The Six Most Interesting Facts About Space

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Ed Bundy said:
honestly, nasa can pull off any lie they want to us because 99.9% of the population will never be able to dispute it. none of us will ever be going to space

so if they wanna say the moon is this color and its atmosphere is that and its temperature is this etc., then who are we to say otherwise?

i watched a video of a conspiracy theorist named john leer who was an ex pilot that test piloted damn near every aircraft for the government. he claimed to have a ton of secret info, alot about space in particular. he claimed that mars was actually habitable and breathable and it has an atmosphere similar to earths, only the sky is yellowish instead of blue. he claims the government just doesnt tell us (forgot why)

but the point is this, how would we ever know whos telling the truth or not? he could be lying or nasa could be lying. nobody will ever know. you can try to quote "textbook info" about the physics of space or travel or whatever and come up with a logical argument on why its not possible to do this or that but keep in mind that nasa are the ones who WROTE those books..in other words, everything youve ever heard or known about space could be absolute bullsh*t. and you would never know or be able to prove it. you and i are never leaving this planet..
what if the other planets are actually populated
 5 years ago '04        #62
peto 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 18 18
 swayze said:
I am stupid.

go take a look.

edit: literally.
 5 years ago '09        #63
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
 elvisfreshly said:
How many 0's in a billion trillion trillion

33 zeros. One Decillion.
 07-17-2012, 11:24 PM         #64
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 old-skool said:
Grow By Leaving The Planet

[pic - click to view]

If you consider yourself “vertically challenged,” you should consider becoming an astronaut. The path toward realizing said career is a long one, but since the lack of gravity in space allows for the elongation of the spine, you would grow two inches while floating in the Milky Way.
[/B]

How long would it take to grow 2 inches? Might have to start saving
 5 years ago '12        #65
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 swayze said:
Here's the 7th fact about space and that is we've never been .Yes, we've been to the edge of space as you can see with the image of the one of the images above with t he guy right over earth but thats it. Knowing that the sky is only 250 miles up thats not saying much now is it? Lastly you can not prove any of it ,i mean not at all .You and no one else can even produce a real picture of space and certainly a video. I got a 100$ paypal bet to any one who can find a picture of space beyond earth level. All the images or video ever presented as space are computer generated/ photoshop images and it's damn obvious.. Toomfoolery is what it is. Not only that you'd think we would have been back since 1969 because tecnology has advance a great deal since then. Well cellphones /telephones have ..

No bs $100 paypal bet to anyone who can produce a space image/video further than earths orbit..I'll wait...
I got one better than a photo.

[video - click to view]

Ever hear of the Hubble Space Telescope by any chance?
 5 years ago '12        #66
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 DatKidDex said:
How about it has no end ?? isnt that an interesting fact ??
Technically, the universe has an end. The easiest analogy to think of that I've heard is that of a bubble. This is evident by the red light shift factor. That, is even more impressive in my opinion.

Out of all the theories though, the multiverse theory is my favorite. That our bubble is just one bubble in a sea of bubbles

[pic - click to view]

07-18-2012, 12:35 AM         #67
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H.N.I.C. said:
what if the other planets are actually populated
in the same video, the guy also talks about that.

he mentions that mars is totally habitable just like earth and the government has known this for a very long time. they have bases already built on mars and a whole sky tram/train system connecting each base to one another...says theres a whole population up there

take it how you want it

same goes for the moon..
 5 years ago '04        #68
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Mumbles253 said:
the only facts that seem true is the stars, an growing 2 inches. That other sh*t is full of sh*t . If stars can stop existing before the light from the star even get here, how they see planet diamond from 50 light years. The light has to go to an from a telescope an no probe has traveled light years (to my knowledge) an suns are not made of compressed coal an if it was how would they know without seeing the inside to see it was made of diamond. (pretty sure nasa woulda cashed in some how). Im not even sure if we've ever landed on the moon . Then the son produces 100billion (more then bill gates money) weapons of mass destruction every second and mercury is cold (lost me). With that said my last thoughts: the sun is very powerful and it wouldn't matter if it took nasa 100billion missions a second planet diamond is a lick if you could get any of it.
holy sh*t. i just got dumber for reading this
 5 years ago '06        #69
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Mumbles253 said:
the only facts that seem true is the stars, an growing 2 inches. That other sh*t is full of sh*t . If stars can stop existing before the light from the star even get here, how they see planet diamond from 50 light years. The light has to go to an from a telescope an no probe has traveled light years (to my knowledge) an suns are not made of compressed coal an if it was how would they know without seeing the inside to see it was made of diamond. (pretty sure nasa woulda cashed in some how). Im not even sure if we've ever landed on the moon . Then the son produces 100billion (more then bill gates money) weapons of mass destruction every second and mercury is cold (lost me). With that said my last thoughts: the sun is very powerful and it wouldn't matter if it took nasa 100billion missions a second planet diamond is a lick if you could get any of it.
you do realize that even if we did get a hold of the diamond planet, diamonds would become pretty much worthless right?
 5 years ago '07        #70
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 nightmare said:
you do realize that even if we did get a hold of the diamond planet, diamonds would become pretty much worthless right?
people in power create scarcity... who cares how much diamonds are worth.. we have an energy problem...but solar power and other forms of free energy are second rate
 5 years ago '09        #71
Mumbles253 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
 One Gud Cide said:
Nuff said.

And I've never seen air or my brain either dipsh*t I guess that's a fairytale too.
and your sh*t probably has a whole in it. Y'all mafucca hate on what other people post, over opinion an theory. when all nasa did when they said that star was made of diamond, was take a pic of some light that came from a white dwarf, that may not exist, did a bunch of comparisons to our planet an galaxy, and said i think its this an you all heard it an said it was a fact. you don't fu*kin know either so don't be such an a.ss like your an astronaut or you invented space. you never seen or held a brain not in your hands or your head an your hating on my opinion cause somebody else has a diff opinion? thats low even for idiots like yourselves.
 5 years ago '07        #72
Young Kiba 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
 Optimus Crime said:

[pic - click to view]

これはトロールであるemを教えてください
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago