NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2012, 11:22 PM         #61
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo everyone report april moon for trolling.
 5 years ago '11        #62
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Most likely duck tales..
 5 years ago '12        #63
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 beast mode said:
bi*ch you waited this long?? no evidence only hearsay. sorry but that wont stick
This.
 5 years ago '06        #64
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
its on cnn
 5 years ago '05        #65
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
wondering if this dude plotted this up so he can get more bail money donated.. probably spent it all already haha

.... or else Karma has came for this idiot
 07-17-2012, 04:35 AM         #66
Phonked702  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FADEx AWAY J said:
look at the bullsh*t people be posting on the net

SMHHHHHHx 1000000
wow man....just wow at that whole site.......
 07-17-2012, 07:17 AM         #67
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see pedophilia in this case considering the ages. r*pe? I wasn't there so I don't know. But I usually take s3xual abuse claims with a grain of salt, especially in cases like this, because people are known for making false allegations of such behavior just to draw publicity and see a huge payday. This case being a public spectacle that has drawn lots of attention makes it one of those occasions. Don't think it happens? Just ask Michael Jackson and lots of other innocent men sitting in prison doing years in double digits because a bi*ch regretted having s3x and claimed r*pe.

Last edited by Illuminated; 07-17-2012 at 07:20 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #68
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
 regulate said:
Dog, Im not even gonna address anything else in your bullsh*t a.ss post except the bolded. Look at your post-count........now look at mine. Nice life.
yea funny my post count adds up when Im at work 8hrs a day... lovely life Im getting paid right now ...are you?
 5 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
dude says he has a life with 14,000 posts then gets trolled by april moon then takes a L from regulate
B I been on the site since 2005... 7 years later..with your low post counts ya'll know more about people on here than me..but I get the L..like I really win something here... smart guy
 07-17-2012, 09:17 AM         #70
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damagegadget - FYI your corniness makes you a easy target, you living in a glass house clearer then fresh windex wiped windows.....................my suggestion....stop throwing stones.
 5 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Damagegadget - FYI your corniness makes you a easy target, you living in a glass house clearer then fresh windex wiped windows.....................my suggestion....stop throwing stones.
corniness... nah realness..an easy target for people who need to boost their low self esteem cause I can say whatever I want and feel great at the end of the day..my suggestion is..I never threw a stone..people try to bring down things that they think are above them... funny how its always me against a team of internet crusaders
 07-17-2012, 09:33 AM         #72
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
corniness... nah realness..an easy target for people who need to boost their low self esteem cause I can say whatever I want and feel great at the end of the day..my suggestion is..I never threw a stone..people try to bring down things that they think are above them... funny how its always me against a team of internet crusaders
what ever gets you through the day bruh
 5 years ago '07        #73
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
what ever gets you through the day bruh
likewise...
 5 years ago '10        #74
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Fras1788 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #75
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
for some reason I'm not buying it...tell her to take a lie detector test
 07-17-2012, 11:22 AM         #76
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
^^^ would that be definitive? Zimmerman took a lie detector test and passed it

Funny how that was never posted here... but when the voice identifier crap that somehow 'proved' that the voice screaming for help wasn't Zimmerman's.... some idiots tried to pass it off as proof. That was inadmissible just like the lie detector test. Where are those people now?
Dude how much more information do you need to realize this dude is a fu*king loser.

I mean your taking up for an accused incest molester, who beats on women(or at least is abusive verbally and perhaps physically) he shows no remorse for k!lling a kid who had his whole life in front of him. Even the kid wasnt as innocent as people make him out to be..........He shows no remorse regardless.......and then has the gall to say he doesn't trust the legal system.......when he has lied and literally been a piece of sh*t his whole life..........and this dude is a piece of sh*t.........stop defending this fu*ker, he does not deserve it. If his life sucks its by his own doing.....not anyone else's as it was he who decided to get out the car........not anyone else

Also dont front like this fu*ker doesn't have the child molester face........
 5 years ago '07        #77
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I aint a fan of zimmerman or nothing, but bi*ch please
 5 years ago '11        #78
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Black Panther Party took they're $10k contract money and gave it to this girl cry wolf and decimate his character.

\Thread
 07-17-2012, 12:12 PM         #79
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
I'm not necessarily defending him even if it seems that way. I prefer to think of it as "you're innocent until proven guilty". You know, the way its supposed to work? Not "you're guilty even though there's reason to think otherwise"

Let's say that he did molest this girl (I don't buy her story, but hey, it could be true), even if he did it has nothing to do with this case. Neither do his prior arrests. The media just brought them up to add fuel to the fire. If people don't want Trayvon's drug dealing, bus driver beating and stupid self being examined with a fine-toothed comb then I'd expect the same to be granted to Zimmerman. Out of fairness :D
Yes but like it or not Treyvon's past will be used in court because the defense will have to show character defamation to dispute the "innocent kid factor" and this will weigh heavily in the question of was Treyvon defending himself out of necessity or was he aggressively escalating the situation.

So why cant Zimmerman's past be used also? The case comes down to character right? His character in life will ultimately show the type of person he was.......

This is not related to the case, but it does throw yet another blow to Zimmerman's character which is already badly tattered. And if that the case it should be news or at least examined. You talk about fairness and all this.....but your just talking because fairness would be to look at all the negatives on the side of Zimmerman as well as your positives. If dude is getting a lot of flack then he deserves it, no one is being unfair in the sense that he is recorded joking about k!lling Treyvon Martin.....even in self defense k!lling someone especially a kid for most people has some serious after effects........this guy gives off the sense that he slept like a baby the night of and hasn't given any more thought to why or if he even had to. A person like that......deserves a fair shot....but fu*k if anyone cares if he gets 100 years......he is not right in the head........
 07-17-2012, 12:13 PM         #80
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Black Panther Party took they're $10k contract money and gave it to this girl cry wolf and decimate his character.

\Thread
Damn the fact she might have been molested and or r*ped from age 6 to 16 huh? Why do you want to keep putting this on black people?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now