Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 12522 12522

[pic - click to view]

i bet they got that star still located and i know they have some scientist egg head plotting how to get it through some gravitational pull and hack it apart..if i get a chuck of they i would get rich of THE BIRDMAN LOL
 5 years ago '08        #22
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
 swayze said:
Here's the 7th fact about space and that is we've never been .Yes, we've been to the edge of space as you can see with the image of the one of the images above with t he guy right over earth but thats it. Knowing that the sky is only 250 miles up thats not saying much now is it? Lastly you can not prove any of it ,i mean not at all .You and no one else can even produce a real picture of space and certainly a video. I got a 100$ paypal bet to any one who can find a picture of space beyond earth level. All the images or video ever presented as space are computer generated/ photoshop images and it's damn obvious.. Toomfoolery is what it is. Not only that you'd think we would have been back since 1969 because tecnology has advance a great deal since then. Well cellphones /telephones have ..

No bs $100 paypal bet to anyone who can produce a space image/video further than earths orbit..I'll wait...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #23
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #24
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 Mumbles253 said:
the only facts that seem true is the stars, an growing 2 inches. That other sh*t is full of sh*t . If stars can stop existing before the light from the star even get here, how they see planet diamond from 50 light years. The light has to go to an from a telescope an no probe has traveled light years (to my knowledge) an suns are not made of compressed coal an if it was how would they know without seeing the inside to see it was made of diamond. (pretty sure nasa woulda cashed in some how). Im not even sure if we've ever landed on the moon . Then the son produces 100billion (more then bill gates money) weapons of mass destruction every second and mercury is cold (lost me). With that said my last thoughts: the sun is very powerful and it wouldn't matter if it took nasa 100billion missions a second planet diamond is a lick if you could get any of it.

07-17-2012, 01:59 AM         #25
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mumbles253 said:
the only facts that seem true is the stars, an growing 2 inches. That other sh*t is full of sh*t . If stars can stop existing before the light from the star even get here, how they see planet diamond from 50 light years. The light has to go to an from a telescope an no probe has traveled light years (to my knowledge) an suns are not made of compressed coal an if it was how would they know without seeing the inside to see it was made of diamond. (pretty sure nasa woulda cashed in some how). Im not even sure if we've ever landed on the moon . Then the son produces 100billion (more then bill gates money) weapons of mass destruction every second and mercury is cold (lost me). With that said my last thoughts: the sun is very powerful and it wouldn't matter if it took nasa 100billion missions a second planet diamond is a lick if you could get any of it.
 swayze said:
Here's the 7th fact about space and that is we've never been .Yes, we've been to the edge of space as you can see with the image of the one of the images above with t he guy right over earth but thats it. Knowing that the sky is only 250 miles up thats not saying much now is it? Lastly you can not prove any of it ,i mean not at all .You and no one else can even produce a real picture of space and certainly a video. I got a 100$ paypal bet to any one who can find a picture of space beyond earth level. All the images or video ever presented as space are computer generated/ photoshop images and it's damn obvious.. Toomfoolery is what it is. Not only that you'd think we would have been back since 1969 because tecnology has advance a great deal since then. Well cellphones /telephones have ..

No bs $100 paypal bet to anyone who can produce a space image/video further than earths orbit..I'll wait...
I swear this site attracts the stupidest people on the internet
 5 years ago '11        #26
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
guy has somewhat of a point though. How many times have we been to the moon?
 5 years ago '05        #27
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1207 1207
 steeLTown said:

[pic - click to view]

where my hundred bones?
I want half
 5 years ago '11        #28
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Mumbles253 said:
oh my god,

you might be the biggest idiot on bx
 07-17-2012, 03:25 AM         #29
emceelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mumbles253 said:
Well, as far as the light is concerned, what you see is light. "50 light years" means it took 50 years for whatever your seeing to actually perceive it visually. Meaning I can smack the sh*t outta somebody right now from 50 light years away, and the light that allows my actions to be visible, would take you 50 years to see because you're so far away. . If that diamond star is actually physically visible through a telescope, it would of taken us 50 years from the point you turn it on to see the star.But to my understanding, we use different methods for identifying distant objects then just visibility through light. a lot that the to do with gravity patterns and sh*t. like we map gravity patterns of a certain area in space, inferred those patterns and shape objects around them. i don't know how the hell they know the sh*t is diamond. probably deals with a lot of equations that equate to other sh*t...that equate to other sh*t that looks like something familiar, then there you have it. iced out stars n sh*t.

the Mercury thing makes sense too. The sun is veryyyyy hot, but space is verry cold. mercury atmosphere is unstable and doesn't do a good job at trapping heat for a long time because of its atmosphere. so when mercury orbits the sun, the dark side can get extremely cold,because there's no atmosphere to blanket the extreme heat it faces during the days.

But Im hearing now that the physical universe isn't a psychical thing at all but is actually entirely holographic. its a lot of crazy sh*t out here.
 07-17-2012, 03:37 AM         #30
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

07-17-2012, 03:43 AM         #31
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Find one then. Your a idiot for even believing something without ever seeing it. You've never in your life seen anything real about space and im stupid. No you're stupid because you cant reason. If we've been you would have to believe they would have a sh*t load of video and images ,but you are any of the other space nuts can't find any proof other than a blog or Nasa writing a book about it. Find one i'll go up to 200$ for you damn fool and if you find a real one i'll send you the money no bs. I'll even put my account up on it against nothing. 0 !!!!!!!!!! You the worse kind of fool, i bet you just stop believing in Santa Claus.
honestly, the kid has a valid point. most of the things nasa talks about are theoretical at best!
 5 years ago '04        #32
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
 old-skool said:
If you consider yourself “vertically challenged,” you should consider becoming an astronaut. The path toward realizing said career is a long one, but since the lack of gravity in space allows for the elongation of the spine, you would grow two inches while floating in the Milky Way.
6'5", here I come.
 5 years ago '08        #33
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 430 430
 swayze said:
Find one then. Your a idiot for even believing something without ever seeing it. You've never in your life seen anything real about space and im stupid. No you're stupid because you cant reason. If we've been you would have to believe they would have a sh*t load of video and images ,but you are any of the other space nuts can't find any proof other than a blog or Nasa writing a book about it. Find one i'll go up to 200$ for you damn fool and if you find a real one i'll send you the money no bs. I'll even put my account up on it against nothing. 0 !!!!!!!!!! You the worse kind of fool, i bet you just stop believing in Santa Claus.

[pic - click to view]

It's called technology moron - the lack of - you honestly believe NASA are some kind of cult group, spoon feeding us Photoshop-made images of space don't you..
If you wanna go up there and prove NASA wrong then please do, the Earth can survive with one less idiot.
I understand independent belief systems and the yearning to challenge another's but you type like a severely uneducated hippie.

Last edited by hollaballooza; 07-17-2012 at 05:54 AM..
 07-17-2012, 05:41 AM         #34
Originalgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

07-17-2012, 06:40 AM         #35
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, nasa can pull off any lie they want to us because 99.9% of the population will never be able to dispute it. none of us will ever be going to space

so if they wanna say the moon is this color and its atmosphere is that and its temperature is this etc., then who are we to say otherwise?

i watched a video of a conspiracy theorist named john leer who was an ex pilot that test piloted damn near every aircraft for the government. he claimed to have a ton of secret info, alot about space in particular. he claimed that mars was actually habitable and breathable and it has an atmosphere similar to earths, only the sky is yellowish instead of blue. he claims the government just doesnt tell us (forgot why)

but the point is this, how would we ever know whos telling the truth or not? he could be lying or nasa could be lying. nobody will ever know. you can try to quote "textbook info" about the physics of space or travel or whatever and come up with a logical argument on why its not possible to do this or that but keep in mind that nasa are the ones who WROTE those books..in other words, everything youve ever heard or known about space could be absolute bullsh*t. and you would never know or be able to prove it. you and i are never leaving this planet..
 5 years ago '04        #36
prexero 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 339 339
The moon has an atmosphere...
 5 years ago '07        #37
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
 Mumbles253 said:
the have devices that can detect chemical make up of stars planets..density etc.. if it takes 100 years for light to travel..or like the sun eight minutes...we are not seeing that light for said time..hence seeing the past..
 5 years ago '11        #38
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
growing up all i wanted to do was become an astronaut. then i found out you basically had to have figheter jet experience with the airforce. i dont even like roller coasters
 07-17-2012, 10:01 AM         #39
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
so you dont believe in the moon landings im a.ssuming, or the rovers on mars. but what about satellites and telescopes. they both exist but you dont believe a telescope satellite exists im guessing? are you saying all the moon landing videos and photos dont count?

ok so lets throw out hubble, nasa all that. what about the russians sending probes to the moon just to smash into it and within the last moments of their lives they snapped pictures and sent them back to earth. in fact im pretty sure the first people to receive, decode, and print the pictures were in europe somewhere, which extremely pissed russia off. they had russian moon probe pictures in european newspapers before russia had their own pictures.

plus mining a diamond planet that big is useless to us. idk anything we do with diamonds. well maybe there are diamond bit drills and sh*t but we got plenty of diamonds. hell they already keep a strangle hold on the diamonds on earth that way the price stays high. you flood the market you just wasted all your time.

Last edited by Ni2; 07-17-2012 at 10:18 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #40
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
interesting. however there are definitely more incredible things than these. such as something can be created from nothing. and also the fact that no time exists in a black hole, so saying god "created" the big bang is impossible (as a big bang would come from a black hole), as no time existed before that point for a creator to exist in. and also other things such as if "aliens" or people in outter space were to look at earth from a far distance, they would still see the dinosaurs on the planet due to the way light/time travels. those are things that boggle my mind.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago