Jul 16 - Out the Blue-Woman claims "George Zimmerman molested me"

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2012, 11:30 AM         #1
7676 pageviews
130 comments

Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 16 - Out the Blue-Woman claims "George Zimmerman molested me"

[pic - click to view]

Whoa!!!!!!...........Stop the presses.

[pic - click to view]

Taped recordings released today by the Florida State Attorney's Office include an explosive police interview with a woman identified as Witness #9 who accuses George Zimmerman of s3xually a.ssaulting her as a child.

The interview is part of another round of recordings related to the case of Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and k!lled unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in February.

The woman is not a witness to Trayvon's shooting. She came forward and spoke with police after the shooting and media attention to the case.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, had argued that the interview should not be released. O'Mara wrote in a motion that the statement "is not relevant" to the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and would "serve to reignite and potentially enhance the widespread public hostility toward Mr. Zimmerman," according to the Orlando Sentinel.

The recordings also included 145 jail calls Zimmerman had while in jail.

The woman says in the taped interview that the alleged s3xual a.ssaults began when she was 6 years old and she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman, then 8, and his family.

She says Zimmerman a.ssaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her under her pants and inserting his fingers in her v*gina.

The woman -- whose identity has not been disclosed -- says her family and Zimmerman's family were always together.

She says the last incident occurred when she was 16 and they were both in a house his family owned in Lake Mary, Fla. She says he told her to lie down on a bed, then he laid down next to her and tried to massage her. She says they were clothed, but she says she felt his erection. She says she ran out of the room and out of the house.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully tells Sanford, Fla., detectives in the interviews. She says she never said anything about the abuse because she was scared.

The witness says that when she was 20 in 2005 she told her sister that "something happened," but didn't give her details. Her sister told her parents, who allegedly confronted Zimmerman. At the time, he is alleged to have said, "I'm sorry," but they never discussed it further, the woman claims.

Zimmerman's family allegedly wanted to sweep everything under the rug, the woman says. The families still got together, but she says Zimmerman no longer attends many of those functions.

She says she came forward now because, "For the first time in my life, I'm not afraid of him."

[pic - click to view]

http://content.usatoday.c .. her-as-child/1
.................................................. .................................................. ............................................

image.................this fu*king guy......image

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-16-2012 at 11:37 AM..

130 comments for "Jul 16 - Out the Blue-Woman claims "George Zimmerman molested me""

5 years ago '07        #2
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,452 | Props total: 16226 16226
 07-16-2012, 11:32 AM         #3
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pics or it didn't happen
 07-16-2012, 11:39 AM         #4
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
this women dumb as hell
yeah got a more reliable source, that part has not been verified.
 5 years ago '08        #5
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 cookthacoke187 said:
pics or it didn't happen
The woman says in the taped interview that the alleged s3xual a.ssaults began when she was 6 years old and she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman, then 8, and his family.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #6
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #7
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I farted out loud
 5 years ago '10        #8
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
colostomy bag
 07-16-2012, 12:35 PM         #9
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

[pic - click to view]

As confirmed with USA today..........I just post the news........don't make it..........but you know about that I'm sure.
 5 years ago '04        #10
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
I posted that in regards to her. Not personally toward you. Because 1) we all know he's racist anyway. 2) Why would he molest a black girl if he didn't like black people? 3) Why didn't she say this months ago or anytime between now and then.

Until it's confirmed she's telling the truth, I call bullsh*t and think she's just trying to get a quick check. It ain't like it hasn't happened before
 5 years ago '07        #11
space
space
dude has shown little remorse...this is believable
 5 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 p00rky said:
He hasn't even shown that much.

I could care less that Trayvon was black. He shot and k!lled an unarmed kid. Thats my issue with him
yea they can turn into a race thing to obviously divide...but fact is it was a 17 yr old kid...
 5 years ago '11        #13
jew85em 22 heat pts22
space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
i really dont care to hear about some other sh*t he did, i just want him lockedup like Sandusky
 5 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 April Moon said:
lol "it"

you think Trayvon is inhuman brah? and I'm the trayvon 'hater' around these parts...
are you addressing me?? am I being hateful by calling for justice regardless of the kids race... it as in the murder wow

do people no pay attention on purpose?
 07-16-2012, 02:10 PM         #15
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
reaching... 'it' isn't talking about the murder. When you said 'it' you were talking specifically about Trayvon Martin. A 'He' in place of It would've made more sense. Face it, you're a racist and you don't think Trayvon is a human. fu*k you you piece of trash. I'm going to find you and slap you for racism you dirty fu*king racist, self-hating f*ggot.
yo wtf is wrong with you?! you need attention THAT bad?
 5 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 April Moon said:
reaching... 'it' isn't talking about the murder. When you said 'it' you were talking specifically about Trayvon Martin. A 'He' in place of It would've made more sense. Face it, you're a racist and you don't think Trayvon is a human. fu*k you you piece of trash. I'm going to find you and slap you for racism you dirty fu*king racist, self-hating f*ggot.
yes it is fool...wth hell are you on ... y on earth would I say regardless of race he committed it(murder) a 17 year old kid... Im talking about him murdering a 17 year old kid.. and your intent on making me a racist at random.. you need a your ego stroked today I take it..you must have very low self esteem..if anyone is a self hater it is you.. your arguing with me about me meaning it is the murder..

the hell is wrong with this april moon character
 07-16-2012, 02:20 PM         #17
Twelve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
The witness says that when she was 20 in 2005 she told her sister that "something happened," but didn't give her details. Her sister told her parents, who allegedly confronted Zimmerman. At the time, he is alleged to have said, "I'm sorry," but they never discussed it further, the woman claims.
Word? He said sorry and then everything was good again?
 07-16-2012, 02:25 PM         #18
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bruh I know you saw me post this already, but you still posted it anyway.......gotta say thats some hoe sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #19
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
yo wtf is wrong with you?! you need attention THAT bad?
thank you... like wth is this guy talking about
 5 years ago '07        #20
space
space
 April Moon said:
not really, just a wee tad bored my lad...

edit* well then you should've worded it better you accidental racist...
you should've paid attention ..if anyone's accidental its you..and even worse your still f!ghting to be right about something for no reason
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy