Dwight Howard to sit out entire season?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,746 | Props total: 8965 8965
I hope he does fu*k orlando and that jamaican f*ggot. Handicap that franchise so they learn their lesson
 5 years ago '06        #62
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,446 | Props total: 17852 17852
 Blacknitro said:
You can't be serious. This guy was inches away from being on the path to free agency and decided to opt in like a dumbass. No need to explain anything else.

And I wouldn't call him neither. He has me firing coaches and sh*t and then he says he's still leaving??? fu*k him and his injury. I ain't kissin his a.ss. Fucc this bi*ch mothafucca. I hope the Rockets fail at trying to get him. We don't need no 7 foot bi*ches in the H.
If he came out n said hed resign with the rockets ud be falling over to get him. He knows where he wants to go orlando does to. They didnt do it so they expect him to just accept it?
 5 years ago '06        #63
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
What a fu*kin crybaby

booooooo fu*kIN hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #64
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2703 2703
i wish i could hear shaq´s comments lol

Why in hell didnt they trade him already ...cant blame Dwight for beeing who he is but the magics should know better by now ,they should have got Bynum a few months ago or accepted the nets offer before they resigned Lopez
 5 years ago '07        #65
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,207 | Props total: 1266 1266
 Rique said:
How would you feel? Gm probably told him hed trade him to the nets if he stopped talking to media then calls him n says sorry i couldnt trade you to the team you want. He had back surgery n no one from the org calls him to see how he is or goes to see him?
Why the fuk would he opt in if he knew for fact he didnt wanna be there
 5 years ago '09        #66
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,931 | Props total: 22181 22181
 Blacknitro said:
lol. No I wouldn't. If he wanted to come here, I'd accept him, but I wouldn't be on his nuts. He's not a very talented/entertaining player like Tmac, Francis, Olajuwon or Drexler. He's just a big man that turns around and dunks. I wouldn't even think about buying his jersey.

Also....

Players who average less than 23ppg, especially every year in their career, RARELY lead their teams to championships. In order for him to win a ring as the teams leading scorer, he would need 2 players that can deliver very close to the same ppg as that he delivers. He'd be a great on the Nets since Johnson and Deron can match his ppg.

And players who score less than 23ppg are not very entertaining unless they are flying in the air, breaking ankles or gettin hella dimes. I have never had any interest in this guy. I'm FAR more interested in chasing Lin then chasing Howard.

With that said, I'm not a flat out hater tho. I'm the only person on this board, bold enuff to call Howard a top 10 center all time and one of the top 5 rebounders all time. I respect the man's game. I just don't want his game down here, when I know we can do better in terms of excitement and leadership.
Dwight Howard was putting in work and getting his team to the playoffs consistently 50+ win seasons when his second leading scorer was 34 year old vince carter dropping 15, and no one else even averaging more than 14 points, double digit a.ssists, double digit rebounds, elite quality defender, nothing, none of that. n*gga is a one man defense, and I'll be damned at anyone whiffing at a player because he dunks his way to 22.9 points on nearly 60% efficiency because it's "not exciting". Some clowms up in the sports section man.
 5 years ago '06        #67
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,446 | Props total: 17852 17852
 bx kid said:
Why the fuk would he opt in if he knew for fact he didnt wanna be there
He probably wanted to stay until he saw how they dealt with his injury
 5 years ago '06        #68
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 dj X said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #69
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 TriniSoldier said:
Dwight Howard was putting in work and getting his team to the playoffs consistently 50+ win seasons when his second leading scorer was 34 year old vince carter dropping 15, and no one else even averaging more than 14 points, double digit a.ssists, double digit rebounds, elite quality defender, nothing, none of that. n*gga is a one man defense, and I'll be damned at anyone whiffing at a player because he dunks his way to 22.9 points on nearly 60% efficiency because it's "not exciting". Some clowms up in the sports section man.
Thank You! too many clowns up in here..

Dwight the best Center in the league.. Hell best big man.. There is no point to even try knock his game really.. he is a prized a.sset for the Magic and he don't want to be there, simply move him! They fu*kin up the most in this situation because Nets bout to move on..
 5 years ago '05        #70
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11712 11712
 dj X said:

[pic - click to view]

Dy-nasty said:
I'm just tired of this n*gga honestly. Just trade him anywhere then.
This.
 5 years ago '05        #71
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Dwight is the definition of a player who deserves a career ending injury.

I'd fully enjoy such news.
 5 years ago '08        #72
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 dj X said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #73
aMa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,249 | Props total: 105 105
 2 Pistolz said:
Dwight is the definition of a player who deserves a career ending injury.

I'd fully enjoy such news.

5 years ago '10        #74
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
everyones laughing at but...this cud be epic...i mean he'll let his body heal up n he'lll work out n have extensive time with trainers n tips from hof players as well...hakeem gone be sleeping at dwights crib if this happens...dwight will comeback well rested no injuries n a better player with post moves.....think about it
 5 years ago '07        #75
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 GUNITZCAPO said:
everyones laughing at but...this cud be epic...i mean he'll let his body heal up n he'lll work out n have extensive time with trainers n tips from hof players as well...hakeem gone be sleeping at dwights crib if this happens...dwight will comeback well rested no injuries n a better player with post moves.....think about it
except dwight would probably spend the whole time watching cartoons in his pajamas with the footies, making new impossible trade demands every day, then sign a one year extension with the magic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago