The Six Most Interesting Facts About Space

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 547 547
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #42
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16043 16043
 MistaKlean said:
interesting. however there are definitely more incredible things than these. such as something can be created from nothing. and also the fact that no time exists in a black hole, so saying god "created" the big bang is impossible (as a big bang would come from a black hole), as no time existed before that point for a creator to exist in. and also other things such as if "aliens" or people in outter space were to look at earth from a far distance, they would still see the dinosaurs on the planet due to the way light/time travels. those are things that boggle my mind.
you know what I find dope is the hexagon at saturns north pole
 5 years ago '04        #43
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3879 3879
 Aurora said:
That star must be worth a googolplex

2 inches tho? what about my d!ck, will that grow too?
bx never lets me down.. as soon as i read it i knew one of yall n*ggas was going to go there..
 5 years ago '09        #44
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

07-17-2012, 11:45 AM         #45
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diamond Star!
 5 years ago '08        #46
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2639 2639
 MistaKlean said:
interesting. however there are definitely more incredible things than these. such as something can be created from nothing. and also the fact that no time exists in a black hole, so saying god "created" the big bang is impossible (as a big bang would come from a black hole), as no time existed before that point for a creator to exist in. and also other things such as if "aliens" or people in outter space were to look at earth from a far distance, they would still see the dinosaurs on the planet due to the way light/time travels. those are things that boggle my mind.
the first half of this post is

but the second half

:hillwhoa::su ccess:
 5 years ago '05        #47
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1423 1423
 Mumbles253 said:
the only facts that seem true is the stars, an growing 2 inches. That other sh*t is full of sh*t . If stars can stop existing before the light from the star even get here, how they see planet diamond from 50 light years. The light has to go to an from a telescope an no probe has traveled light years (to my knowledge) an suns are not made of compressed coal an if it was how would they know without seeing the inside to see it was made of diamond. (pretty sure nasa woulda cashed in some how). Im not even sure if we've ever landed on the moon . Then the son produces 100billion (more then bill gates money) weapons of mass destruction every second and mercury is cold (lost me). With that said my last thoughts: the sun is very powerful and it wouldn't matter if it took nasa 100billion missions a second planet diamond is a lick if you could get any of it.
 5 years ago '07        #48
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 Mumbles253 said:
the only facts that seem true is the stars, an growing 2 inches. That other sh*t is full of sh*t . If stars can stop existing before the light from the star even get here, how they see planet diamond from 50 light years. The light has to go to an from a telescope an no probe has traveled light years (to my knowledge) an suns are not made of compressed coal an if it was how would they know without seeing the inside to see it was made of diamond. (pretty sure nasa woulda cashed in some how). Im not even sure if we've ever landed on the moon . Then the son produces 100billion (more then bill gates money) weapons of mass destruction every second and mercury is cold (lost me). With that said my last thoughts: the sun is very powerful and it wouldn't matter if it took nasa 100billion missions a second planet diamond is a lick if you could get any of it.
I can't even...
 07-17-2012, 04:18 PM         #49
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when reading the text of the diamond star, the pic looked like it was expanding. kinda freaky. (wasted reply)
 07-17-2012, 04:57 PM         #50
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Find one then. Your a idiot for even believing something without ever seeing it. You've never in your life seen anything real about space and im stupid. No you're stupid because you cant reason. If we've been you would have to believe they would have a sh*t load of video and images ,but you are any of the other space nuts can't find any proof other than a blog or Nasa writing a book about it. Find one i'll go up to 200$ for you damn fool and if you find a real one i'll send you the money no bs. I'll even put my account up on it against nothing. 0 !!!!!!!!!! You the worse kind of fool, i bet you just stop believing in Santa Claus.
Nuff said.

And I've never seen air or my brain either dipsh*t I guess that's a fairytale too.
 5 years ago '05        #51
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
did someone just tried to convince me that there's no satellites in space. the earth atmostphere is big yes, but outer space is considered at around 60 miles up. the is no clear line between the end of our atmosphere and space, i think the space station is in the last layer wich is at about 300 miles i think, but that layer is just particles spinning around the earth doing nothing more then just be there they rarely if ever contact other particles to create gas or sh*t like that so we have no reason to not call it outer space.

you think we never been in space or on the moon, cool believe what u want but thinking we never even have took photos oof space then my pay check is probably fake cause i machine parts for satellites every fu*kin day b.
 5 years ago '12        #52
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,371 | Props total: 2226 2226
I hate conspiracy theorists... If there were no real pictures of outer space then whats the purpose of the Hubble space telescope? Whats it taking pictures of? Whats the purpose of NASA sending satellites into space and to Mars? You tellin me all of these things are lies?
 07-17-2012, 08:22 PM         #53
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
firstly you say no return trips and no other manned mission has been through the radiation belt which is obviously false. 12 people have set foot on the moon at least.

the hard to believe part is any advanced nation at the time was able to track and receive all of our signals. sometimes only other nations were able to do that because of the rotation of the earth. i think it would be obvious if the signal was coming from nevada, or the moon.
 5 years ago '04        #54
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #55
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 1742 1742
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

Birdman would be pushing a moon buggy on 24's painted all red with a Bugatti logo on it.
 5 years ago '09        #56
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3449 3449
Good read fam...Props...
 5 years ago '11        #57
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,096 | Props total: 5457 5457
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #58
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
How about it has no end ?? isnt that an interesting fact ??
 07-17-2012, 10:45 PM         #59
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

This gif kinda makes me sad. Cause its like Birdman realizes he'll never get his hands on that diamond.

Or will he?
 5 years ago '04        #60
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 380 380

[pic - click to view]

これはトロールであるemを教えてください

Hahah!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy