most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 daman729 said:
true. But what the whole "cte" click wont admit is that jeezy only sales cause he has a ton of white fans who buy his music and i know that sh*t for a fact. I went to 2 of his concerts and wont nothing but young white people between 18-25. Went to a ross concert and 85% of the crowd was black. Its been proven over and over again. If the young white demographic isnt on your side in hiphop, there's 90% chance you wont go plat or it will take you longer to reach plat.

The only argument these biased, illogical anti-ross campaigners aka "jeezy's d!ck chokers" can make on this thread are sales. Sales dont mean sh*t. What youre saying is true though. Same sh*t happened with 50cent. All his stans could do was bring up 50's past stats concerning sales, even though we all know ross won and is the better overall artist. Teflon don did better than 50 last album yet his stans would still chant about how GRODT was multi platnium and how ross never went plat.. And Ross is a threat to jeezy. PERIOD!. Thats why jeezy sparked beef with ross then within 24 hrs, ross made a diss record to jeezy and jeezy backed off and even denied dissing ross in the first place. He knew ross would come at him and make him look stupid. All this cause jealous was jealous of that bmf record.

Regardless of sales, Ross is the better overall artist. These little anti ross debaters know ross is threat and they know that album will hit hard and take ross on another level. I mean come on, if these dudes truly thought ross was going to fail, they wouldn't be coming to multiple threads concerning him just to post negative sh*t. Its pathetic and quite comical at the same time.

Even if ross does less number than jeezy, it still dont change he fact that ross is the better overall artist. Better lyricism, more colabs, better beat selection, consistency and better promotional skills.

Ross has made it clear that hes not crossing his music over, yet still he manages to make Forbes, do decent numbers, have tons of producers begging to work with him and still keep a buzz in which hes had since 2009/2010.
Plz k!ll that hate mane talm bout mostly white folks support Jeezy. Jeezy bought the whole city out when he did a show in my Augusta. I see A lot of black folks mane.
Folks came way from South Carolina to make this a movie.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The love Jeezy get from the streets of Atlanta

[video - click to view]

white folks fu*k wit em both but the streets fu*k with J heavy as well as ralse so chill with with fraudulent posts. Ralse wanna do the same numbers as Jeezy hence the slew of singles released. This album is gonna make or break ralse, watch.

This shouldn't even be a Jeezy/Currensy vs ralse thread anyway. I thought this was about his single with Jigga and Dre f*ggot a.ss.
 07-17-2012, 10:55 PM         #122
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dr dre stay going against everything fif stands for
 07-17-2012, 11:00 PM         #123
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
This.

I dont get why they cant just stay outta Ross threads if they dont like him. The relationship between the internet fan and Ross is just beyond weird. Its almost like they're programmed to type the same responses over and over again.
I these n*ggas really like Ross. sh*t reminds me dudes claiming they hate a bi*ch but deep down really wants to fu*k with her as soon as she shows him some attention.

Like graft said, if Ross isn't catering to their demographic then they are going to continue to ACT like they hate him
 5 years ago '12        #124
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,480 | Props total: 13027 13027
 BluCupShawty said:
Plz k!ll that hate mane talm bout mostly white folks support Jeezy. Jeezy bought the whole city out when he did a show in my Augusta. I see A lot of black folks mane.
Folks came way from South Carolina to make this a movie.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The love Jeezy get from the streets of Atlanta

white folks fu*k wit em both but the streets fu*k with J heavy as well as ralse so chill with with fraudulent posts. Ralse wanna do the same numbers as Jeezy hence the slew of singles released. This album is gonna make or break ralse, watch.

This shouldn't even be a Jeezy/Currensy vs ralse thread anyway. I thought this was about his single with Jigga and Dre f*ggot a.ss.
bruh jeezy got wayyyyyy more white fans than ross. Thats the only reason he had better sales. Thats why i say sales dont mean sh*t cause sales in hiphop are largely reflected by your white fans. Thats fact and alot of jeezys white fanbase was passed down from jay. Yeah in the small shows and depending on the state, he got mostly blacks there. But in terms of his overall fanbase, most are white. Hes crossover-ed into that demographic unlike ross. NONE of my posts are fraudulent. Im stating facts. The streets do fu*k with jeezy and ross but the streets only get you so far. Jeezy is just lucky cause he tapped into that white 18-25 demographic while ross fans are still mostly black. Ross not trying to tap into that fanbase and i dont see nothin wrong with that cause he still make good sh*t.

Last edited by daman729; 07-17-2012 at 11:10 PM..
 07-17-2012, 11:24 PM         #125
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #126
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12605 12605
 Graftedgenes said:
When Currensy becomes a CEO with 20+ rappers & singers signed to his label then come back and holler at me.

Get a Film division and a Latin division with another 10 employees.

Executive-produce 3 retail albums between 2011-2012 with a 4th dropping in two weeks.

It should be easy to be a hardworking rapper when you ain't got nothing else on your plate, try that ish while running a successful label of employees.

Goodnight NorCal
 5 years ago '10        #127
space
space
 daman729 said:
bruh jeezy got wayyyyyy more white fans than ross. Thats the only reason he had better sales. Thats why i say sales dont mean sh*t cause sales in hiphop are largely reflected by your white fans. Thats fact and alot of jeezys white fanbase was passed down from jay. Yeah in the small shows and depending on the state, he got mostly blacks there. But in terms of his overall fanbase, most are white. Hes crossover-ed into that demographic unlike ross. NONE of my posts are fraudulent. Im stating facts. The streets do fu*k with jeezy and ross but the streets only get you so far. Jeezy is just lucky cause he tapped into that white 18-25 demographic while ross fans are still mostly black. Ross not trying to tap into that fanbase and i dont see nothin wrong with that cause he still make good sh*t.

well played. Now that we got the fact that the streets fu*k with both lets discuss the rest of your post. Ralse has collabed with Jay, Drake Nicki, Mary J, T Pain, Wayne, Birdman, Nas, and other A list artists but has yet to hit the success he truly wants. I know he caters to the hood but he has made numerous attempts to catch mainstream fans (white) in the net. Jeezy may not be on his 101 sh*t but he has a brand that ppl recognize without making sell out songs with one face. Damn near everybody I know fu*k with Jeezy even the ladies, which is another demographic ralse has failed to capture even with the song with Nicki. So lets not front like ralse dont want the plat plaque, female buyers, white buyers, and Jeezy's fan base. That D boy lane was smoothed and paved by Jeezy for ralse and the rest of these trap rappers. Which is another reason he will always win until he bow out.

Ralse tried to bo hog his way in and start beefs while his law enforecement past was looming over his head. When Jeezy was hotter Jeezy collabed with him not atleast twice.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

LOL Thats some fu*kery right there esp when they could have been bossing up and gettin $$$ together. All the more reasons why ppl don't rock with ralse. Folks will download free sh*t all day and ride around and bump it. But if they aint spending that $15 to support your movement, what kinda fan is that. ralse put in A LOT of work and muscle in his hustle and it shows but where the reciprication @? I a.ssure you ralse want his "fans" to dl his tapes and buy his albums. Now he's in a tight spot with his new album due in 2 weeks with damn near no buzz. Despite the CMB esque Mmh press conference, numerous singles, co signs, and mixtape downloads. Like I said before this album is gonna make or break him. Time will tell.
 5 years ago '12        #128
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,194 | Props total: 11489 11489
 BluCupShawty said:

well played. Now that we got the fact that the streets fu*k with both lets discuss the rest of your post. Ralse has collabed with Jay, Drake Nicki, Mary J, T Pain, Wayne, Birdman, Nas, and other A list artists but has yet to hit the success he truly wants. I know he caters to the hood but he has made numerous attempts to catch mainstream fans (white) in the net. Jeezy may not be on his 101 sh*t but he has a brand that ppl recognize without making sell out songs with one face. Damn near everybody I know fu*k with Jeezy even the ladies, which is another demographic ralse has failed to capture even with the song with Nicki. So lets not front like ralse dont want the plat plaque, female buyers, white buyers, and Jeezy's fan base. That D boy lane was smoothed and paved by Jeezy for ralse and the rest of these trap rappers. Which is another reason he will always win until he bow out.

Ralse tried to bo hog his way in and start beefs while his law enforecement past was looming over his head. When Jeezy was hotter Jeezy collabed with him not atleast twice.

LOL Thats some fu*kery right there esp when they could have been bossing up and gettin $$$ together. All the more reasons why ppl don't rock with ralse. Folks will download free sh*t all day and ride around and bump it. But if they aint spending that $15 to support your movement, what kinda fan is that. ralse put in A LOT of work and muscle in his hustle and it shows but where the reciprication @? I a.ssure you ralse want his "fans" to dl his tapes and buy his albums. Now he's in a tight spot with his new album due in 2 weeks with damn near no buzz. Despite the CMB esque Mmh press conference, numerous singles, co signs, and mixtape downloads. Like I said before this album is gonna make or break him. Time will tell.
This post is wrong on so many points. Especially, not acknowledgin that it was Jeezy catchin feelins that caused them to stop working together.

Last edited by 44wade; 07-18-2012 at 01:30 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #129
space
space
space
Ross has not dropped an album, since he became one of the biggest stars in rap, or reached the popularity he had now. So lets see how GFID sells before yall bring up, he isnt selling like he should.

Yall giving Jeezy way too much credit for rapping about dope. Jeezy popped at the same time Southern Rap really started to control sh*t, and what did Southern rappers rap about? Jeezy rode, that CMB/No Limit wave. Jeezy did his thing cant take that away, but paved the way? Not imo.

And how the fu*k does Ross not have buzz? What makes you look at rap right now, and say, nah Ross aint got no buzz? The dude got the hardest track out right now, but got no buzz? Tight spot?

Bottom line is this, the only correct point in that post is time will tell. All this talking in circles about sales, and how Ross aint selling what he suppose to, even though, this is the 1st album he is dropping as supposedly the top dude in the game, is not going nowhere. Will he get that plat? Maybe, maybe not, but discussing why the other albums didnt go plat, when he clearly wasnt at the same level he is now, just dont make no damn sense.

[video - click to view]

act like this aint hard.

Last edited by 44wade; 07-18-2012 at 01:48 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #130
space
space
 44wade said:
Ross has not dropped an album, since he became one of the biggest stars in rap, or reached the popularity he had now. So lets see how GFID sells before yall bring up, he isnt selling like he should.

Yall giving Jeezy way too much credit for rapping about dope. Jeezy popped at the same time Southern Rap really started to control sh*t, and what did Southern rappers rap about? Jeezy rode, that CMB/No Limit wave. Jeezy did his thing cant take that away, but paved the way? Not imo.

And how the fu*k does Ross not have buzz? What makes you look at rap right now, and say, nah Ross aint got no buzz? The dude got the hardest track out right now, but got no buzz? Tight spot?

Bottom line is this, the only correct point in that post is time will tell. All this talking in circles about sales, and how Ross aint selling what he suppose to, even though, this is the 1st album he is dropping as supposedly the top dude in the game, is not going nowhere. Will he get that plat? Maybe, maybe not, but discussing why the other albums didnt go plat, when he clearly wasnt at the same level he is now, just dont make no damn sense.

act like this aint hard.
 44wade said:
This post is wrong on so many points. Especially, not acknowledgin that it was Jeezy catchin feelins that caused them to stop working together.

I'm high as angel pus*y mane thats too much hell I probably typed too much
 5 years ago '12        #131
space
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:

I'm high as angel pus*y mane thats too much hell I probably typed too much
Its all good man, just debating on what you wrote.

Keep blazin, fu*k it.
 5 years ago '10        #132
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
dre aint even produce it

but jake one still nice
 5 years ago '10        #133
space
space
 44wade said:
Its all good man, just debating on what you wrote.

Keep blazin, fu*k it.

we both pullin for the home team, damn shame they aint gettin that $$$ together.
 5 years ago '11        #134
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Retro said:
Which Ross album went gold after only 5 weeks though?
A Nas fan talking about album sales
 5 years ago '09        #135
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 wjcorner said:
Nas has multiple plat albums Dafuq

U Lil kids r idiots
 07-18-2012, 10:26 AM         #136
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
Meh, these maggotts been bragging about record sales every since Vanilla Ice went Diamond, it's the one area of the culture were they feel they have an impact...

The Labels are starting to get shook now that they see rappers making millions of dollars without having to sell a million albums, that's why them 360 deals are in effect.

Nas ain't got to sell a single record he gets 65-75K a show, 1 show a week for a month is a quarter Mill' tops. These dudes drop albums for the Love of the music and the fans.
 5 years ago '11        #137
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
Nas has multiple plat albums Dafuq

U Lil kids r idiots
But anytime someone uses Jay's higher level of success it's

"album sales don't matter, the fu*k"

Swear you gotta explain every little thing to you simpletons on here
 5 years ago '11        #138
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Meh, these maggotts been bragging about record sales every since Vanilla Ice went Diamond, it's the one area of the culture were they feel they have an impact...

The Labels are starting to get shook now that they see rappers making millions of dollars without having to sell a million albums, that's why them 360 deals are in effect.

Nas ain't got to sell a single record he gets 65-75K a show, 1 show a week for a month is a quarter Mill' tops. These dudes drop albums for the Love of the music and the fans.
A quarter mil isn't going into his pocket in that scenario

Publishing>>>show money
 07-18-2012, 11:35 AM         #139
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
A quarter mil isn't going into his pocket in that scenario

Publishing>>>show money
What do the BMI checks that Nas gets for "Theifs Theme" look like?

...I mean since Nas songs get so much radio play I'm sure those publishing checks are fat.
 07-18-2012, 01:21 PM         #140
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
nope.

there really is no formula, just fanbase. Jeezy showed me that.

What was Jeezy's hit before TM103? He dropped his biggest collab two weeks before it came out.

Flo-rida has countless singles that hit top 5 billboard, yet sold 30k copies.
who needs to sell albums when your singles go platinum off itunes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy