Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
 44wade said:
God Forgives I Dont.

Give it about a month from now.
Your joking
 5 years ago '04        #22
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
 44wade said:
nope.
What was Jeezy's hit before TM103? He dropped his biggest collab two weeks before it came out.
no he didn't. if you're talking about "fame" that came out 2 months before
if you're talking about "i do" it was a leak that came out 2 weeks before like "oj" did. 1/3 of that song been floating around for over a year and they didn't turn that into a single til after the album was out.
 5 years ago '11        #23
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 44wade said:
you dont really believe Ross aint going gold in a tops 3 weeks with this album do you?

you can be teamjeezy, or team50, which it looks like you are neither so rationally speaking.
No I really don't. His rap singles still aren't catching on which I find odd since he's the "hottest emcee alive."

I'm not teamanything, I just find all these fails funny from his alleged fans not supporting him...
 5 years ago '12        #24
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11427 11427
 justinjones said:
no he didn't. if you're talking about "fame" that came out 2 months before
if you're talking about "i do" it was a leak that came out 2 weeks before like "oj" did. 1/3 of that song been floating around for over a year and they didn't turn that into a single til after the album was out.
not sure if I Do was a "leak" maybe a controlled "leak" but that sh*t was on the radio two weeks before TM103 came out.

And nah, I wasnt talking about FAME, even though, it was a real good song, I think Ross dropped Tats on my arms, and took the steam outta that one, but I Do had that 3k and Jay, so nothing was stopping that one.
 5 years ago '12        #25
space
space
space
 Retro said:
No I really don't. His rap singles still aren't catching on which I find odd since he's the "hottest emcee alive."

I'm not teamanything, I just find all these fails funny from his alleged fans not supporting him...
Im saying though, Ross is on 3 songs in the top 10 Rnb today. 4 in the top 21.

(lemme see, take it to the head, bag of money, touch n you)

These are songs you hear on the radio daily. The fanbase is there, his sh*t gonna sell.
 5 years ago '04        #26
space
space
did ross/anybody say when this was gonna come out?
 5 years ago '12        #27
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
I Do Leaked a year before the album dropped like dude said. Also slimes you know Lose My Mind was a Grammy Nominated Single....I know it came out long before TM103, but it was one of the original singles for it

Which one of these Ross Singles gone be Grammy Nominated
okay, 3ks verse was old, whats that mean?

Nominations?

You reachin at straws right, what the fu*k nominations got to do with anything we talking about.

The point was Jeezy did not have a hit, Florida had hits, one sold the other didnt.

How yall can argue this I dont know.
 5 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 44wade said:

These are songs you hear on the radio daily. The fanbase is there, his sh*t gonna sell.
why is he on all of these r&b charts? because of the choruses? only one of them is a song that has mostly singing
 07-17-2012, 11:53 AM         #29
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Which Ross album went gold after only 5 weeks though?
Do you get a bonus if you go Gold quicker?

..do you get a prize like a sticker of a cut-out picture of Barrack Obamas head?
 5 years ago '12        #30
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
why is he on all of these r&b charts? because of the choruses? only one of them is a song that has mostly singing
oh you was bullsh*ttin, thought you was debatin.
 07-17-2012, 11:55 AM         #31
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

Tell us who told you that Ross was the "Hottest emcee alive", we all thought Nas was the hottest, maybe somebody lied to you.
 5 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 44wade said:
oh you was bullsh*ttin, thought you was debatin.

no im asking a legitimate question. i'm trying to figure out why that happens. you get 5 rappers on a song but it ends up on the r&b charts
 5 years ago '12        #33
space
space
space
 justinjones said:

no im asking a legitimate question. i'm trying to figure out why that happens
i dont know, its just the name of the chart R & B/Hip Hop

5 years ago '12        #34
space
space
space
Anyhow, this whole singles, and hits theory translating to Album sales, is not necessarily true.

Jeezy and Lil Wayne proved that, IMO.

Thing is I thought Jeezy was gonna flop because of this "hit" theory, and he didnt, so I changed my opinion on it.
 07-17-2012, 12:06 PM         #35
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

The R&B charts.

I heard a guy say that the only charts that mattered were the POP charts as if we don't count...they call it the "Urban" charts (Rap, R&B) in the boardrooms which is interesting because we call the POP charts "Suburban".

I think we are in an era of music were you don't have to crossover to the POP charts to have a successful album in regards to sound & sales.

Look at Flo-Rida 3X platinum singles and 2X platinum singles crossed over but nobody buys the albums, Ross on the flip side might not have huge singles but his albums average 650K sold when they drop.

As desperately as people want this album to fail or flop it's not gonna happen because it didn't happen the 4 previous albums so why would this one at the peak of his popularity?
 5 years ago '11        #36
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 44wade said:

One isn't Ross' single. The other is for Self Made promo not GFID. The third is doing better R&B wise than rap

His fan base haven't given him a single platinum plaque, I have no reason to believe they'll give him a gold in a few weeks time. Hell Teflon Don had Ross' best singles & still only went gold...

Graftedgenes said:
Tell us who told you that Ross was the "Hottest emcee alive", we all thought Nas was the hottest, maybe somebody lied to you.

Remember how the HHS was all about this list when it dropped? You included.

What changed? All of his singles should be be at least in the top 10 US Rap charts but only one of them is...
 07-17-2012, 12:09 PM         #37
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
One isn't Ross' single. The other is for Self Made promo not GFID. The third is doing better R&B wise than rap

His fan base haven't given him a single platinum plaque, I have no reason to believe they'll give him a gold in a few weeks time. Hell Teflon Don had Ross' best singles & still only went gold...

Remember how the HHS was all about this list when it dropped? You included.

What changed? All of his singles should be be at least in the top 10 US Rap charts but only one of them is...

What criteria did they use to make the list.
 07-17-2012, 12:12 PM         #38
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

there really is no formula, just fanbase. Jeezy showed me that.

What was Jeezy's hit before TM103? He dropped his biggest collab two weeks before it came out.

Flo-rida has countless singles that hit top 5 billboard, yet sold 30k copies.
There are 2 formulas. Do that Flo Rida and Pitbull do (singles) or sell albums. Either way you make $$$

Graftedgenes said:
Do you get a bonus if you go Gold quicker?
You should...
 5 years ago '12        #39
space
space
space
Graftedgenes
As desperately as people want this album to fail or flop it's not gonna happen because it didn't happen the 4 previous albums so why would this one at the peak of his popularity?
I dont get it, man has never struggled to go gold, but now they think he might???

Retro

But they all generate "buzz" for his album, just like SM2. sh*t arguably the hardest track out right now is All Birds, and whose song is that?
 5 years ago '09        #40
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1833 1833
 44wade said:
Hit? that wasnt a hit, none of Jeezy's songs were hits.

I Do came out two weeks before, that was a pretty good hit I think.
Ross doesn't have a Jeezy fanbase.

Although, some would have you to believe otherwise.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago