Jul 16 - Out the Blue-Woman claims "George Zimmerman molested me"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 April Moon said:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh.... he said that's some hoe sh*t TC... you gonna let him say that sh*t to you? Huh? Catch fade... catch fade!!!
severely bored
 5 years ago '07        #22
space
space
 April Moon said:
"its a 17 year old kid"

pretty clear cut to me as*hole. Word your sh*t better next time or I'll bring the world down on you.
now your not even quoting me correctly..and its a far stretch from even paraphrasing.. quote me correcty next time ..your world is clearly down on you with your need to boost your ego...hope ya feelin better tho
 5 years ago '07        #23
space
space
 April Moon said:
I'm not paraphrasing you. That's exactly what you said. I made no alterations.

Oh my bad. Still though, the only difference was past-tense. Hardly a significant change and it doesn't change my point. It still stands. What's the difference between "it is' and "it was"? In both you're referring to HIM, Trayvon, as it. Therefore you're an anti-black racist.

just admit you phrased it incorrectly and we can move on. Stop trying to f!ght back. You're squirming is making me cum. Btw... look at my blog's title. I'm not called the infallible man for no reason. I'm right, you're wrong. Shut up.
and you said this "its a 17 year old kid"

[pic - click to view]

07-16-2012, 03:10 PM         #24
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white folks don't care.... they'll support him anyway, they'll continue to make him rich
 5 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 April Moon said:
I'm not paraphrasing you. That's exactly what you said. I made no alterations.

Oh my bad. Still though, the only difference was past-tense. Hardly a significant change and it doesn't change my point. It still stands. What's the difference between "it is' and "it was"? In both you're referring to HIM, Trayvon, as it. Therefore you're an anti-black racist.

just admit you phrased it incorrectly and we can move on. Stop trying to f!ght back. You're squirming is making me cum. Btw... look at my blog's title. I'm not called the infallible man for no reason. I'm right, you're wrong. Shut up.
I do not care to be right orwrong..you do...classic one-upmanship.. due to your insecurities
 5 years ago '07        #26
space
space
past tense refers back to the murder that has since passed...hence it meaning the murder... have a good day sir
 5 years ago '07        #27
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I posted that in regards to her. Not personally toward you. Because 1) we all know he's racist anyway. 2) Why would he molest a black girl if he didn't like black people? 3) Why didn't she say this months ago or anytime between now and then.

Until it's confirmed she's telling the truth, I call bullsh*t and think she's just trying to get a quick check. It ain't like it hasn't happened before
slave masters used to love having s3x with the slave women.... I think racism is a crutch for some people.. it helps them feel as tho they ae superior to feed their insecurities ya feel me
 5 years ago '07        #28
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
whoever entertains alex and his racism for 2 pages straight lost
 5 years ago '07        #29
space
space
who is alex? and you seem to be in the same boat as him if your in here to make some one a loser as if you have won something?
 5 years ago '10        #30
mac456 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Dos-effect is one stupid mfer

"The woman says in the taped interview that the alleged s3xual a.ssaults began when she was 6 years old and she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman, then 8, and his family."
 07-16-2012, 04:06 PM         #31
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mac456 said:

[pic - click to view]

Dos-effect is one stupid mfer

"The woman says in the taped interview that the alleged s3xual a.ssaults began when she was 6 years old and she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman, then 8, and his family."
It also said until she was 16 which means he was 18.....so since we being all technical and sh*t........the point stands........get mad bi*ch.
 5 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 regulate said:
Muther fu*ker.......did u not get the gotdamn memo? You're the only fool up in here arguing with the obvious troll like its a meaningful discussion and sh*t.....going back and forth.......

For that you take a giant L

#ignoreaprilnoon2012 u dumbfvcks
there was a memo..lol no Im not in the BX loop I live in real life not cyber... nothing I said was to be meaningful..it was actually in good humor but now your upset with it

I take an L lol your just as bad as him if you think Im losing something...hope your W makes you feel better too
 5 years ago '04        #33
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Damagegadget said:
slave masters used to love having s3x with the slave women.... I think racism is a crutch for some people.. it helps them feel as tho they ae superior to feed their insecurities ya feel me
I got you. I mean I knew slave owners did that sh*t too. I didn't think about it in depth when I wrote it. So I retract that part of my post.

That part didn't really contribute to my point either.

regulate said:
The bolded is PROOF that you are absolutely clueless on white-supremacy and how it actually works. You are a smart dude tho. I just hope you're smart enough to truly recognize and realize what I said in the first sentence and carry yourself accordingly.....
absolutely clueless but like I said above. I didn't really think about it in depth. I only thought about it as he was attracted to or "liked" her. Regardless, I stand corrected.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-16-2012 at 04:38 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #34
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Tha TC said:
The same way slavemasters didn't like slaves but would r*pe our women!
pure fu*king ether
 5 years ago '05        #35
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
that mufu*ka aprilmoon is a troll if I ever seen one
 5 years ago '10        #36
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I posted that in regards to her. Not personally toward you. Because 1) we all know he's racist anyway. 2) Why would he molest a black girl if he didn't like black people? 3) Why didn't she say this months ago or anytime between now and then.

Until it's confirmed she's telling the truth, I call bullsh*t and think she's just trying to get a quick check. It ain't like it hasn't happened before
she did dumbass

these are recorded statements that she provided the authorities months ago when they interrogated her and other relatives of zimmerman
 5 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 ondatpurple said:
she did dumbass

these are recorded statements that she provided the authorities months ago when they interrogated her and other relatives of zimmerman
Please point out where in the article it says the statements were recorded months ago.

And try not to talk so big until you think first next time.

The interview is part of another round of recordings related to the case of Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and k!lled unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in February.

The woman is not a witness to Trayvon's shooting. She came forward and spoke with police after the shooting and media attention to the case.
dumbass
 5 years ago '05        #38
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
dude says he has a life with 14,000 posts then gets trolled by april moon then takes a L from regulate
 5 years ago '10        #39
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Please point out where in the article it says the statements were recorded months ago.

And try not to talk so big until you think first next time.

dumbass
these were all apart of the statements gathered by the prosecutor angela corey when she was first a.ssigned to the case in late march. these statements are just now being released, dumbass

another round being released refers to the prior rounds of interviews which were released in the past few weeks, dumbass
 5 years ago '06        #40
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 April Moon said:
Btw... look at my blog's title.

Hope yall peeped game and realized this is the only reason this f*g post the sh*t he post. Needs views for his blog, negative attention brings in the most views.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago