17 Year Old Ohio High School Kingpin Arrested in Major Drug Bust...

most viewed right now
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Camels eating cacti with six-inch needles
17 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 3725 3725
20k a month at 17!?
 6 years ago '05        #42
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 2378 2378
 J_Teflon said:
wow.... your a real bi*ch arent you? its weed u fu*king nerd. "are you ppl seriously praising him?" wtf??? I would slap that sh*t outta u then watch u cry into a fetal position then pump so much fear in you that youll commit suicide. then boxden will be praising me

aint nothing worng with sellin trees fu*k these pussies
 07-17-2012, 11:11 AM         #43
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw this on tv last night. Cops sounded baffled and sh*t that he was that young and had such a tight operation. He had n*ggas older than him working for him.

now that's husslin
 6 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14675 14675
@ the props for Ratouille

Pakchoy said:
He prob had no choice in the matter. They more of likely targeted him first and told him they would let him off with a slap on the wrist and no serious time if he helped them versus if you don't we will trial you as an adult.
He snitched and thats the bottom line. He knew the risks h was taking but chose that lifestyle. He should have manned up. Something bad needs to happen to him to get the message out. Doesn't matter what age you are once you step in grown men sh*t, don't get caught and don't tell.

st21 said:
that kid is a fu*king boss!

the only thing i don't understand is if that sh*t was in his parents house, how is he getting charged and not his parents? there's no way in hell the parents didn't know about it.

Just like Frank Lucas. A snitch.
 07-17-2012, 11:36 AM         #45
infamous4h4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Teflon said:
wow.... your a real bi*ch arent you? its weed u fu*king nerd. "are you ppl seriously praising him?" wtf??? I would slap that sh*t outta u then watch u cry into a fetal position then pump so much fear in you that youll commit suicide. then boxden will be praising me

I just want to say, i have been a boxden member for years and i never sign in since its my work computer, during my lunch i smoke a bowl, come back to my desk, just read the blogs, chuckle and go on with my day. BUT this post made me go back to my car and smoke 2 more bowls. and now it took me 35 minutes to type this paragraph. Thank you.
 6 years ago '04        #46
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,999 | Props total: 4523 4523
 p00rky said:
Are you ppl seriously praising him?
You sound like a fu*kin f*g!! Its not like lil buddy was getting his Breaking Bad on and had a meth lab in a RV making that Blue Magic. Its just fu*kin weed you little hoe a.ss.
 6 years ago '05        #47
GST 
space
space
$15,366 | Props total: 3505 3505
mofos talkin that 'pus*y' shyt

'pussies' and ppl scared of dope charges sell weed
 6 years ago '06        #48
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 3621 3621
 p00rky said:
Please stop. You are scaring me via the internet. Ouch you called me a "nerd". I didn't realize being intelligent is bad. Thanks for letting me know.

Please don't hurt me tough guy
its not about you being intelligent. its about u being a pus*y bi*ch.. that all. now go k!ll yourself
 6 years ago '07        #49
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,014 | Props total: 3382 3382
This is in my school district, and some of you knuckle heads got it wrong, he was no kingpin and he was working for older people aka the growers. The king was just slanging to students and none of the plants was found on his property
 6 years ago '07        #50
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
And the cops did a year long investigation with a undercover cop in the school, so the kid kingpin was not a snitch, they followed his dumba$$ everyday
 6 years ago '07        #51
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
About to be Dry in the bURBS...next man up!
 6 years ago '06        #52
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 J_Teflon said:

6 years ago '12        #53
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5647 5647
lol wow.
 07-17-2012, 01:51 PM         #54
TrippyMayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Teflon said:

put shang tsung in a body bag
 6 years ago '04        #55
Rae 
space
space
$1,325 | Props total: 334 334
 p00rky said:
Are you ppl seriously praising him?
is this the clown that ran realestn*ggas?
 6 years ago '07        #56
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,324 | Props total: 138 138
n*gga was selling the bomb making dollars can't hate on that ...
 6 years ago '04        #57
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 1273 1273
Multimillion and $20,000/month and 17 years old don't add up.

That's a little under $250K a year. So to hit multimillions that at LEAST 8 years. So he started at 9? They embellishing that multimillion dollar statement. They need to stick with real facts and real numbers like the precise $20K a month.

Oh and imagine if he put that savvy and knowledge into a legit business. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
 6 years ago '11        #58
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 739 739
 J_Teflon said:

:hillwhoa:

damn bro
 6 years ago '05        #59
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,472 | Props total: 545 545
 J_Teflon said:

You just made my day, these fu*kin idiots on boxden think there part of some kind of secret spciety acting like hes someone important. You can be whoever you wanna be behind your computer but, when whatever bullsh*t your hiding behind closed doors comes to light, best believe a real n*gga will be there to put your a.ss down
 6 years ago '07        #60
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,916 | Props total: 5170 5170
No wonder they had that FIRE at Kings Island
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
38 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
73 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy