3 Kings - Official Artwork - Rick Ross Ft Jay Z and Dr. Dre

most viewed right now
 128
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
170 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,963 | Props total: 14119 14119
 Travi$ said:
Ross doesn't have a Jeezy fanbase.

Although, some would have you to believe otherwise.
i believe he does now, and a bigger one, slightly.

and all that speculation is gonna end august 6th, when them #'s come out.
 07-17-2012, 11:43 AM         #42
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
i believe he does now, and a bigger one, slightly.

and all that speculation is gonna end august 6th, when them #'s come out.
As of 2012 Ross is more popular than Jeezy based on his booking price, his radio spins, his chart presence, his guest features, his team, his label, his endorsements, and his visibility.


I think people tend to forget that Maybach Music Group have dropped 2 compilations and a solo album over the last year with another album dropping this month.

 44wade said:
I dont get it, man has never struggled to go gold, but now they think he might???



But they all generate "buzz" for his album, just like SM2. sh*t arguably the hardest track out right now is All Birds, and whose song is that?

I was at the Skatepark the other day and a kid heard a Ross song and he says
"That fat Black cop will never go platinum", so I asked him why was it imporatant for Ross to go platinum and he says "Well because MTV said he was the Hottest in rap".


To make a long story short I explained to the child that your music and movement can be Hot in the streets and your business moves can be Hot within the industry, you can be Hot on the touring circuit, you can be Hot in the area of endorsements....etc


He was under the impression that the only way you can be Hot is if you sell a million records but after our talk he understood the game.


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-17-2012 at 11:53 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #43
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 44wade said:
i believe he does now, and a bigger one, slightly.

and all that speculation is gonna end august 6th, when them #'s come out.

 6 years ago '09        #44
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,607 | Props total: 9434 9434
 6 years ago '12        #45
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,963 | Props total: 14119 14119
 Graftedgenes said:
As of 2012 Ross is more popular than Jeezy based on his booking price, his radio spins, his chart presence, his guest features, his team, his label, his endorsements, and his visibility.


I think people tend to forget that Maybach Music Group have dropped 2 compilations and a solo album over the last year with another album dropping this month.




I was at the Skatepark the other day and a kid heard a Ross song and he says
"That fat Black cop will never go platinum", so I asked him why was it imporatant for Ross to go platinum and he says "Well because MTV said he was the Hottest in rap".


To make a long story short I explained to the child that your music and movement can be Hot in the streets and your business moves can be Hot within the industry, you can be Hot on the touring circuit, you can be Hot in the area of endorsements....etc


He was under the impression that the only way you can be Hot is if you sell a million records but after our talk he understood the game.

I definitely think that people overlook MMG when talking about Ross. When you think Wale and Meek, you think Ross, so when Amen drops, or when Lotus Flower bomb wins an award, people not on these forums be like Ross is winning.
 07-17-2012, 12:10 PM         #46
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully it drops soon. I don't see this being anything other than ridiculous. Ross bout to murder the streets with this album. Hold Me Back already flatlining the clubs. I was at a spot in Philly on saturday and as soon as the hook dropped, it was over. People talking about plaques. Foh. If you don't like Ross you better stay home with your headphones plugged in because he about to be heavy at damn near everywhere black music is played.
 6 years ago '12        #47
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
I don't know how much GFID will sell

But we all know it's gonna way be better then wackass 103
 6 years ago '12        #48
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,631 | Props total: 13554 13554
lmao I told these n*ggas from day one that ross goes in order every time he releases an album. He releases the rnb and street sh*t first. Then he releases a hard hitter right before the album is dropped top get you excited and to anticipate the album. Smart dude. These cats want ross to fail so bad. That sh*t aint happening. This album will do better than teflon don. Its the same n*ggas in every thread hatin. As if there biased, negative opinions will change sh*t. lol. Ignorant a.ss n*ggas sayin sh*t like "this is single 10". lol Who gives a fu*k? Singles is where the money's at anyway. Its not like your getting a cut of the sh*t. You really think ross singles failed? But do you really think ross cares about sales that much? Same n*gga who leaked smv2? Same dude who may leak GFID? fu*k outta here. Ross didnt fail bruh. Keep brainwashing yourself and telling yourself that in your little mind. Hes winning and you know it. Thats why is always the same n*ggas in every ross thread with these hate comments. Alot of these dudes on boxden really like ross undercover though . They come to 95% of his threads and make negative comments just to cover up the fact they fu*k with him. The same ones talkin sh*t are the same ones coppin his albums and mixtapes. The fact is, they know theres a good chance that ross isnt going to fail and it envies them.

''You think I give a fu*k what other n*ggas think?
Make another million every time a n*gga blink''

ross


Last edited by daman729; 07-17-2012 at 12:26 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #49
GrindPOWER$ 399 heat pts399
space
avatar space
space
$20,367 | Props total: 15842 15842
jay-z and dr dre should have being on the artwork too would have look more better.
 6 years ago '12        #50
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,631 | Props total: 13554 13554
 The Infamous1 said:
I don't know how much GFID will sell

But we all know it's gonna way be better then wackass 103
Exactly . Thats one thing i dont get. These delusional a.ss dudes on here will not admit that 103 was fu*kin garbage compared to other jeezy projects. I fu*ked with jeezy before ross and Im a jeezy fan as well. But i can honestly say that 103 was sh*t, especially for an album that was held back for so long. Its funny how n*ggas let there love for jeezy cause them to dislike and be bias towards ross. Thats what you call a stan. letting another artist cause you to have a personal dislike for another.
 6 years ago '11        #51
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
Its sad that so many ppl want this album to flop, i can't wait to see the responses when it doesn't.

Musically i think Ross is about to drop a jewel, it'll be interesting to hear the production and how far Ross' pen game has come. Remember this is the first album we've gotten from Ross in almost 2yrs. Expecting great things from this
 6 years ago '08        #52
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15541 15541
can't wait for the song and album

Life is good then this

Nice a.ss month

And @ the jeezy stans
 6 years ago '10        #53
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,649 | Props total: 1735 1735
Rawse needs a Jeezy collab and end this BS

they both make good music!
 6 years ago '08        #54
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15541 15541
 daman729 said:
lmao I told these n*ggas from day one that ross goes in order every time he releases an album. He releases the rnb and street sh*t first. Then he releases a hard hitter right before the album is dropped top get you excited and to anticipate the album. Smart dude. These cats want ross to fail so bad. That sh*t aint happening. This album will do better than teflon don. Its the same n*ggas in every thread hatin. As if there biased, negative opinions will change sh*t. lol. Ignorant a.ss n*ggas sayin sh*t like "this is single 10". lol Who gives a fu*k? Singles is where the money's at anyway. Its not like your getting a cut of the sh*t. You really think ross singles failed? But do you really think ross cares about sales that much? Same n*gga who leaked smv2? Same dude who may leak GFID? fu*k outta here. Ross didnt fail bruh. Keep brainwashing yourself and telling yourself that in your little mind. Hes winning and you know it. Thats why is always the same n*ggas in every ross thread with these hate comments. Alot of these dudes on boxden really like ross undercover though . They come to 95% of his threads and make negative comments just to cover up the fact they fu*k with him. The same ones talkin sh*t are the same ones coppin his albums and mixtapes. The fact is, they know theres a good chance that ross isnt going to fail and it envies them.

''You think I give a fu*k what other n*ggas think?
Make another million every time a n*gga blink''

ross
What's funny it's the same f*g hating who be complaining and crying in other threads about n*ggas hating on artists....this is boxden tho where contradictions reign supreme
 6 years ago '11        #55
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 Graftedgenes said:
What criteria did they use to make the list.
I'm not sure exactly, nobody really was when they dropped the list. Still somehow Ross came out on top...
 6 years ago '12        #56
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,963 | Props total: 14119 14119
 HYSTERICS said:
jay-z and dr dre should have being on the artwork too would have look more better.
This I can agree with, they should have had Dre and Jay on the artwork.
 6 years ago '08        #57
The N 542 heat pts542
space
avatar space
space
$49,346 | Props total: 24960 24960
44Wade he will FLOP\

fu*king idiot
 6 years ago '12        #58
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,963 | Props total: 14119 14119
 AuthenticMade said:
One of Jeezy DJ's reading this thread right now
who, you? or someone else?
 6 years ago '11        #59
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,555 | Props total: 331 331
Considering the song title, I just hope its on par, or better than, this track:


[video - click to view]



Last edited by ChickBoss414; 07-17-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #60
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,963 | Props total: 14119 14119
 ChickBoss414 said:
Considering the song title, I just hope its on par, or better than, this track:


yeah people dogging Ross on the generic song title because its been used a lot.

Should be comparable, but they should have got Nas, instead of Dre, then it would have been no comparison.

But they say Ross wrote Dre's verse, and that its fire. Slim the Mobster who doesnt really like Ross says the song is good.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy