Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

50 Cent Calls Out Frank Ocean's Detractors, Rallies Support

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
81 viewing
 Hes done it again (Thugger)
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
78 viewing
 Image inside Feb 5 - Wife crashes her own funeral, shocks her husband, who had paid..
49 comments
@news
most viewed right now
61 viewing
 Image inside Hilary Duff In Bikini - Sexy Ass Milf
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
48 viewing
Image inside "Its Pink Friday Records and OVO" - Nicki Minaj
42 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
 50 Cent Calls Out Frank Ocean's Detractors, Rallies Support
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1
8114 pageviews
134 comments

Steve 33891 heat pts33891 space
space
$109,223 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

50 Cent may be all tough guy on the outside, but the G-Unit CEO falls far from the thug stereotype. Many expected a visceral hip-hop reaction to Frank Ocean's revelation that his first love was a man, but a vast array of the genre's artists have come out in support of the Odd Future singer.

"Anyone that has an issue with Frank Ocean is an idiot," 50 Cent told MTV UK. "I think Frank Ocean is a talented artist, I think he's created material that made me know his name, that impressed me, with things he said on a song like 'Novacane.' "

For Fif, Ocean's efforts in the studio are way more important than his goings-on in the bedroom, and because Frank has delivered exemplary performances on record, his romantic revelation is a non-issue for the Get Rich or Die Tryin' MC. "It could be revolutionary or it could be a tragedy," he said before noting the timing of Frank's announcement and his Channel Orangealbum release. "You can call it brave or you can call it marketing, because it was intentional; it wasn't an accident."

50 compared Ocean's situation to late R&B icon Luther Vandross or Intro singer Kenny Greene. Vandross was rumored to be gay, though such reports were never confirmed. Greene however, admitted in a 2001 interview that he was bis3xual shortly before he died from complications caused by AIDS. "There are artists before who have made these choices just not having made the choice to expose it to the general public before an actual release of music," 50 said.

Still, 50 remarked on the changing times, alluding that s3xual preference just isn't as taboo anymore at least it isn't for him. "Obama is for same-s3x marriage," 50 pointed out. "If the president is saying that, then who am I to go the other way?"

50 Cent Calls Out Frank Ocean's Detractors - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

top in section
19 viewing
Image inside Snoop Dogg & Daz Dillinger's Letters To SUGE KNIGHT in Prison (PICS)(2000) #FBF
76 comments
top in misc/24hrs
top in section
23 viewing
NBA Kobe Bryant named 12th best player in NBA history by ESPN's #NBARANK Top 100
277 comments
top in sports/24hrs

Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #2
I_make_beatz 16 heat pts16 space
space
$1,337 | 14753570
Inb4somebodyGIF's50centSaying"Look,I'mGAY"
Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #3
The N 224 heat pts224 space
space
$33,740 | POWERFUL
Anything to get a buzz back heh Curtis?

<<<Queen's KING is back THEIR IS NO NEED FOR A CURTIS JACKSON
Old 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #4
Urbanchill 5 heat pts space
space
$6,045 | 18322692
This guy single handedly ruined the hiphop genre for an entire decade with his cruel hearted beefs and selfish acts the late great big pun would agree
Old 4 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #5
MajorD 598 heat pts598 space
space
$5,766 | POWERFUL
The N said:
Anything to get a buzz back heh Curtis?

<<<Queen's KING is back THEIR IS NO NEED FOR A CURTIS JACKSON

Nas?........album is dope but calm down, f*ggot.
Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #6
I_make_beatz 16 heat pts16 space
space
$1,337 | 14753570
Nas Should name his next album Queen's King, that would be dope.
Old 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #7
Mwana Ya Lola 6 heat pts space
space
$3,929 | 12088491
His boss is a f*ggot !

This is a way to suck Jimmy Iovine's d!ck in order to get a real release date.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
money36 2 heat pts space
space
$3,550 | 5806568
Its all politics. Behind the scenes nicca's are clowning frank.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:53 AMclass of -  - #9
Michael_Moore  space
space
$n/a |
In a wide-ranging interview with Playboy magazine, 50 Cent has let his feelings on homos3xuality be known, in language sure to draw the ire of gay-rights supporters.

"I ain't into f----ts," 50 says in an interview in the April issue of Playboy, which hits stands Friday. "I don't like gay people around me, because I'm not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I'm not prejudiced. I just don't go with gay people and kick it — we don't have that much in common. I'd rather hang out with a straight dude. But women who like women, that's cool."

This is as honest as I could possibly be with you. When people become celebrities they change the way they speak. But my conversation with you is exactly the way I would have a conversation on the street. We refer to gay people as f----ts, as h--os. It could be disrespectful, but that's the facts."

when the f*ggots have Curtis shook to truly speak his mind...that should be a dead give away the gay agenda in the entertainment industry is real...

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 07-16-2012 at 09:56 AM..
Old 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #10
DRockBSP  space
space
$2,336 | 4960886
He's been a fan of frank for a minute tho.
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #11
ChiCity Fingaz 132 heat pts132 space
space
$47,905 | POWERFUL
Illuminati takeover
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #12
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts space
space
$8,022 | 18707886
Michael_Moore said:

when the f*ggots have Curtis shook to truly speak his mind...that should be a dead give away the gay agenda in the entertainment industry is real...
People be hating on you...but sh*t is real...I just told my family last night...I might not even Vote for Obama....He has the courage to speak out for Gay Rights...but when it comes to the Black Agenda we get told to "Man up"....GTFOH Gay Rights are going to mean more than Black Rights soon...
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
bigjoshi2002 10 heat pts10 space
space
$976 | 8342122
50 co-signed bis3xual Brian Pumper and Mr. Cee before this. I'm starting to wonder about the true extent of him and Mayweather's relationship.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:54 AMclass of -  - #14
Graftedgenes  space
space
$n/a |
Salute Fiddy for taking advantage of a promotional opportunity.
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #15
Da Realness 2 heat pts space
space
$12,422 | 20915497
... Come on 50. We know what you doin though lol
Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #16
Eagles All Day 57 heat pts57 space
space
$25,392 | POWERFUL
This attention wh0ore
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
gimmethat  space
space
$9,093 | 15986553
Dont u say anything about luther vandross
Old 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #18
space
$3,929 | 12088491
GameTheory said:

That was in 2004 you fu*k nut.

WTF is a gay agenda? Giving them the same rights as everyone else is an agenda?

There are still white people who think "blacks" (or whatever that means since "black" isn't even a thing) have too many rights.

Gay people are k!lled around the world for being gay and here many of them are a.ssaulted (Matthew Shepard ring a bell?) simply for being who they are. Hell in Atlanta they just beat up a gay kid for no reason.

Growing up and maturity is whats SUPPOSED to happen.

Once again, here you come with the anti-gay rhetoric.

What are you scared of? You think you'll turn gay too?

If you're a heteros3xual, what do you have to prove already? YOu want to be surrounded by more straight men?

Are you going to k!ll gay people?

[<a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">COLOR</a>="Yellow"]Theres a reason n*ggas thing you're a closet homos3xual. : [/COLOR]

We see through you dawg. All this anti-gay sh*t has got to come from somewhere.

How do you seriously feel threatened by someone you're not? Are you that afraid of being penetrated?

What do you get from regulating how another man lives his life?

Have you ever MET a gay person?

Look at how you act.

Its like a child not eating their veggies. You might as well hate arabs and hispanics if you're going to act like that.

n*gga you're not even that fu*king religious. Let me find out you cut your hair, had s3x before marriage, or had shrimp c*cktail. That a.ss of yours is still going to your religious bullsh*t hell or whatever.

Is there a gay agenda in textbooks or <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">restaurants</a> too? What about iphone factories?

Everytime you come to defend your cause, you always come with the same idiotic rhetoric made of insinuations and questions.

Who's talking about k!lling gays ?

Who's afraid of gays ?

Nobody is scared of gays like nobody is scared of zoophiles.

And you don't need to be religious to understand that homos3xuality is a s3xual deviance.
Old 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #19
space
$3,929 | 12088491
I-NeeD-$$$ said:

[pic - click to view]

He's just a gay activist: they are very hysteric. It maybe cause of the poppers.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:54 AMclass of -  - #20
Michael_Moore  space
space
$n/a |
GameTheory said:

That was in 2004 you fu*k nut.

WTF is a gay agenda? Giving them the same rights as everyone else is an agenda?

There are still white people who think "blacks" (or whatever that means since "black" isn't even a thing) have too many rights.

Gay people are k!lled around the world for being gay and here many of them are a.ssaulted (Matthew Shepard ring a bell?) simply for being who they are. Hell in Atlanta they just beat up a gay kid for no reason.

Growing up and maturity is whats SUPPOSED to happen.

Once again, here you come with the anti-gay rhetoric.

What are you scared of? You think you'll turn gay too?

If you're a heteros3xual, what do you have to prove already? YOu want to be surrounded by more straight men?

Are you going to k!ll gay people?

Theres a reason n*ggas thing you're a closet homos3xual. :

We see through you dawg. All this anti-gay sh*t has got to come from somewhere.

How do you seriously feel threatened by someone you're not? Are you that afraid of being penetrated?

What do you get from regulating how another man lives his life?

Have you ever MET a gay person?

Look at how you act.

Its like a child not eating their veggies. You might as well hate arabs and hispanics if you're going to act like that.

n*gga you're not even that fu*king religious. Let me find out you cut your hair, had s3x before marriage, or had shrimp c*cktail. That a.ss of yours is still going to your religious bullsh*t hell or whatever.

Is there a gay agenda in textbooks or restaurants too? What about iphone factories?

cool story bro....

are you gay tho?....this like the 5th time i've asked you this & each and every time you sidestep & avoid answering the question.....lol I wonder why....

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Future EVOL (Cover & Tracklist) (Official Discussion)
373 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside It's 1995. OJ's in a courtroom awaiting his fate. Here we see the react..
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside Wiz Khalifa - Khalifa (Official Album Discussion Thread)
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Feb 4 - yet another teacher sex scandal - this time its in arkansas
92 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Feb 4 - Fentanyl: drug 50 times more potent than heroin ravages New Ha..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside ESPN first take - Molly Qerim
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Smash or Pass Rapper Khia?
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside What ya'll think of these Italian-made joints?
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time