This Lil Mouse Character. Shows Our Future Lost. Extendo Clips, And Loaded .45's In A Kids Video?

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 AuthenticMade said:
And you sir are acting like an overly sensitive white trash soccer mom.

This is nothing new, kids facing the harsh realities of growing up where we come from have been put on television before. It's been in music before...the kids 13 going on 14, Nas was only 16 when he wrote Illmatic...2 and a half years younger, but did you crucify him?

This kid is representing one of the worst parts of Chicago, and for murder/homicide one of the worst parts of America....This is the kind of life hes seeing everyday. I personally am not from Chicago, but I grew up in Queens, lived some out in the projects in Camden New Jersey as well...this is whats going on. In those enviroments a 9 year old can blow your head off or sell you a baggie faster than a 25 year old. Little kids brandishing pistols, getting to the money, and being involved in the more fu*ked up side of the hood aint nothing new, sh*t its even happening all over the world...remember the movie about it happening down in brazil?:

[pic - click to view]

What you have to learn is that Lil Mouse doing music actually may be a blessing in disguise. If doing music, and making a little cash off of it(like he seems to be doing) will keep him off the same streets/corners that alot of his peers will more than likely get lost on?????? Then fu*k it, I hope he drops a triple disc album, sales a million records, and makes it out the hood. If Mouse DIDNT take up rapping and was just another little kid out there trying to prove himself amongst the older crowd by pulling jobs(like young stickup kids do in the hood ya know) he could end up just another black kid lost.

Now that wont happen though. So n*gga keep on doin you, he just gone keep on doin him

Soft a.ss nerd f*ggot, go play Guild Wars 2
my only thing is NAS, one was rapping real talented deep sh*t, it was hood, but there was lesson to be learned not just mindless ignorance

secondly by mainstreaming a cat like lil mouse, it sends the message to kids who normally wouldnt go down that path, that thats how they supposed to get down

i understand its reality, but its difference, between glorifying it and portraying it

btw City of God >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '12        #142
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
I totally agree, thank you for this thread.
 5 years ago '12        #143
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
I'd beat this boy's a.ss like his daddy should have. Lil' n*gga wanna be grown. Wavin guns and sh*t in a video. This dude 10? I bet he can point a gun better than his a.ss can read a book.
 5 years ago '04        #144
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
*does the money dance*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago