Jul 16 - Out the Blue-Woman claims "George Zimmerman molested me"

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19888 19888
 April Moon said:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh.... he said that's some hoe sh*t TC... you gonna let him say that sh*t to you? Huh? Catch fade... catch fade!!!
severely bored
 6 years ago '07        #22
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19888 19888
 April Moon said:
"its a 17 year old kid"

pretty clear cut to me as*hole. Word your sh*t better next time or I'll bring the world down on you.
now your not even quoting me correctly..and its a far stretch from even paraphrasing.. quote me correcty next time ..your world is clearly down on you with your need to boost your ego...hope ya feelin better tho
 6 years ago '07        #23
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19888 19888
 April Moon said:
I'm not paraphrasing you. That's exactly what you said. I made no alterations.



Oh my bad. Still though, the only difference was past-tense. Hardly a significant change and it doesn't change my point. It still stands. What's the difference between "it is' and "it was"? In both you're referring to HIM, Trayvon, as it. Therefore you're an anti-black racist.

just admit you phrased it incorrectly and we can move on. Stop trying to f!ght back. You're squirming is making me cum. Btw... look at my blog's title. I'm not called the infallible man for no reason. I'm right, you're wrong. Shut up.
and you said this "its a 17 year old kid"

[pic - click to view]

 07-16-2012, 02:10 PM         #24
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white folks don't care.... they'll support him anyway, they'll continue to make him rich
 6 years ago '07        #25
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19888 19888
 April Moon said:
I'm not paraphrasing you. That's exactly what you said. I made no alterations.



Oh my bad. Still though, the only difference was past-tense. Hardly a significant change and it doesn't change my point. It still stands. What's the difference between "it is' and "it was"? In both you're referring to HIM, Trayvon, as it. Therefore you're an anti-black racist.

just admit you phrased it incorrectly and we can move on. Stop trying to f!ght back. You're squirming is making me cum. Btw... look at my blog's title. I'm not called the infallible man for no reason. I'm right, you're wrong. Shut up.
I do not care to be right orwrong..you do...classic one-upmanship.. due to your insecurities
 6 years ago '07        #26
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19888 19888
past tense refers back to the murder that has since passed...hence it meaning the murder... have a good day sir
 6 years ago '07        #27
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19888 19888
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I posted that in regards to her. Not personally toward you. Because 1) we all know he's racist anyway. 2) Why would he molest a black girl if he didn't like black people? 3) Why didn't she say this months ago or anytime between now and then.

Until it's confirmed she's telling the truth, I call bullsh*t and think she's just trying to get a quick check. It ain't like it hasn't happened before
slave masters used to love having s3x with the slave women.... I think racism is a crutch for some people.. it helps them feel as tho they ae superior to feed their insecurities ya feel me
 6 years ago '07        #28
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
whoever entertains alex and his racism for 2 pages straight lost
 6 years ago '07        #29
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19888 19888
who is alex? and you seem to be in the same boat as him if your in here to make some one a loser as if you have won something?
 6 years ago '10        #30
mac456 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]



Dos-effect is one stupid mfer

"The woman says in the taped interview that the alleged s3xual a.ssaults began when she was 6 years old and she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman, then 8, and his family."
 07-16-2012, 03:06 PM         #31
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mac456 said:

[pic - click to view]



Dos-effect is one stupid mfer

"The woman says in the taped interview that the alleged s3xual a.ssaults began when she was 6 years old and she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman, then 8, and his family."
It also said until she was 16 which means he was 18.....so since we being all technical and sh*t........the point stands........get mad bi*ch.
 6 years ago '07        #32
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19888 19888
 regulate said:
Muther fu*ker.......did u not get the gotdamn memo? You're the only fool up in here arguing with the obvious troll like its a meaningful discussion and sh*t.....going back and forth.......


For that you take a giant L

#ignoreaprilnoon2012 u dumbfvcks
there was a memo..lol no Im not in the BX loop I live in real life not cyber... nothing I said was to be meaningful..it was actually in good humor but now your upset with it

I take an L lol your just as bad as him if you think Im losing something...hope your W makes you feel better too
 6 years ago '04        #33
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,354 | Props total: 12406 12406
 Damagegadget said:
slave masters used to love having s3x with the slave women.... I think racism is a crutch for some people.. it helps them feel as tho they ae superior to feed their insecurities ya feel me
I got you. I mean I knew slave owners did that sh*t too. I didn't think about it in depth when I wrote it. So I retract that part of my post.

That part didn't really contribute to my point either.

 regulate said:
The bolded is PROOF that you are absolutely clueless on white-supremacy and how it actually works. You are a smart dude tho. I just hope you're smart enough to truly recognize and realize what I said in the first sentence and carry yourself accordingly.....
absolutely clueless but like I said above. I didn't really think about it in depth. I only thought about it as he was attracted to or "liked" her. Regardless, I stand corrected.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-16-2012 at 03:38 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #34
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Tha TC said:
The same way slavemasters didn't like slaves but would r*pe our women!
pure fu*king ether
 6 years ago '05        #35
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,345 | Props total: 3420 3420
that mufu*ka aprilmoon is a troll if I ever seen one
 6 years ago '10        #36
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I posted that in regards to her. Not personally toward you. Because 1) we all know he's racist anyway. 2) Why would he molest a black girl if he didn't like black people? 3) Why didn't she say this months ago or anytime between now and then.

Until it's confirmed she's telling the truth, I call bullsh*t and think she's just trying to get a quick check. It ain't like it hasn't happened before
she did dumbass

these are recorded statements that she provided the authorities months ago when they interrogated her and other relatives of zimmerman
 6 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,354 | Props total: 12406 12406
 ondatpurple said:
she did dumbass

these are recorded statements that she provided the authorities months ago when they interrogated her and other relatives of zimmerman
Please point out where in the article it says the statements were recorded months ago.

And try not to talk so big until you think first next time.

The interview is part of another round of recordings related to the case of Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and k!lled unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in February.

The woman is not a witness to Trayvon's shooting. She came forward and spoke with police after the shooting and media attention to the case.
dumbass
 6 years ago '05        #38
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,166 | Props total: 9642 9642
dude says he has a life with 14,000 posts then gets trolled by april moon then takes a L from regulate
 6 years ago '10        #39
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Please point out where in the article it says the statements were recorded months ago.

And try not to talk so big until you think first next time.



dumbass
these were all apart of the statements gathered by the prosecutor angela corey when she was first a.ssigned to the case in late march. these statements are just now being released, dumbass

another round being released refers to the prior rounds of interviews which were released in the past few weeks, dumbass
 6 years ago '06        #40
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 3 3
 April Moon said:
Btw... look at my blog's title.

Hope yall peeped game and realized this is the only reason this f*g post the sh*t he post. Needs views for his blog, negative attention brings in the most views.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy