Nets Re-Sign Kris Humphries 2 Years 24 Mill

most viewed right now
 89
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 29
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321

Nets fans think they a top team in the east now because they overpaid Lopez, Humphries and an old Gerald Wallace.
 5 years ago '10        #102
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
 BullsLost said:
Anyway


Your offseason consisted of signing an 30 year old crash to a 4 year deal , trading for the worst contract in the nba (jj), giving a max contract to brook fu*king lopez , and overpaying kris kardashian and giving a max contract to d will (can't recall the last time a team won the chip with a a max contract point guard as their best player).

Have fun battling the cavs and wizards for the 8th seed
 5 years ago '04        #103
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
 dg177bx said:
dont watch basketball again. stick to delivering food.of course we're a role playing team, especially when your team is crying to bring back a d-leaguer good luck.learn to spell and to switch the msg network, learn basketball then talkyou're done. even stephen a is going off on ya
He's a d leaguer but his Per is better than hump, Lopez and crash
 5 years ago '08        #104
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Nets fans talk sh*t about Knicks fans being in their threads, yet they stay in Knicks threads. This board is full of hypocritical a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #105
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
 katalist said:

Nets fans think they a top team in the east now because they overpaid Lopez, Humphries and an old Gerald Wallace.


They're goal for the season will be to make the 7 seed so they don't get swept by Miami
 5 years ago '04        #106
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
Nets should've known better. They tried to follow the blueprint of their Jason Kidd teams by surrounding their top PG with role players thinking they can win a chip

Even this nets team couldn't fu*k with the Kidd led Nets teams.
 5 years ago '07        #107
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Net fans said they'd be better than the Knicks last year...

We all know how that worked out



These poor saps really believe they're contenders

#comedy
 5 years ago '07        #108
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 BullsLost said:
He's a d leaguer but his Per is better than hump, Lopez and crash
 5 years ago '06        #109
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
 BullsLost said:
Nets should've known better. They tried to follow the blueprint of their Jason Kidd teams by surrounding their top PG with role players thinking they can win a chip

Even this nets team couldn't fu*k with the Kidd led Nets teams.
You can build around a PG the bulls did there is no Shaq in the NBA anymore so you can build around guards.
 5 years ago '06        #110
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
 INF4MOUS said:
Net fans said they'd be better than the Knicks last year...

We all know how that worked out



These poor saps really believe they're contenders

#comedy
No one is saying the Nets will win the ship this year I havent read that anywhere. The Nets will be better than the knicks though
 5 years ago '11        #111
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
If the Nets stay healthy,they'll be a top 3 seed in the east
 5 years ago '10        #112
Dun Dada 
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
How many contenders are built in one offseason besides the celtics? it took the heat more than 1 offseason just give King time to work. This year he'll see what we have then next year is when hell try and make a contender
Yeah it takes more than one season but how will he move those overpaid players if it doesnt work...Once you overpay 4 of your starting 5 it becomes hard to make other acquisitions to your team...Lopez 15 mil a year? Joe 20 mil a year ? Wallace 10 mil a year ? You could move Kris for his expiring contract but will a team want to pay him 12 mil?
 5 years ago '04        #113
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
 Rique said:
You can build around a PG the bulls did there is no Shaq in the NBA anymore so you can build around guards.
Rose isn't a point guard though

And how fitting u bring up the bulls, what's their ceiling looking like now
 5 years ago '07        #114
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Rique said:
No one is saying the Nets will win the ship this year I havent read that anywhere. The Nets will be better than the knicks though
Because you added Hoe Johnson?


 5 years ago '04        #115
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
 Dun Dada said:
Yeah it takes more than one season but how will he move those overpaid players if it doesnt work...Once you overpay 4 of your starting 5 it becomes hard to make other acquisitions to your team...Lopez 15 mil a year? Joe 20 mil a year ? Wallace 10 mil a year ? You could move Kris for his expiring contract but will a team want to pay him 12 mil?
Mavs won. They can field a competitive team and still be able to make a run at Paul and/or Howard next season. Dodged a real bullet trying to sign that bum D-Will.

Collison
Mayo/Carter/RoddyB
Marion/Jones
Dirk/Brand
Kaman


Nets lost
 5 years ago '06        #116
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
 Dun Dada said:
Yeah it takes more than one season but how will he move those overpaid players if it doesnt work...Once you overpay 4 of your starting 5 it becomes hard to make other acquisitions to your team...Lopez 15 mil a year? Joe 20 mil a year ? Wallace 10 mil a year ? You could move Kris for his expiring contract but will a team want to pay him 12 mil?
Humphries will be the only player we want to move Deron JJ Lopez is the core then you plug in players around them and try and create a strong bench
 5 years ago '04        #117
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
 BuckedCrazy said:
If the Nets stay healthy,they'll be a top 3 seed in the east

[pic - click to view]



They'd be lucky to break the top 3 in the atlantic
 5 years ago '06        #118
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
 BullsLost said:
Mavs won. They can field a competitive team and still be able to make a run at Paul and/or Howard next season. Dodged a real bullet trying to sign that bum D-Will.

Collison
Mayo/Carter/RoddyB
Marion/Jones
Dirk/Brand
Kaman


Nets lost
Marion is the only guy on their roster that plays defense mavs wont be good this year
 07-17-2012, 12:36 PM         #119
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meanwhile, the Knicks have a Wino, an Asian and Felton running the point
 5 years ago '04        #120
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
 Dangerously said:
Meanwhile, the Knicks have a Wino, an Asian and Felton running the point
Translation
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy