Jul 16 - Out the Blue-Woman claims "George Zimmerman molested me"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Moony Jackson said:
thats because you have no other rebuttal you clown

people with common sense who have been following the case know that the prosecutor and the fbi did an investigation of zimmerman, his neighbors, relatives and the sanford police before they concluded to charge him with 2nd degree murder and/or a possible hate crime

so no the artcle did not need to say the exact dates of this sh*t

you zimstans say other people reachin but yall will go to lengths to defend your criminal idol
you're a fu*king idiot. 1) The article title says "Out the blue". 2) I think Zimmerman is guilty as sin, so I don't know who the fu*k you calling a zimstan with that "your criminal" nonsense

Lmao you just mad I think bi*ch is trying to get a free check. And proceeded to take sh*t personal because you're following this case like it's the most import sh*t that's happened in your lifetime.
 5 years ago '04        #82
space
space
 killahkazi said:
I aint a fan of zimmerman or nothing, but bi*ch please
 5 years ago '11        #83
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Dos-effect said:
Damn the fact she might have been molested and or r*ped from age 6 to 16 huh? Why do you want to keep putting this on black people?
There's two sides to every story. If the Black Panther Party was willing to pay someone $10k to k!ll Zimmerman, why is my theory so out there?
 5 years ago '11        #84
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 regulate said:
Am I the only one who's seems to be aware of the fact that this ain't just some random girl, this is actually zimmerman's cousin? As admitted by zim's own attorney......I think that makes a pretty big difference as to her credibility........

where did you read this?
 07-17-2012, 01:17 PM         #85
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
I am looking at both sides of Zimmerman. It was me who said weeks ago that the judge made the right decision in sending him back to jail for lying. I agreed that George Zimmerman may have tried to flee the country with that passport. I agreed that he was a liar (lied about his money)... and I even think it was a bad decision to even engage Trayvon... but none of that makes him a murderer if Trayvon is the one who beat the sh*t out of him and slammed his head against the ground. In my view, that there is attempted murder. That sh*t can k!ll. And you don't need to slam someone's head against concrete just for following you. At that point he's no longer defending himself (as Crump wants to say he was doing), at that point he was just beating the fu*k out of someone defenseless. IMO, no different than kicking someone in the head after they're down.

Now did that really happen? I don't know, which is why I'm not saying that Zimmerman is innocent in this case. I'm only saying that I don't think there's enough to say he's guilty.
Which is why his character will come to play.....take into account his actions that he took that night, the very next day, and his character.

He has shown he will lie even about the most minor things, He waived medical attention that night which would imply that even if Treyvon had bashed his head his pain level was not severe enough for him to believe he needed medical attention. Which if someone is hitting the back of your head on cement(the back of the head is the sofest part of the head) I would imagine a very severe headache if not concussion would occur. But both the paramedics and police allowed him to waive his right which shows indication that no one saw his injuries to be severe or a possible health risk........

Further more he went to work the very next day......you shoot some one you find out is a 17 year old kid who was just going home.......and you wake up the next day and go to work like nothing happen? That doesn't show the conscious of someone who was just in a situation where he could have died as your indicating.......all these things point to the latter that the story is embellished.......which then leads to the question of why? Why lie at all if the case is opened and shut right? Because everyone involved knows this guys is lying and is full of it.

You want to believe he is innocent or was forced to shoot in order to save his life, but till this date there is no record of him seeing a primary care physician or a emergency room.....while Treyvon is buried and gone.....who is the predator in the situation.....the one who k!lls and calmly and collectively continues with life as if nothing at all happen.......or the kid who was not out on a agenda to be Batman but who was just walking home?........You have to keep it real....protecting this guy is wrong........put the race aspect aside........does this man deserve sympathy when he has shown none to his victim or even the victim's family.....at least his mother.....i mean you took her only son.....and he is making jokes in regards to his actions on the phone about it.........you have to give humanity in order to expect it from anyone.......and you can see it in his eyes this dude has none.....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-17-2012 at 01:20 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #86
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,658 | Props total: 13135 13135
 5 years ago '04        #87
space
space
^^^
After reading that I think she sounds like she's making sh*t up
 07-17-2012, 03:11 PM         #88
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
^^^
After reading that I think she sounds like she's making sh*t up
So you a.ssumed she was lying before reading, and you come to the same conclusion after you actually read it huh? That doesn't biased at all.....................
 5 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So you a.ssumed she was lying before reading, and you come to the same conclusion after you actually read it huh? That doesn't biased at all.....................
why you always trying to analyze everyone's logic and sh*t. I went back and re read it and confirmed my initial viewpoint on it.

So I repeat

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-17-2012 at 03:29 PM..
 07-17-2012, 03:37 PM         #90
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
why you always trying to analyze everyone's logic and sh*t. I went back and re read it and confirmed my initial viewpoint on it.

So I repeat

[pic - click to view]

.......incest is a real problem definitely not a laughing matter......... and I'm inclined to believe her just cause the dude honestly has not giving me a reason not to.......its just believable to me given the person she is accusing. What would a family member have to gain from exposing this story? Its an embarrassment to her family and to her self................why would she lie? And suppose she is......again what does she gain.......unless she is going after a civil lawsuit..........which still she would have to show proof of it actually happening.....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-17-2012 at 03:42 PM..
 07-17-2012, 03:42 PM         #91
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Just called your bullsh*t, you stated she was lying before you read the sh*t...........incest is a real problem definitely not a laughing matter......... and I'm inclined to believe her just cause the dude honestly has not giving me a reason not to.......its just believable to me given the person she is accusing. What would a family member have to gain from exposing this story? Its an embarrassment to her family and to her self................why would she lie? And suppose she is......again what does she gain.......unless she is going after a civil lawsuit..........which still she would have to show proof of it actually happening.....
You just contradicted yourself. You're inclined to believe her because dude hasn't given you a reason not to. So what has she done to give you a reason TO believe her? Besides make the allegation, of course. Sometimes its best to wait until you have the facts before believing anything. Why even try to establish who's lying and who isn't when all you have is one person's claim?

Oh, I forgot, there's a racial vendetta that's not gonna allow that.

How can she gain anything? How about paid TV appearances? Which usually happens when a claim is made against a person involved in a high profile case.

Last edited by Illuminated; 07-17-2012 at 03:44 PM..
 07-17-2012, 03:52 PM         #92
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
You just contradicted yourself. You're inclined to believe her because dude hasn't given you a reason not to. So what has she done to give you a reason TO believe her? Besides make the allegation, of course. Sometimes its best to wait until you have the facts before believing anything. Why even try to establish who's lying and who isn't when all you have is one person's claim?

Oh, I forgot, there's a racial vendetta that's not gonna allow that.

See what happens when the conversation starts to be come intelligent, there is always a d!ckhead to come say some dumb sh*t to try to stir up that racial pot again.......GTFOH dude.....your clearly showing the only reason you have your stance is because of your own racial vendetta......especially considering that everyone's thought as this point are opinions because no facts have been provided. And I'm inclined to believe her because of the character of the accused, it has nothing to do with her.....and If I want to give my opinion leaning either way I can, what I don't like is your bi*ch a.ss coming behind me and trying to tell me the reason I feel how I feel based on your feelings towards me and my kind.......you dont know me bruh.....so fu*k off......nobody wants to play with the retard........
 5 years ago '04        #93
space
space
Man I'm not even getting into it with you.

I have my feelings about it and you do too. Each with their own motives, and reasons behind believing them. So it's whatever.
 07-17-2012, 03:55 PM         #94
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
exactly!
fu*king white people....... yall are just to fu*king much yo.............Im out.
 07-17-2012, 03:55 PM         #95
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
See what happens when the conversation starts to be come intelligent, there is always a d!ckhead to come say some dumb sh*t to try to stir up that racial pot again.......GTFOH dude.....your clearly showing the only reason you have your stance is because of your own racial vendetta......especially considering that everyone's thought as this point are opinions because no facts have been provided. And I'm inclined to believe her because of the character of the accused, it has nothing to do with her.....and If I want to give my opinion leaning either way I can, what I don't like is your bi*ch a.ss coming behind me and trying to tell me the reason I feel how I feel based on your feelings towards me and my kind.......you dont know me bruh.....so fu*k off......nobody wants to play with the retard........
Didn't read.

I'm sure nothing you said even addresses my point. Probably just a bunch of emotional sentences grouped together in an attempt to make some sort of that point that only feeble minded individuals like yourself can comprehend.
 07-17-2012, 04:00 PM         #96
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Didn't read.

I'm sure nothing you said even addresses my point.

And your proud of yourself are you? Your like a 4 year old retarded monkey.........after a while we just want to put a hole in your head and bury you under neath the porch......but we entertain you because your too stupid to know any better.......that's you......and you happily play that role..........which is just even more pathetic but
 5 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
fu*king white people....... yall are just to fu*king much yo.............Im out.
don't get mad when you have a history of ranting and people call you out on it.
 5 years ago '07        #98
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16012 16012
 Dos-effect said:
And your proud of yourself are you? Your like a 4 year old retarded monkey.........after a while we just want to put a hole in your head and bury you under neath the porch......but we entertain you because your too stupid to know any better.......that's you......and you happily play that role..........which is just even more pathetic but
talking about throwing stones.... kharma remember when i spoke on that from the waldo fire thread... you really should just try to be humble my G
 5 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
talking about throwing stones.... kharma remember when i spoke on that from the waldo fire thread... you really should just try to be humble my G
he's a lost cause man. I tried to be cool with him for a long a.ss time and finally got tired of all his bullsh*t. Some people just can't be helped.
 07-17-2012, 04:07 PM         #100
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
don't get mad when you have a history of ranting and people call you out on it.
His opinion has nothing to do with me or this case........and you agreeing just shows how fu*king low you have falling on this board..........to debate race with intelligence should not be taboo or forbidden, its needs to addressed all sensitive feelings aside..........its good for the morale of this country, its good for the future of this country, and its good for its citizens.........if white people would just stop being so short sighted and having guilt trips perhaps the country can finally get that monkey off our backs......but yall are so busy trying to sweep it under the rug instead of cleaning up the foul sh*t that was left behind.

That guy doesn't have intelligence .........he is a parasite....that offers nothing but ignorance and stupidity......my "rants" as you call it may be offensive, bout you know goddamn well most of what I speak is truth, its just your on the side of the negative and your sh*tty ego cant handle it.........but at least you offer a realistic insight on your views and oppositions

He does not, does not know how, and even if he did would rather make fart noises with mouth because thats the type of child your dealing with....................if you applaud him that makes you just as much of a idiot......in which case fu*k the both of you.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-17-2012 at 04:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago