Jul 16 - New Gaddafi Video? Footage Purportedly Shows Late Libyan Leader After His Death

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-18-2012, 01:06 PM         #61
Tarek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImamThug187 said:
16 Things Libyans will never see again

- There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
- There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.
- Having a home considered a human right in Libya.
- All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
- Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
- Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.
- If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.
- If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50 percent of the price.
- The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
- Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.
- If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.
- A portion of every Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
- A mother who gives birth to a child receive U.S.$5,000.
- 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
- 25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.
- Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

Re-evaluate your concept of reality, see who the real bad guy is

what the fukk are u talking about u peice of sh*t? who the fuk told u all this bullsh*t? your clearly not libyan so wtf u talking this bullsh*t f*ggot? its the same propaganda that western use but this is from the gaddafi dogss. there is no fuking way ur getting 50000$ for getting married, fukk kinda bullsh*t is this? none of my cousins who got married received money for getting married or having a baby. the only thing thats true is that oil is .14$ per liter and thats cuz the oil comes from libya you fukking idiot and becuz the average salary is 300$ a month. how the fu*k u supposed to feed ur familly with 300$ a month. gaz fukking better be .14$. education is free but its sh*t and once u graduate u start working as a buss-boy at a restaurant or in a sh*tty mall IF YOUR LUCKY...
IF THAT sh*t WAS TRUE U WOULDNT FIND A SINGLE LIBYAN OUTSIDE LIBYA BUT THAT sh*t IS ALL BULLsh*t...if this dumbfukk would say some sh*t like that to a libyan trust me hell get stabbed in as*hole cuz hes a fukiing as*hole
 5 years ago '08        #62
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 AI34Life said:
didn't watch but he def deserved what he got.
how exactly?
 07-18-2012, 01:32 PM         #63
Tarek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
how exactly?
for having k!lled thousands and thousands of people, becuz him and his familly have been robbing libyans money and using it for their personal use for 42 years, for having waisted billions and billions of dollars, becuz he beleives hes the king of kings of africa and wants to make a united states of africa so he can rule it, for keeping his people poor and hungry when Libya could of been 1000x better then DUBAI, and for many many other reasons
 5 years ago '06        #64
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
n*ggas playin with dude's body like it aint nothin. lol. nobody deserve that but what goes around, comes around. he was supposedly responsible for a lot of fu*ked up sh*t himself, but this is only from what I hear so I'm not really informed. I dont listen to media much
 5 years ago '04        #65
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Tarek said:
for having k!lled thousands and thousands of people, becuz him and his familly have been robbing libyans money and using it for their personal use for 42 years, for having waisted billions and billions of dollars, becuz he beleives hes the king of kings of africa and wants to make a united states of africa so he can rule it, for keeping his people poor and hungry when Libya could of been 1000x better then DUBAI, and for many many other reasons
Every president k!lls people, when they declare war???

The American Government forces all it's citizens to pay taxes who have no control on how it's spent .

America thinks they're the police officers of the world .

There are millions of poor people in the US that would be better off if the US government made different decisions .

Those are weak arguments that you've presented. Sounds like a typical government to me. Now I'm not saying he was a good guy, I'm saying your arguments and logic is weak.
 5 years ago '06        #66
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 JordanWest86 said:
You one of those that still think bin laden is alive? He would have made sure to make a video of himself first thing and put it on the internet if he was still alive. Man yall think in such small terms. If he can make the towers crumble, he can upload to the internet
1. No I don't think he's alive. He's been dead for many years. Long before the Obama lied about getting him in Pakistan.

2. I honestly can't say I believe he made any of those videos that they were showing on tv. Seems like a part of the plot to me.

3. He didn't make the towers crumble. Explosives planted in the building did. The planes crashing into them were a scapegoat.
 5 years ago '04        #67
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Gaddafi brought Libya out of the stone age, U.S and Nato have been terrorizing Libya for decades, including the bombing and k!lling of Gaddafi's infant daughter in 86.

Gaddafi wanted to bring Africa out of the hellhole that it is stuck in, and THIS is the reason why he was k!lled and his country toppled. Libya will NEVER been humane again.

If your not seeing why Im seeing then you are under the spell, do your own research and open your eyes.
 5 years ago '05        #68
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 ImamThug187 said:
16 Things Libyans will never see again

- There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
- There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.
- Having a home considered a human right in Libya.
- All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
- Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
- Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.
- If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.
- If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50 percent of the price.
- The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
- Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.
- If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.
- A portion of every Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
- A mother who gives birth to a child receive U.S.$5,000.
- 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
- 25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.
- Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

Re-evaluate your concept of reality, see who the real bad guy is
Hitler did a lot of great things for Germany but that doesn't make him an honorable human being. Lots of this is just straight propaganda.

For example, life expectancy increasing can't really be owed to Gadhafi. Life expectancy has increased WORLD WIDE due to improvement in medicine and such. The price of petrol in middle eastern and other oil rich countries is always going to be low because they have such huge reserves and don't rely on it as much as western nations. So, they're able to charge their citizens an extremely low price and profit globally. There's so many people in the middle east as well that receive university degrees but it's in something like Islamic law or something useless. And so what if he carried out a river project? Saudi Arabia has the world's largest desalination plant to supply water to it's population, but that doesn't mean you'd want to live there. All that sh*t is cheap in Libya, because it was one of the poorer oil rich nations.

I'm not sure what life in Libya will be like in the future, but you have to put all those facts in context. I honestly don't really care one way or another and wish America wouldn't have intervened in the place.
 5 years ago '04        #69
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 GameBreaker said:
Hitler did a lot of great things for Germany but that doesn't make him an honorable human being. Lots of this is just straight propaganda.

For example, life expectancy increasing can't really be owed to Gadhafi. Life expectancy has increased WORLD WIDE due to improvement in medicine and such. The price of petrol in middle eastern and other oil rich countries is always going to be low because they have such huge reserves and don't rely on it as much as western nations. So, they're able to charge their citizens an extremely low price and profit globally. There's so many people in the middle east as well that receive university degrees but it's in something like Islamic law or something useless. And so what if he carried out a river project? Saudi Arabia has the world's largest desalination plant to supply water to it's population, but that doesn't mean you'd want to live there. All that sh*t is cheap in Libya, because it was one of the poorer oil rich nations.

I'm not sure what life in Libya will be like in the future, but you have to put all those facts in context. I honestly don't really care one way or another and wish America wouldn't have intervened in the place.

might want to look at the numbers and research the holocaust...

Was the media pumping propaganda back in the 90's and we just now realizing it so the government upgrading the laws against the people? David Cole went in though...

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy