too in the beginning) giving kobe the green light to do whatever on offense. Steve Nash easily fixes that problem by getting pau and bynum their touches in the right spots on the floor so everyone is happy more or less.

Too many uncertainties with howard's back and will he stay or flee because "he doesn't want to be like shaq". Lakers don't NEED howard especially with nash now. They just want him. The main plus would be making LA more attractive for FA but what's the point when the Lakers have no money. Just keep the core as is and get nash working with kobe, bynum, and gasol
 5 years ago '04        #83
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
That sh*t about d12 not being able to run yet got me concerned . . .otherwise id trade for howard

i'm good with bynum too though
 5 years ago '12        #84
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,101 | Props total: 15514 15514
Why n*ggas think Kobe is done? Dude averaged 28 in the regular season and 30 in the playoffs. And he dropped 40 against OKC. he was one game away from winning the scoring title.

And if anybody thinks Bynum is turning down max money from Orlando (without a state tax) is crazy.
 5 years ago '04        #85
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7567 7567
Yeah... I don't see how Lakers' fans are so gung-ho about Bynum for Dwight. Both of them are immature children. Neither one of them can lead the Lakers after Kobe leaves. They're both great players. They both have attitude issues. They're both mentally/emotionally weak. They're the same person, but with slightly different approaches. Dwight's better on D, Bynum is better offensively...

It's a wash... if anything, Dwight could have a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny advantage, but it's definitely nothing I'd bother trading for.. and fans shouldn't be so adamant about it.

I think Bynum has more upside personally.
 5 years ago '05        #86
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
 Motion said:

[pic - click to view]

@SpearsNBAYahoo
Lakers pushing hard to land Magic center Dwight Howard & meeting with Magic today, sources tell Y! LAL wants DH contract extension commitment

[pic - click to view]

if the rumor of PF Antawn Jamison joining the Lakers is true I can see L.A. shipping Gasol somewhere in a trade package for Dwight

a Dwight Howard "commitment" is worthless though

Never realized Kobe too Dwight s soul like that : whew:
 5 years ago '04        #87
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

@ChrisMannixSI
Factors in DH12/Lakers talk: Both DH and Bynum need to agree to extensions, third team must be recruited to add picks. Nothing close.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #88
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
@Occupy_Staples
From Mason & Ireland. DHoward spotted at a Bev. Hills ice-cream joint wearing a Lakers cap. He's either coming, or trying to score freebies
Hmmmm
 5 years ago '05        #89
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
I personally dont see how anyone could want a manufactured, hand picked/stacked team......aka a Fake team. If you dont win.....you are the laughing stock of the world. If you Do win....ie the HEat......doesnt seem like anyone gives two sh*ts, and you dont have respect......because you are SUPPOSSED TO WIN IT WITH A STACKED a.ss TEAM. Jut dont know when the league lost all pride and admit they cant win with their OWN team, sad man
 5 years ago '04        #90
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7567 7567
 FlamboyantOne said:
I personally dont see how anyone could want a manufactured, hand picked/stacked team......aka a Fake team. If you dont win.....you are the laughing stock of the world. If you Do win....ie the HEat......doesnt seem like anyone gives two sh*ts, and you dont have respect......because you are SUPPOSSED TO WIN IT WITH A STACKED a.ss TEAM. Jut dont know when the league lost all pride and admit they cant win with their OWN team, sad man
I kind of agree. Only on the pride part really. I don't know when it got cool for supposed STARS to want to all play with each other, instead of compete with each other. Got dudes taking less money even, so they can team up together. It's pathetic. Dudes having interviews after games... n*ggas like Dwight Howard will lose to the Lakers, then in the locker room after the game talk about how he'd like to play for them, instead of focusing on beating them next time.

sh*t is pathetic.
 5 years ago '04        #91
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 FlamboyantOne said:
I personally dont see how anyone could want a manufactured, hand picked/stacked team......aka a Fake team. If you dont win.....you are the laughing stock of the world. If you Do win....ie the HEat......doesnt seem like anyone gives two sh*ts, and you dont have respect......
the Heat were the most hated team in America for the last 2 years

Miami won the Finals and won the ESPY for Best Team which was voted on by the fans

winning. changes. everything.
 5 years ago '09        #92
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
get mitch it done
 5 years ago '05        #93
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,739 | Props total: 2589 2589
 FlamboyantOne said:
Doesn't matter how the team got built. Whatever team is successful or wins chips, people will always find reasons to hate on them and attempt to discredit their success
 5 years ago '04        #94
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 FlamboyantOne said:
This ain't the 80s/90s fam, teams win championships through free agency or trade unless you're the Spurs. The games still have to be played and you still have to play as a team.
 5 years ago '09        #95
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
If the Lakers get this done w/o giving up to much, they will be the favorites in the West. D-12 has a good chance of building a brand out in LA like Shaq did. All he is doing is following in his footsteps trying to be bigger than life. Why not do it in LA.
 5 years ago '12        #96
CaLis LEGACY 77 heat pts77
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 346 346
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Lakers lost
No n*gga paying kris kardashian 12mill

NETSLOST
 5 years ago '12        #97
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 7593 7593
 ReggieA said:
If the Lakers get this done w/o giving up to much, they will be the favorites in the West. D-12 has a good chance of building a brand out in LA like Shaq did. All he is doing is following in his footsteps trying to be bigger than life. Why not do it in LA.
Because we all know he doesn't want to follow the footsteps of Shaq.
 07-17-2012, 05:30 PM         #98
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Rest of the NBA lost too if Nash and Dwight can be doing pick and rolls on the same team. That sh*t would be unstoppable
I don't think you understand how pick and roll offense works. Dwight doesn't have the offensive game for that type of offense, nor does he have a jump shot to be a threat in a pick and roll situation

Dun Language said:
DwightHoward is lazy and has no work ethic the n*gga worked with Hakeem the dream
And no ring Ewing and still has no jumper...can't shoot free throws and has no post moves

And he's immature. Laughing on the bench as your team is on the verge of a playoff exit

Get that through your head. It's more about chemistry than star power
All y'all n*ggas see is lakers getting Dwight.

Dwight Howard has yet to do sh*t with his career beig more healthy than Bynum

even the laker greats know Bynum is better
please k!ll yourself
 5 years ago '04        #99
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,159 | Props total: 864 864
 ttime236 said:
Rest of the NBA lost too if Nash and Dwight can be doing pick and rolls on the same team. That sh*t would be unstoppable
you're forgetting another HUGE piece of that puzzle
 5 years ago '11        #100
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,251 | Props total: 12498 12498
why can't they just get him already i don't know why they making look like they don't want him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago