Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
9139 pageviews
93 comments

old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 1357 1357
The Six Most Interesting Facts About Space

[pic - click to view]

http://all-that-is-intere .. ts-about-space

The Sun’s Staggering Strength

[pic - click to view]

Despite its serene appearance when viewed from Earth, the energy produced from the Sun is so strong that every second its core releases the equivalent of 100 billion nuclear bombs.

The Skies: A Visual History Textbook

[pic - click to view]

The next time you’re cloud watching, ponder this: by studying the skies, you are essentially staring into history. Why? The light you presently enjoy travels from distant stars and galaxies takes hundreds, thousands and sometimes millions of years to reach us.

Bizarre Weather

[pic - click to view]

While Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun, its temperatures can reach a biting -280 degrees Fahrenheit as Mercury lacks the atmospheric pressure necessary to trap heat. Venus, on the other hand, has a thick atmosphere to trap heat and is markedly hotter than Mercury, despite being farther away from the sun.

A Permanent Foot On The Moon

[pic - click to view]

If you are ever lucky or wealthy enough to gallivant to the moon, you can expect your presence to remain much longer than anticipated. As there is no air or wind on the moon, your footprints are likely to last forever (barring a meteoric collision, of course).

A Treasure Hunter’s Dream: The Diamond Star

[pic - click to view]

In 2004, astronomers discovered a star made entirely of diamonds. The crystallized white dwarf measures over 2,400 miles across and is composed of 10 billion trillion trillion carats. Unfortunately for treasure hunters, though, it is also 50 light years from Earth.

Grow By Leaving The Planet

[pic - click to view]

If you consider yourself “vertically challenged,” you should consider becoming an astronaut. The path toward realizing said career is a long one, but since the lack of gravity in space allows for the elongation of the spine, you would grow two inches while floating in the Milky Way.

93 comments for "The Six Most Interesting Facts About Space"

5 years ago '04        #2
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
 old-skool said:

A Treasure Hunterís Dream: The Diamond Star

[pic - click to view]

In 2004, astronomers discovered a star made entirely of diamonds. The crystallized white dwarf measures over 2,400 miles across and is composed of 10 billion trillion trillion carats. Unfortunately for treasure hunters, though, it is also 50 light years from Earth.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #3
quentintre90 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

perfect gif
 5 years ago '05        #4
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 old-skool said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #5
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 2949 2949
i drop nuclear bombs out my a.ss after eating rice and beans
 5 years ago '05        #6
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11734 11734
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #7
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
the only facts that seem true is the stars, an growing 2 inches. That other sh*t is full of sh*t . If stars can stop existing before the light from the star even get here, how they see planet diamond from 50 light years. The light has to go to an from a telescope an no probe has traveled light years (to my knowledge) an suns are not made of compressed coal an if it was how would they know without seeing the inside to see it was made of diamond. (pretty sure nasa woulda cashed in some how). Im not even sure if we've ever landed on the moon . Then the son produces 100billion (more then bill gates money) weapons of mass destruction every second and mercury is cold (lost me). With that said my last thoughts: the sun is very powerful and it wouldn't matter if it took nasa 100billion missions a second planet diamond is a lick if you could get any of it.
 5 years ago '06        #8
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
 5 years ago '10        #9
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
 Mumbles253 said:
the only facts that seem true is the stars, an growing 2 inches. That other sh*t is full of sh*t . If stars can stop existing before the light from the star even get here, how they see planet diamond from 50 light years. The light has to go to an from a telescope an no probe has traveled light years (to my knowledge) an suns are not made of compressed coal an if it was how would they know without seeing the inside to see it was made of diamond. (pretty sure nasa woulda cashed in some how). Im not even sure if we've ever landed on the moon . Then the son produces 100billion (more then bill gates money) weapons of mass destruction every second and mercury is cold (lost me). With that said my last thoughts: the sun is very powerful and it wouldn't matter if it took nasa 100billion missions a second planet diamond is a lick if you could get any of it.
 5 years ago '09        #10
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #11
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Mumbles253 said:
Do humanity a favor and don't reproduce.

5 years ago '11        #12
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
How many 0's in a billion trillion trillion
 5 years ago '10        #13
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
Good read. Prop'd.
 5 years ago '05        #14
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #15
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Mumbles253 said:

[pic - click to view]

これはトロールであるemを教えてください

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 07-17-2012 at 12:33 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #16
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085

[pic - click to view]

In 2004, astronomers discovered a star made entirely of diamonds. The crystallized white dwarf measures over 2,400 miles across and is composed of 10 billion trillion trillion carats. Unfortunately for treasure hunters, though, it is also 50 light years from earth.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #17
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Kool Facts..Interesting!!!
 5 years ago '04        #18
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 9963 9963
 Mumbles253 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #19
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #20
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 JayHovMan said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy