This Lil Mouse Character. Shows Our Future Lost. Extendo Clips, And Loaded .45's In A Kids Video?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-17-2012, 12:14 PM         #81
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
fu*k that we are the world sh*t

lil mouse told yall

He probably with your bi*ch right now in the club with hellabandz doing the money dance

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

lil mouse a.k.a MOUSE DA DON

this sh*t tough, he shouted out OTF, i hope chief puts this n*gga on or something, i wonder who are the n*ggas puttin moose on though, whos letting him sit in the bmws and stuff? gotta be a older n*gga i think its the n*gga in the video he was in the last video, is that young chop in the video too? Moose that n*gga, n*ggas hating i hope he blow
 5 years ago '04        #82
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
space
$704 | Props total: 563 563
 marcusaka50 said:
you might as well save the speech they don't get it.

they keep bringing up oh there are young n*ggaz 12,13,14 in the hood getting it in.

like everybody on here is from the burbs and didn't already know this.

Sometimes I forget the world is suppose to get worst and worst.

This sh*t is all designed to happen.

The people who co-sign this forget we in the idiot generation were grown a.ss men are getting face tattoos and sippin lean poppin pills because lil wayne does it.

Or everybody getting dreads because of waka flocka and wayne walking around like a bunch of mini-mes.

a 11yr old or 12yr aint gotta chance.

lil mouse probably got his game from an old head not youtube big different.
You cleared it up for me damn I still be trying to have hope, but clearly only some of us grew up.
 07-17-2012, 12:48 PM         #83
savagechico 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*money dance*
 5 years ago '05        #84
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 FoShizzle8 said:
please

ive been to chicago,sh*t aint any harder then any other big city ive ever been to

and i wonder who the they is hes refering to when he says "they box you in".because if im not mistaken,alot of black people put it on themselves when they enter the ghetto,theres these things called jobs.but nope,they wanna leech off public a.ssistance there whole lives
Who the fu*k is they...............
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #85
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
 Andrefrbk said:
*Pulls old heads to the side...* 25+ yrs heads.
Are we really supporting this fukery? Some pics i snapped...
There is a n*gga brandishing a .45 around children in the video...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Here you can see .45 rounds IN THE CLIP! So its very real.

[pic - click to view]

This is sad

At first i thought it could be a bb gun... But you dont see bb guns with extended mags... So im pretty sure thats a REAL .45.

I see a lot of grown men in this video... And a tiny 13 yr old boy rapping about k!lling, smoking, fuking biitches, and pretty much everything a normal 13 year old wouldn't care for.

Whats happening? Are we seeing a transition in the game? In the past something like this would have been unacceptable, for example Bow Wow wasnt able to curse on a track until he was a older teenager. Which was RIGHT, he was a teen making teenage music.

There are mad comments and i see praises, are fellow old heads really giving props to this? Has hip hop become so trash a kid spitting about complete bullshiit is entertaining?

There needs to be an investigation ASAP, those kids are in danger. Guns are illegal in Chi, extendo's and kids rapping about dat life? C'mon people.

yeah this ish is disgusting especially for those of us who came up on 90's hiphop!
i agree with alot of things in your post plus alotta of other ideas others have posted as well in this thread. very sad that this sh*t is acceptable in today's climate of life (not just music).

in a perfect world this sh*t could not happen.... but the point i wanted to make is
IF WE DONT CLICK OR WATCH OR EVEN POST IN FORUMS ABOUT THIS STUFF MOST OF US WOULDNT KNOW.... SO IN A WAY YOU ARE PART OF HIS STREET TEAM TO EVEN BRING THIS INTO THREAD AND LET US KNOW... I never heard of this n*gga a.ss til you showed me! HE PROLLY JUST GOT ANOTHER 1000 HIT JUST FROM THIS POST OF YOURS!!!!!

so, if you really bent about the "sitch"...then best to just leave it alone, like a ignorant n*gga gettin beat by the cops, you know they shouldnt but maybe its what the n*gga deserve so we walk away.... MAYBE WE SHOULD PRACTICE THOSE ACTIONS FOR THIS SUBJECT???

either way might D/L and bang in the whip cause some days i feel that if any one comes at me wrong, they g'on "fu*k around and get smoked" so i feel lil dude on that... but he too young for his subject matter... but if that's his reality, child services may wanna look into this!

also off topic......
right now i moved from my suburban hood (more suburban than hood mind you!)
to hick town butt fu*k nowhere. these white boys so funny, and only white pppl to...

so i wore my converse to work yesterday, i came into work today and some white guy who met me yesterday and dont know me from sh*t.. came up to me and said hey where's your cons.. im like what? he said you wore your cons yesterday i wore mine today so we could be buddies... like really, ? white ppl are the funniest sh*ts on earth.. wanna be like a n*gga but hardly know a n*gga!!

and this is in no way diss to white people.. you some of the funniest peeps on earth and no matter how geeky , nerdy or wack yall can be yall mostly real with youre sh*t and who yall is and i salute that......... just tell youre older folk to fu*k OFF WITH THAT OLE RACIST sh*t AND GIVE n*ggaS A CHANCE TO GET SOME JOBS AND sh*t AND LIVE LIKE YALL !!!

then maybe, (back on topic) we'd have less lil muse's to worry about and make threads for, Hhuh? (in Kanye voice)
 5 years ago '10        #86
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 chi town hustla said:
Who the fu*k is they...............
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

homie go hard for his city
 5 years ago '11        #87
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
This lil n*gga is pure fu*king trash.
 5 years ago '12        #88
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
Ppl writing books. Relax, let mouse get his money
 07-17-2012, 01:40 PM         #89
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuzjuan said:
also off topic......
right now i moved from my suburban hood (more suburban than hood mind you!)
to hick town butt fu*k nowhere. these white boys so funny, and only white pppl to...

so i wore my converse to work yesterday, i came into work today and some white guy who met me yesterday and dont know me from sh*t.. came up to me and said hey where's your cons.. im like what? he said you wore your cons yesterday i wore mine today so we could be buddies... like really, ? white ppl are the funniest sh*ts on earth.. wanna be like a n*gga but hardly know a n*gga!!

and this is in no way diss to white people.. you some of the funniest peeps on earth and no matter how geeky , nerdy or wack yall can be yall mostly real with youre sh*t and who yall is and i salute that......... just tell youre older folk to fu*k OFF WITH THAT OLE RACIST sh*t AND GIVE n*ggaS A CHANCE TO GET SOME JOBS AND sh*t AND LIVE LIKE YALL !!!

then maybe, (back on topic) we'd have less lil muse's to worry about and make threads for, Hhuh? (in Kanye voice)
if i was you i would of took that as an insult, some random dude gonna come up to me and ask me some stupid sh*t like im some type of slave n*gga
he must of lost his mind, handle that
 5 years ago '06        #90
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
what the fu*k is this sh*t? lmaoooooooooooooo aww hell nah. if I was that lil n*gga uncle, I would pistol whip that lil boy and make him do his homework.

But nah.. the fu*k happened to the game? lmao

At the end of the day though, you really do got lil a.ss kids on some sh*t like this. That's the reality of it. They exaggerating it in this video but these lil n*ggas already see it and gain that mentality early. I'm dyin from the 2nd video though with his other lil homie cosignin him in the BMW lol

lol his bandz being all 1's though. n*gga prolly just got done selling M&Ms and Snickers and ballin on them boys

Last edited by Da Realness; 07-17-2012 at 02:10 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #91
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19885 19885
 FoShizzle8 said:
and black people are funny to,they start f!ghting in front of watermelons in wal mart

get yo racist a.ss outta here with your white people sh*t

oh and its funny you talk about jobs,because look at how many black people are sitting on there duffs leeching off welfare.a black person should be the last person to talk about jobs like they know sh*t about them

fu*karounds done enter the thread
 5 years ago '10        #92
sofreshgfx 
space
space
$455 | Props total: 17 17
I bet its his dad writting his raps chasing a dream the n*gga could never achieve haha
 07-17-2012, 02:45 PM         #93
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:
1. "how da fu*k he save hip hop if I cant listen to that sh*t for more than 5 seconds?" What do YOU as one person have to do with the WHOLE hip hop nation??

2. "you gotta convince the masses. so far he only convinced the homos" He only convinced homos?? You're either being ignorant on purpose or its a natural thing for you
no one likes that sh*t, shut the fu*k up LOL its a terrible song, lil b does have a couple decent songs but this isnt one of them so you arent helping your point at all
 07-17-2012, 02:47 PM         #94
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
if i was you i would of took that as an insult, some random dude gonna come up to me and ask me some stupid sh*t like im some type of slave n*gga
he must of lost his mind, handle that
its his coworker and he asked him about his sneakers fu*k you talking about, ol unfriendly a.ss bi*ch
 5 years ago '07        #95
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 126 126
sh*t had me fu*kin' dying...don't fu*k around and get smoked...
 5 years ago '05        #96
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 1153 1153
am waiting for the remix fu*k around and get smoked!
 5 years ago '04        #97
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28

the young brother just dont understand his culture and where he comes from.....
 07-17-2012, 04:35 PM         #98
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

PUT ME DOWN bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #99
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
I like it how dudes are calling me a hater, a f*ggit, pancake...

All because im speaking the truth, that this n*gga is proof the future is deteriorating into this bullshiit you see on your screen.

The facts... A n*gga is holding a loaded .45 around kids....
 5 years ago '09        #100
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 Niruggg said:

PUT ME DOWN bi*ch

[video - click to view]

@ that lil n*gga Kenard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy