Jul 16 - Out the Blue-Woman claims "George Zimmerman molested me"

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Dos-effect said:
His opinion has nothing to do with me or this case........and you agreeing just shows how fu*king low you have falling on this board..........to debate race with intelligence should not be taboo or forbidden, its needs to addressed all sensitive feelings aside..........its good for the morale of this country, its good for the future of this country, and its good for its citizens.........if white people would just stop being so short sighted and having guilt trips perhaps the country can finally get that monkey off our backs......but yall are so busy trying to sweep it under the rug instead of cleaning up the foul sh*t that was left behind.

That guy doesn't have intelligence .........he is a parasite....that offers nothing but ignorance and stupidity......my "rants" as you call it may be offensive, bout you know goddamn well most of what I speak is truth, its just your on the side of the negative and your sh*tty ego cant handle it.........but at least you offer a realistic insight on your views and oppositions

He does not, does not know how, and even if he did would rather make fart noises with mouth because thats the type of child your dealing with....................if you applaud him that makes you just as much of a idiot......in which case fu*k the both of you.
you know what. I'm not even going to try. This is the same discussion we've had over and over. I'm tired of it. Nothing every gets accomplished and it's pretty pointless.

regulate said:
Explain your "logic" on this one because thats a.sskbackwards as hell and makes NO SENSE.

WTF would she have to gain if she's his COUSIN? Think about that. She AND her family (which this articles states ALL confronted george about it) have a whole lot to lose and really nothing to gain.

I really don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that you do. I said before that you were a smart dude.......I might have to take that back.
I'm not obligated to explain sh*t. I have my own views and perception of this. So that's it. You act like a bi*ch never lied cuz she was a vindictive wh0ore. Who knows, Zimmerman coulda banged her out and not called her again when they was 17.

And please don't believe that I give two fu*ks about anyone's opinion of me on this site. If anyone thinks I'm smart dude or not. I could care less.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-17-2012 at 04:27 PM..
 07-17-2012, 04:33 PM         #102
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bkyln,Illuminated, and their Black sambo April Moon stanning it up for GZ

Illuminated is by far one of the most verbal racist on this website, Bklyn likes to closet his racism and feelings towards Blacks and act like his all for the human race, and April Moon just likes to kiss White daddy's a.ss like the house negro he is.

These guys are ridiculous
 5 years ago '04        #103
space
space
 regulate said:
Of course you're not obligated. Never said you were. This IS a discussion board, you know, where people DISCUSS things? If you're unwilling to give me a logical explanation of why you came to the conclusion that you did, I'll just go ahead and safely a.ssume you DONT HAVE A LOGICAL EXPLANATION. Matter of fact, the fact that you're over there losing your cool proves that you're not using logic.

And WTF at the bolded?? Did you forget that this is HIS COUSIN?!?!? Not just some random chick, like I ALREADY POINTED OUT?? None of that ignorant presumptive bullsh*t that you wrote has any application in this discussion. I'll just take it as a cheap cop-out (or did you think I could somehow relate to that ignorant diatribe because Im black?? hmmmmmmm)

I know you don't care, and I dont give a fvck that you dont care, I'm still gonna say this: For a moment I thought you were one of the more mature, level-headed white dudes on this site. But your post above just completely abolished that and for all i know you're just another racist white cac on a hip hop board jocking black culture while simultaneously having disdain for blacks .......typical cracker.....PEACE OUT.
Dude I was using that as an example. I didn't say it was fact. Point is, bi*ches lie. A LOT. Who knows what kind of motivation she had for bringing this up. To me it sounds like bullsh*t. That's it. Point blank. And I'm obviously not the only one who thinks so. So until it's proven one way or the other, I'm gonna sit back and wait til the facts come out.

And don't worry about me dude. I'm not upset at all. I just think it's funny (and pretty exhausting) how these discussions go on this site. I don't lump you in with Scope and all the other ridiculous bullsh*tters on this site. I don't recall you poppin' off like they do towards me so I have no ill will toward you.

But if thinking I'm some closet racist who doesn't like blacks, but yet surrounds myself with hip hop culture anyway furthers your comfort level toward me, then go ahead.
 5 years ago '04        #104
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
Bkyln,Illuminated, and their Black sambo April Moon stanning it up for GZ

Illuminated is by far one of the most verbal racist on this website, Bklyn likes to closet his racism and feelings towards Blacks and act like his all for the human race, and April Moon just likes to kiss White daddy's a.ss like the house negro he is.

These guys are ridiculous
The fact that you portray one thing, trying to talk all big Kunta Kente, white devil bullsh*t on here, then turn around and try to holler at a white girl, get shot down and then cry about it online removes any shred of credibility you have. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of these little nerdy white kids pretending to be black so you can feel like you actually have some friends.
 07-17-2012, 06:25 PM         #105
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
I'm not necessarily defending him even if it seems that way. I prefer to think of it as "you're innocent until proven guilty". You know, the way its supposed to work? Not "you're guilty even though there's reason to think otherwise"

Let's say that he did molest this girl (I don't buy her story, but hey, it could be true), even if he did it has nothing to do with this case. Neither do his prior arrests. The media just brought them up to add fuel to the fire. If people don't want Trayvon's drug dealing, bus driver beating and stupid self being examined with a fine-toothed comb then I'd expect the same to be granted to Zimmerman. Out of fairness :D
Point taken...however this will never be fair because we don't have both stories-Trayvon is dead. All we have to go on is Zimmerman's word, actions and history to determine what happens regarding the case..... and ya boy zimmy has not proven himself to be reliable, honest source after all the shenanigans he has pulled

regulate said:
Damn!

07-17-2012, 06:28 PM         #106
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
And your proud of yourself are you? Your like a 4 year old retarded monkey.........after a while we just want to put a hole in your head and bury you under neath the porch......but we entertain you because your too stupid to know any better.......that's you......and you happily play that role..........which is just even more pathetic but
Funny how I'm sooooooo stupid, but your kind never finds any way to prove me wrong. Calling me names, due to your emotional-outrage fueled by heavy denial, doesn't change the fact that what I say is true. If I'm so stupid, but you can never prove me wrong, then what does that make you?
 07-17-2012, 06:31 PM         #107
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
He didn't contradict himself at ALL. GZ has already showed himself to be a low down character FIRST OF ALL by the fact that he murdered a kid on some fake cop sh*t. SECOND OF ALL we all now KNOW he's on various meds cuase his mind is so fu*ked up......I mean you DO acknowledge those FACTUAL attributes do you not?? It speaks to his character. Not saying it makes it completely true, but it SUPPORTS the girl's accusation.

She hasn't DONE anything at this point but make the accusation. She hasn't wrote a book, gone on any tv shows or anything like that at all and until she does it makes no sense to use those reasons as evidence that she's lieing. RIGHT?

The fact that she's his cousin is the only other factor we know of and if you use logic, that should add to her credibility RIGHT?

As of right now, your "logic" sounds pretty far from "illuminated".
All of those words and not one thing to even close to a valid reason why she's telling the truth. And how is she gonna write a book or make a TV appearance when the public is just hearing of the accusation? However you feel about the guy personally doesn't make what she says true. I can say that, based on this reply you've given, that you're a pretty stupid motherfu*ker and hurl other insults your way. But if someone accused you of a crime, without a shred of evidence, would that automatically make what they say true?

My logic is on point, pal. No proof = I don't believe you until proven wrong. You, on the other hand, lack logic. You're letting your emotions toward this case and your personal feelings about the guy overlook the facts. I'm not defending this Zimmerman guy at all, but I prefer facts over speculation and unproven allegations. People accepting such things without proof is why our legal system is full of innocent men.
 07-17-2012, 07:17 PM         #108
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Funny how I'm sooooooo stupid, but your kind never finds any way to prove me wrong. Calling me names, due to your emotional-outrage fueled by heavy denial, doesn't change the fact that what I say is true. If I'm so stupid, but you can never prove me wrong, then what does that make you?
An opinion which what your take on it is ...is never right or wrong.....it's an opinion .....why would i prove that wrong? See just like that I showed how stupid you are........l didn't even have to try.....which is another indication how silly your position on life is.......you think your smart.....but it's so easy to punch holes in your weak a.ss theories.....your nobody....just a irritating gnat that only lives to irritate.....

And my opinion that she might be telling the truth is Zimmerman has shown that he is possibly capable of the actions..... Race has nothing to do with it......it's based on the morals or lack thier of that he has been shown to have......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-17-2012 at 07:22 PM..
 07-17-2012, 07:28 PM         #109
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Missy* said:
Point taken...however this will never be fair because we don't have both stories-Trayvon is dead. All we have to go on is Zimmerman's word, actions and history to determine what happens regarding the case..... and ya boy zimmy has not proven himself to be reliable, honest source after all the shenanigans he has pulled

Damn!

Is that not what everybody with good sense is stating? Reasonable doubt weighs too heavy with this dude for anyone to believe even one word he says
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy