most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 ondatpurple said:
these were all apart of the statements gathered by the prosecutor angela corey when she was first a.ssigned to the case in late march. these statements are just now being released, dumbass

another round being released refers to the prior rounds of interviews which were released in the past few weeks, dumbass
I see you couldn't understand my post. I'll repeat...

please show me where in the article it says that these statements were collected months ago?

you're obviously one of those people that stays on this case like the OJ trial. I on the other hand read the article and posted my thoughts.
 5 years ago '10        #42
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I see you couldn't understand my post. I'll repeat...

please show me where in the article it says that these statements were collected months ago?

you're obviously one of those people that stays on this case like the OJ trial. I on the other hand read the article and posted my thoughts.
because they collected the statements BEFORE they charged him with 2nd degree murder

they conducted a thorough investigation into his background and people that knew him and he was charged in april

zimmerman's lawyer has been trying to stop the release of these interviews since may when zimmerman was found to be dishonest with the court

its now july so you do the math

this fu*kin idiot thought he could discredit her being molested by saying she just said it now hahaha
 5 years ago '04        #43
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 ondatpurple said:
because they collected the statements BEFORE they charged him with 2nd degree murder

they conducted a thorough investigation into his background and people that knew him and he was charged in april

zimmerman's lawyer has been trying to stop the release of these interviews since may when zimmerman was found to be dishonest with the court

its now july so you do the math

this fu*kin idiot thought he could discredit her being molested by saying she just said it now hahaha
I see reading comprehension is not your strong point. Still never answered my question. Regardless, this is obviously a much bigger deal to you than me.

So carry on.
 5 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
#Ignoreaprilmoon2012&beyond

This is a bit too much. Easy to jump on the bandwaggon and label him a molestor, a racist, and a coward a.ss murderer. Timing of this "revelation" is real convenient.......

p00rky said:
He hasn't even shown that much.

I could care less that Trayvon was black. He shot and k!lled an unarmed kid. Thats my issue with him
As a black man I can admit thats the bottom line.

Tha TC said:
The same way slavemasters didn't like slaves but would r*pe our women!
Bingo. Ghetto Gaggers & c*m Bang
I already have negative respect for hoes but black chicks that does those type of scenes are

Twelve said:
Word? He said sorry and then everything was good again?

some parents don't give a fu*k and stupid like that.

Damagegadget said:
and you said this "its a 17 year old kid"

[pic - click to view]

the nerve of this zimmerman stan/trayvon hater trying to correct somebody
 07-16-2012, 05:53 PM         #45
scboxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
not really, just a wee tad bored my lad...

edit* well then you should've worded it better you accidental racist...
 5 years ago '10        #46
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I see reading comprehension is not your strong point. Still never answered my question. Regardless, this is obviously a much bigger deal to you than me.

So carry on.
thats because you have no other rebuttal you clown

people with common sense who have been following the case know that the prosecutor and the fbi did an investigation of zimmerman, his neighbors, relatives and the sanford police before they concluded to charge him with 2nd degree murder and/or a possible hate crime

so no the artcle did not need to say the exact dates of this sh*t

you zimstans say other people reachin but yall will go to lengths to defend your criminal idol
 07-16-2012, 06:04 PM         #47
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OP just stop

Yall are wasting precious BX megabytes on this bullsh*t. If I wanted fake news or over hyped stories I would have watched Fox News.

RIP Treyvon and Zimmerman was wrong for shooting him but

Last edited by kevante; 07-16-2012 at 06:06 PM..
 07-16-2012, 06:27 PM         #48
FADEx AWAY J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at the bullsh*t people be posting on the net

SMHHHHHHx 1000000
 5 years ago '11        #49
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Fras1788 said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k ur life n*gga

305 321 352 386 407 561 727 754 772 786 813 850 863 904 941 954

"In God We Trust"

07-16-2012, 07:48 PM         #50
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My question is....why the did it take this bi*ch 20 YEARS to finally say something
 5 years ago '05        #51
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25172 25172
....*looks at the thread title*

(Sheek Louch Voice) You.Can.Kiss.Your.Ass.GOOD.BYYYEE....La-da-da, da-da-daaaah
 07-16-2012, 07:51 PM         #52
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FADEx AWAY J said:

SMHHHHHHx 1000000

Maybe a little poem to inscribe on the cross?:

"Here died a useless ******
Who felt tough because he was bigger
The victim sprayed lead
The ape is now dead
Now Mammy wants seven figures."
 5 years ago '05        #53
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 9389 9389
 DarkSidesHero said:

5 years ago '06        #54
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 DarkSidesHero said:

fu*k you and every cracker on that site.
 07-16-2012, 09:04 PM         #55
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
My question is....why the did it take this bi*ch 20 YEARS to finally say something
Bra I know someone personally right NW that was molested and haven't told authorities yet just for the sake of preventing her father from k!lling the dude that molested her
 5 years ago '10        #56
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
bi*ch you waited this long?? no evidence only hearsay. sorry but that wont stick
 07-16-2012, 09:16 PM         #57
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo people on some real sh*t....if you go to that chimp whatever the fu*k site and you don't feel offended regardless of what color you are.....white,black,purple or fu*king green......then something is really wrong with you......

Blacks may be racist to some degree......but only a fool would argue its without merit and perhaps cause....and even with all the bullsh*t we never once set it off in this muthafu*ka ....I mean a few riots here and there but I think we been mighty damn peaceful.....in just seeking peace...not revenge...for most at least.......but see white people who are really racist are fu*king savages for this sh*t .....and they DID a lot of savaging sh*t back in the day.....lawless tortures from hell type sh*t. With loads of allowed mass murderings ....this way of thinking comes from that type of racism...it's insane.......and just fu*king sad and pathetic yo....and it is woven deep into everyone's society....I mean white people come on.....can you honestly say this aspect doesn't matter.....or shouldn't matter.....they are pretty much fu*king us all now.....only difference is more people are being added to the group fu*king...........this is what we should stand against as this is the original definition of it.....we didn't land on Plymouth rock.....Plymouth rock landed on top of us goddamit ......but too many are pointing the fingers at others when they should point it to themselves..........fairly on both sides of the spectrum.......but if you not willing to come on board my spaceship.......don't expect me to ride silently...... II ..........on yours...

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-16-2012 at 09:32 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #58
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 FADEx AWAY J said:

SMHHHHHHx 1000000

devils on fie
 5 years ago '09        #59
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
How can you guys just automatically believe this girl? I believe Zimmerman should spend his life in prison for murdering Martin, but fu*k this bi*ch. She's just looking for attention. She probably gave the pus*y up. fu*kings.lut.
 5 years ago '05        #60
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

BROOKLYN
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy