Kevin Durant Dating Ex Destiny's Child Member Letoya Luckett (pic)

most viewed right now
 89
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14831 14831
i wonder if he offered to pay all her bills if she quit working like that one video ho he simped on

lucky for him, he doesn't have a ring to give her even if he wanted to
 6 years ago '12        #22
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
KD with the dinner then "make" a movie
 6 years ago '10        #23
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,045 | Props total: 2996 2996
What a hoe
 6 years ago '09        #24
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
avatar space
space
$51,472 | Props total: 52998 52998
 joshdogg26 said:
i wonder if he offered to pay all her bills if she quit working like that one video ho he simped on

lucky for him, he doesn't have a ring to give her even if he wanted to
 07-16-2012, 11:56 AM         #25
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
Wasn't KD taking care of a video hoe and her son at one point. n*gga was raised by his mama, he knows no better
n*gga stfu. that sh*t came straight from Mediatakeout. and he laughed it off on twitter.
 6 years ago '04        #26
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 chevyrida6 said:
yuckk
frank ocean is more your type?
 6 years ago '07        #27
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,792 | Props total: 5279 5279
Durant can do better. he paying for somthing that slim thug smashing for free.
 07-16-2012, 12:15 PM         #28
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've always though Letoya was mad fine.
 07-16-2012, 01:02 PM         #29
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the disrespect and fu*kery in this thread is beyond me, this chick has an album coming out, on various movies and her own sitcom, but she needs Durant money? shawty is independent and she's gorgeous, she doesn't look ANYTHING like Westbrook(what kind of gay sh*t is that) ask me she resembles Kerry Washington, she's a dime piece and you're gay, an f*g, queer, homo, basically Frank Ocean if you think otherwise you fu*king flaming f*ggots
 07-16-2012, 01:10 PM         #30
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she can do better than this forced to touch that brittle, stickman body durant is a loser, he doesnt deserve her
 07-16-2012, 01:54 PM         #31
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
the disrespect and fu*kery in this thread is beyond me, this chick has an album coming out, on various movies and her own sitcom, but she needs Durant money? shawty is independent and she's gorgeous, she doesn't look ANYTHING like Westbrook(what kind of gay sh*t is that) ask me she resembles Kerry Washington, she's a dime piece and you're gay, an f*g, queer, homo, basically Frank Ocean if you think otherwise you fu*king flaming f*ggots
She also owns a boutique and upscale clothing brand in Houston and has money invested in real estate. Smart chick and good looks, down to earth chick. Everything a woman should be and more. But of course, this is BX where the average person has NO type of experience with women and would rather choose a big b00ty, big t*ttie hoe with a bad personality.
 6 years ago '09        #32
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
avatar space
space
$51,472 | Props total: 52998 52998
 SeaJaiye said:
she can do better than this forced to touch that brittle, stickman body durant is a loser, he doesnt deserve her
this. durant look like the type who will start crying for his momma in the middle of s3x

letoya needs a real mandigo warrior like lebron in the sack. someone with length, girth, muscle and the ability to produce male offspring
 07-16-2012, 02:00 PM         #33
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know KD like the other thing...........
 6 years ago '98        #34
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,450 | Props total: 4283 4283
 sloppy1 said:
KD cant get away from his sidekick huh



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



That Chin.. Those Cheeks.




Kevin does love you Russ, Relax..
was gonna say... looking a little like Westbrook in the face
 6 years ago '10        #35
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
 The Bully said:
this. durant look like the type who will start crying for his momma in the middle of s3x

letoya needs a real mandigo warrior like lebron in the sack. someone with length, girth, muscle and the ability to produce male offspring

 6 years ago '10        #36
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 31 31
She can get it!!!
 6 years ago '04        #37
Spidaman83 
space
avatar space
space
$322 | Props total: 28 28
:gasolnoway:
 chevyrida6 said:
yuckk
 6 years ago '04        #38
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,813 | Props total: 5043 5043
 sloppy1 said:
KD cant get away from his sidekick huh



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



That Chin.. Those Cheeks.




Kevin does love you Russ, Relax..
 07-16-2012, 03:04 PM         #39
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The God with a dimepiece.
 07-16-2012, 03:09 PM         #40
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
yuckk
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy