50 Cent Calls Out Frank Ocean's Detractors, Rallies Support

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
G-Unit foot soliders changing their tune now that 50 co-signed him....now its "okay" to listen to Channel Orange
 5 years ago '08        #42
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
i still havent got an answer to my question:

how can we praise Frank Ocean for coming out but condemn Raz B for being s3xually molested?? Dude has been crying for help for years, ppl want to call him crazy and laugh at him.. but frank is that n*gga for coming out?
 5 years ago '11        #43
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
 Graftedgenes said:
Salute Fiddy for taking advantage of a promotional opportunity.
best believe more rappers going to do it

AND I DON'T NO PROBLEMS WITH GAYS
 07-16-2012, 03:21 PM         #44
DaFlavamensavor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the big deal who sleep with who i mean really why do people care so damn much what goes on in other people bedroom ...is it because they are jealous or dont have anything be it the opposite or same s3x going on in their bedrooms other than getting themselves off .... i am just saying really what does their talent have to do with the bedroom unless all of u want to find out what they are like in bed ...hmmmmmm MESSAGE!
 5 years ago '08        #45
space
space
 Mathematic said:

how can we praise Frank Ocean for coming out but condemn Raz B for being s3xually molested?? Dude has been crying for help for years, ppl want to call him crazy and laugh at him.. but frank is that n*gga for coming out?
im not gonna get an answer because those who support Frank are some gotdam hypocrites..yall know yall on that bullsh*t...just because frank makes good music, doesnt mean he should get a pass...and just because Raz may make lesser quality music, doesn't mean he should be looked over or laughed at..yall dont see the double standard??

if you support Frank for coming out..then you same n*ggas should support all the other gay n*ggas in the industry...period.
no flip flopping and it will be very interesting to see who comes out next and see who supports them...

Last edited by supervillain; 07-16-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 07-16-2012, 03:24 PM         #46
DaFlavamensavor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FIRST OF ALL RAZ B WASNT MOLESTED HE WAS weak a.ss f*ggot for not just coming out hell instead he wanted people to pity him for being what he was GAY so he came up with all these lies and nonsense trying to stay relevant and is he NOPE just another back ground singer from a boy band trying to make it but just fakin it ... regardless if he was str8 or gay

Last edited by DaFlavamensavor; 07-16-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #47
space
space
 DaFlavamensavor said:
FIRST OF ALL RAZ B WASNT MOLESTED HE WAS weak a.ss f*ggot for not just coming out hell instead he wanted people to pity him for being what he was GAY so he came up with all these lies and nonsense trying to stay relevant and is he NOPE just another back ground singer from a boy band trying to make it but just fakin it ... regardless if he was str8 or gay
you dont even make sense...

still at the end of the day..you still praise frank for the same sh*t..
 5 years ago '07        #48
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,092 | Props total: 6292 6292
Anyone know what the G in G-UNit means?
 5 years ago '08        #49
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Raz b a f*ggot doe
and what is frank????
 5 years ago '11        #50
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
Handsome a.ss n*gga ‏@thegame
RT @Le_Friend_: How come @thegame hasnt said nothing bout @frank_ocean situation? - He make GOOD music, why u worried bout his personal life

Game won't let let 50 get all the shine
 5 years ago '10        #51
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
politics...learn sumthn...it wud put 50 or anybody media wise in a bad space to speak against gays
 5 years ago '10        #52
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
but conrnerboy P or Fendi P from jetlife let it be known how he feels lol check his twitter
 5 years ago '11        #53
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 414 414
lmaooo
 5 years ago '04        #54
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
Can't say I'm surprised 50 would say that...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-16-2012, 04:02 PM         #55
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

50 is the realest dude in Hip-Hop and has been for a while now.

You homophobes lost at life, for real. Yall are the new age racists, that your kids will grow up to be embarrassed of. Times are changing and you all are on the wrong side of history.

PS -

[pic - click to view]

07-16-2012, 04:10 PM         #56
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's signed to a rapper that crossdresses, takes bare male a.ss shots to the face and raps about unprotected homos3xual acts. 50's not stupid. Eminem and Frank Ocean probably already have a collab in the works.
 5 years ago '10        #57
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,814 | Props total: 13078 13078
this frank ocean sh*t shouldn't even be a story. the music industry is, has been, and will always be full of homos and it's impossible to be in the industry and not deal with them. every rapper probably got homos putting makeup on them and styling their clothes every fu*king photoshoot. they acting like this kid is some kind of jackie robinson or something when he's just the latest in a long line of f*gs who came before him. you gay? who gives a fu*k, that didn't stop elton john or little richard from becoming legends. at the end of the day it's all about the music
 5 years ago '05        #58
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Dos-effect said:
So your mad he spoke up for gays and not blacks? Wow......okay.........
you can read I see...
 07-16-2012, 04:27 PM         #59
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He sided with the evil i see, as long as my heart stays pure and my core Christian beliefs dont get tarnished, these celebrities down with homos3xuality can say whatever they want.

I make sure to let all my people know about the gay agenda being shoved down our throats and tell them to dont be led astray. For in the end of times, whats wrong will be accepted as right.

Gay activists can get mad all they want

Last edited by Ether Boy; 07-16-2012 at 04:33 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #60
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 p00rky said:
It happened in 2004... It's 2012. People can't change?

You forget 50 cent back Mr. Cee with the tranny situation. What did he gain from that?
Money changes EVERYTHING...I bet if 50 was still getting that Vitamin water money and making songs like "I Get Money" you wouldn't hear sh*t about Frank Ocean from 50 Cent...dude has became irrelevant

Mathematic said:

Its the same sh*t...only difference I see is Raz B be trolling for press....If he wouldn't have went back and been all buddy buddy with Chris Stokes outside of that Diner then it would have been more meaningful but you don't go back to your molester and be hugging all over them and sh*t...but somebody is surely pulling the gay agenda strings behind the scenes...all these artist coming out and supporting and trying to blame Target for not putting his cd in stores is wack sh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago