3 Kings - Official Artwork - Rick Ross Ft Jay Z and Dr. Dre

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11272 11272
 Travi$ said:
Ross doesn't have a Jeezy fanbase.

Although, some would have you to believe otherwise.
i believe he does now, and a bigger one, slightly.

and all that speculation is gonna end august 6th, when them #'s come out.
 07-17-2012, 12:43 PM         #42
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

As of 2012 Ross is more popular than Jeezy based on his booking price, his radio spins, his chart presence, his guest features, his team, his label, his endorsements, and his visibility.

I think people tend to forget that Maybach Music Group have dropped 2 compilations and a solo album over the last year with another album dropping this month.

44wade said:
I dont get it, man has never struggled to go gold, but now they think he might???

But they all generate "buzz" for his album, just like SM2. sh*t arguably the hardest track out right now is All Birds, and whose song is that?

I was at the Skatepark the other day and a kid heard a Ross song and he says
"That fat Black cop will never go platinum", so I asked him why was it imporatant for Ross to go platinum and he says "Well because MTV said he was the Hottest in rap".

To make a long story short I explained to the child that your music and movement can be Hot in the streets and your business moves can be Hot within the industry, you can be Hot on the touring circuit, you can be Hot in the area of endorsements....etc

He was under the impression that the only way you can be Hot is if you sell a million records but after our talk he understood the game.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-17-2012 at 12:53 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #43
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 44wade said:

5 years ago '09        #44
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,073 | Props total: 7240 7240
 5 years ago '12        #45
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
As of 2012 Ross is more popular than Jeezy based on his booking price, his radio spins, his chart presence, his guest features, his team, his label, his endorsements, and his visibility.

I think people tend to forget that Maybach Music Group have dropped 2 compilations and a solo album over the last year with another album dropping this month.

I was at the Skatepark the other day and a kid heard a Ross song and he says
"That fat Black cop will never go platinum", so I asked him why was it imporatant for Ross to go platinum and he says "Well because MTV said he was the Hottest in rap".

To make a long story short I explained to the child that your music and movement can be Hot in the streets and your business moves can be Hot within the industry, you can be Hot on the touring circuit, you can be Hot in the area of endorsements....etc

He was under the impression that the only way you can be Hot is if you sell a million records but after our talk he understood the game.

I definitely think that people overlook MMG when talking about Ross. When you think Wale and Meek, you think Ross, so when Amen drops, or when Lotus Flower bomb wins an award, people not on these forums be like Ross is winning.
 07-17-2012, 01:10 PM         #46
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully it drops soon. I don't see this being anything other than ridiculous. Ross bout to murder the streets with this album. Hold Me Back already flatlining the clubs. I was at a spot in Philly on saturday and as soon as the hook dropped, it was over. People talking about plaques. Foh. If you don't like Ross you better stay home with your headphones plugged in because he about to be heavy at damn near everywhere black music is played.
 5 years ago '12        #47
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
I don't know how much GFID will sell

But we all know it's gonna way be better then wackass 103
 5 years ago '12        #48
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 12967 12967
lmao I told these n*ggas from day one that ross goes in order every time he releases an album. He releases the rnb and street sh*t first. Then he releases a hard hitter right before the album is dropped top get you excited and to anticipate the album. Smart dude. These cats want ross to fail so bad. That sh*t aint happening. This album will do better than teflon don. Its the same n*ggas in every thread hatin. As if there biased, negative opinions will change sh*t. lol. Ignorant a.ss n*ggas sayin sh*t like "this is single 10". lol Who gives a fu*k? Singles is where the money's at anyway. Its not like your getting a cut of the sh*t. You really think ross singles failed? But do you really think ross cares about sales that much? Same n*gga who leaked smv2? Same dude who may leak GFID? fu*k outta here. Ross didnt fail bruh. Keep brainwashing yourself and telling yourself that in your little mind. Hes winning and you know it. Thats why is always the same n*ggas in every ross thread with these hate comments. Alot of these dudes on boxden really like ross undercover though . They come to 95% of his threads and make negative comments just to cover up the fact they fu*k with him. The same ones talkin sh*t are the same ones coppin his albums and mixtapes. The fact is, they know theres a good chance that ross isnt going to fail and it envies them.

''You think I give a fu*k what other n*ggas think?
Make another million every time a n*gga blink''

ross

Last edited by daman729; 07-17-2012 at 01:26 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
jay-z and dr dre should have being on the artwork too would have look more better.
 5 years ago '12        #50
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 12967 12967
 The Infamous1 said:
I don't know how much GFID will sell

But we all know it's gonna way be better then wackass 103
Exactly . Thats one thing i dont get. These delusional a.ss dudes on here will not admit that 103 was fu*kin garbage compared to other jeezy projects. I fu*ked with jeezy before ross and Im a jeezy fan as well. But i can honestly say that 103 was sh*t, especially for an album that was held back for so long. Its funny how n*ggas let there love for jeezy cause them to dislike and be bias towards ross. Thats what you call a stan. letting another artist cause you to have a personal dislike for another.
 5 years ago '11        #51
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
Its sad that so many ppl want this album to flop, i can't wait to see the responses when it doesn't.

Musically i think Ross is about to drop a jewel, it'll be interesting to hear the production and how far Ross' pen game has come. Remember this is the first album we've gotten from Ross in almost 2yrs. Expecting great things from this
 5 years ago '08        #52
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
can't wait for the song and album

Life is good then this

Nice a.ss month

And @ the jeezy stans
 5 years ago '10        #53
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Rawse needs a Jeezy collab and end this BS

they both make good music!
 5 years ago '08        #54
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 daman729 said:
lmao I told these n*ggas from day one that ross goes in order every time he releases an album. He releases the rnb and street sh*t first. Then he releases a hard hitter right before the album is dropped top get you excited and to anticipate the album. Smart dude. These cats want ross to fail so bad. That sh*t aint happening. This album will do better than teflon don. Its the same n*ggas in every thread hatin. As if there biased, negative opinions will change sh*t. lol. Ignorant a.ss n*ggas sayin sh*t like "this is single 10". lol Who gives a fu*k? Singles is where the money's at anyway. Its not like your getting a cut of the sh*t. You really think ross singles failed? But do you really think ross cares about sales that much? Same n*gga who leaked smv2? Same dude who may leak GFID? fu*k outta here. Ross didnt fail bruh. Keep brainwashing yourself and telling yourself that in your little mind. Hes winning and you know it. Thats why is always the same n*ggas in every ross thread with these hate comments. Alot of these dudes on boxden really like ross undercover though . They come to 95% of his threads and make negative comments just to cover up the fact they fu*k with him. The same ones talkin sh*t are the same ones coppin his albums and mixtapes. The fact is, they know theres a good chance that ross isnt going to fail and it envies them.

''You think I give a fu*k what other n*ggas think?
Make another million every time a n*gga blink''

ross
What's funny it's the same f*g hating who be complaining and crying in other threads about n*ggas hating on artists....this is boxden tho where contradictions reign supreme
 5 years ago '11        #55
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Graftedgenes said:
What criteria did they use to make the list.
I'm not sure exactly, nobody really was when they dropped the list. Still somehow Ross came out on top...
 5 years ago '12        #56
space
space
space
 HYSTERICS said:
jay-z and dr dre should have being on the artwork too would have look more better.
This I can agree with, they should have had Dre and Jay on the artwork.
 5 years ago '08        #57
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,498 | Props total: 17087 17087
44Wade he will FLOP\

fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '12        #58
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
One of Jeezy DJ's reading this thread right now
who, you? or someone else?
 5 years ago '11        #59
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,547 | Props total: 318 318
Considering the song title, I just hope its on par, or better than, this track:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ChickBoss414; 07-17-2012 at 02:37 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #60
space
space
space
 ChickBoss414 said:
Considering the song title, I just hope its on par, or better than, this track:

yeah people dogging Ross on the generic song title because its been used a lot.

Should be comparable, but they should have got Nas, instead of Dre, then it would have been no comparison.

But they say Ross wrote Dre's verse, and that its fire. Slim the Mobster who doesnt really like Ross says the song is good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy