17 Year Old Ohio High School Kingpin Arrested in Major Drug Bust...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 3469 3469
20k a month at 17!?
 5 years ago '05        #42
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1576 1576
 J_Teflon said:
wow.... your a real bi*ch arent you? its weed u fu*king nerd. "are you ppl seriously praising him?" wtf??? I would slap that sh*t outta u then watch u cry into a fetal position then pump so much fear in you that youll commit suicide. then boxden will be praising me

aint nothing worng with sellin trees fu*k these pussies
 07-17-2012, 12:11 PM         #43
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw this on tv last night. Cops sounded baffled and sh*t that he was that young and had such a tight operation. He had n*ggas older than him working for him.

now that's husslin
 5 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
@ the props for Ratouille

Pakchoy said:
He prob had no choice in the matter. They more of likely targeted him first and told him they would let him off with a slap on the wrist and no serious time if he helped them versus if you don't we will trial you as an adult.
He snitched and thats the bottom line. He knew the risks h was taking but chose that lifestyle. He should have manned up. Something bad needs to happen to him to get the message out. Doesn't matter what age you are once you step in grown men sh*t, don't get caught and don't tell.

st21 said:
that kid is a fu*king boss!

the only thing i don't understand is if that sh*t was in his parents house, how is he getting charged and not his parents? there's no way in hell the parents didn't know about it.

Just like Frank Lucas. A snitch.
 07-17-2012, 12:36 PM         #45
infamous4h4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Teflon said:
wow.... your a real bi*ch arent you? its weed u fu*king nerd. "are you ppl seriously praising him?" wtf??? I would slap that sh*t outta u then watch u cry into a fetal position then pump so much fear in you that youll commit suicide. then boxden will be praising me

I just want to say, i have been a boxden member for years and i never sign in since its my work computer, during my lunch i smoke a bowl, come back to my desk, just read the blogs, chuckle and go on with my day. BUT this post made me go back to my car and smoke 2 more bowls. and now it took me 35 minutes to type this paragraph. Thank you.
 5 years ago '04        #46
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 p00rky said:
Are you ppl seriously praising him?
You sound like a fu*kin f*g!! Its not like lil buddy was getting his Breaking Bad on and had a meth lab in a RV making that Blue Magic. Its just fu*kin weed you little hoe a.ss.
 5 years ago '05        #47
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
mofos talkin that 'pus*y' shyt

'pussies' and ppl scared of dope charges sell weed
 5 years ago '06        #48
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 2949 2949
 p00rky said:
Please stop. You are scaring me via the internet. Ouch you called me a "nerd". I didn't realize being intelligent is bad. Thanks for letting me know.

Please don't hurt me tough guy
its not about you being intelligent. its about u being a pus*y bi*ch.. that all. now go k!ll yourself
 5 years ago '07        #49
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 2191 2191
This is in my school district, and some of you knuckle heads got it wrong, he was no kingpin and he was working for older people aka the growers. The king was just slanging to students and none of the plants was found on his property
 5 years ago '07        #50
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
And the cops did a year long investigation with a undercover cop in the school, so the kid kingpin was not a snitch, they followed his dumba$$ everyday
 5 years ago '07        #51
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
About to be Dry in the bURBS...next man up!
 5 years ago '06        #52
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 J_Teflon said:

5 years ago '12        #53
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
lol wow.
 07-17-2012, 02:51 PM         #54
TrippyMayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Teflon said:

put shang tsung in a body bag
 5 years ago '04        #55
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
 p00rky said:
Are you ppl seriously praising him?
is this the clown that ran realestn*ggas?
 5 years ago '07        #56
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 123 123
n*gga was selling the bomb making dollars can't hate on that ...
 5 years ago '04        #57
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Multimillion and $20,000/month and 17 years old don't add up.

That's a little under $250K a year. So to hit multimillions that at LEAST 8 years. So he started at 9? They embellishing that multimillion dollar statement. They need to stick with real facts and real numbers like the precise $20K a month.

Oh and imagine if he put that savvy and knowledge into a legit business. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
 5 years ago '11        #58
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 607 607
 J_Teflon said:

:hillwhoa:

damn bro
 5 years ago '05        #59
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 518 518
 J_Teflon said:

You just made my day, these fu*kin idiots on boxden think there part of some kind of secret spciety acting like hes someone important. You can be whoever you wanna be behind your computer but, when whatever bullsh*t your hiding behind closed doors comes to light, best believe a real n*gga will be there to put your a.ss down
 5 years ago '07        #60
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
No wonder they had that FIRE at Kings Island
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy