Knicks start online petition for the Knicks to match the Rockets Jeremy Lin offer sheet (pic)

most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 @TheRealDealBeal said:
KNICKS




OST
KNICK'S LOST
 5 years ago '07        #42
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Galactus said:
what does a guy with a guranteed deal have to do with it? are u fu*king stupid.

I wont even give you an answer because anyone with an iq over 10 should be able to figure it out.
whether its 500K or 10mill its guaranteed u idiot...he wasnt on no damn 10 day contract and if hes in a contract year its still fu*kin guaranteed u smart dumb muthafuka
 5 years ago '08        #43
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #44
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
knicks lost
 5 years ago '07        #45
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
alotta money in that 3rd year, don't really know how I feel but apart of me is more so saying that I want him to stay cause I'm going to get made if he leaves and he becomes a pretty good PG.
 5 years ago '04        #46
gunit4life 
space
avatar space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]
















































KNICKERS LOST!
 5 years ago '07        #47
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Michael 1987 said:
He ain't going nowhere watch.
fickle fairweather knicks fan.
 5 years ago '12        #48
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$6,811 | Props total: 13296 13296
Petition?


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #49
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Real talk idc if he stays or goes , yeah he had a nice run but we got vets that actually can play the pg position . He did some bi*ch n*gga sh*t for even fu*kin wit the rockets but if its all about money for him then go be the face of Houston .
 5 years ago '06        #50
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
knicks should match or sign and trade.. if they match they can trade him later.
 5 years ago '12        #51
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$6,811 | Props total: 13296 13296
 Supreme7 said:
knicks should match or sign and trade.. if they match they can trade him later.
But who wants that contract BUT the Rockets?

And who do the Rockets have that the Knicks would want?
 5 years ago '11        #52
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17710 17710
 Lot17 said:
Real talk idc if he stays or goes , yeah he had a nice run but we got vets that actually can play the pg position . He did some bi*ch n*gga sh*t for even fu*kin wit the rockets but if its all about money for him then go be the face of Houston .
we told him to go out instead of re signing a dude for (at Max 6 flat for four years)that we supposedly not only wanted but a.ssured a starting job many times publicly. While Dolan was Cashing out on lin, he was making 600k that entire time. the process of Free Agency is bi*ch n*gga sh*t now?
 07-16-2012, 08:52 AM         #53
AmazinDoc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a hardcore Knicks fan I've seen the organization do some crazy sh*t but there is no way the Organization should match that. Lin played chicken with a mack truck so let him stay in Houston with the so called up and coming ballas over there. It's a business but he should have showed some loyalty the knicks did by saying they will match but he goes and sign a revamped contract. Cats saying get your money Lin ok but you gotta make that decision want the at cake and play with a rebuilding squad or do you take less money and play for a team that propelled you to be a house hold name and get paid later on when YOU DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD WARRANT A BIG PAYDAY


Last edited by AmazinDoc; 07-16-2012 at 09:15 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #54
Dj KraZ 
space
avatar space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
hes not worth $58.3 million...oh and im a knincks fan
 5 years ago '11        #55
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17710 17710
 Dj KraZ said:
hes not worth $58.3 million...oh and im a knincks fan
thats fine. but who's paying him 58 Mill?
 5 years ago '04        #56
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 AmazinDoc said:
As a hardcore Knicks fan I've seen the organization do some crazy sh*t but there is no way the Organization should match that. Lin played chicken with a mack truck so let him stay in Houston with the so called up and coming ballas over there. It's a business but he should have showed some loyalty the knicks did by saying they will match but he goes and sign a revamped contract. Cats saying get your money Lin ok but you gotta make that decision want the at cake and play with a rebuilding squad or do you take less money and play for a team that propelled you to be a house hold name and get paid later on when YOU DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD WARRANT A BIG PAYDAY
again with the loyalty bullsh*t?

when will people realize there isn't loyalty in sports

athletes have a small window where they can cash in on their abilities and they have to take advantage of that

they have to look out for themselves because one day they won't be playing anymore and they'll have to live off of the money they earned

the Knicks told Lin to go out and set his market value so they could resign him

he did that and now the Knicks are reportedly going to let him walk
 5 years ago '05        #57
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
fans are stupid the same fan screaming for lin will be screaming trade when he gets exposed making 14 mill
 5 years ago '10        #58
dude hustles 
space
avatar space
space
$545 | Props total: 786 786
I'm just hatin this bum a.ss n*gga even more now. I was never on that Lin wave.

Dumbass chinaman graduated from harvard still sleepin on a n*gga couch? Wtf?

I kno highschool n*gga with they own cribs lmao...

He shoulda styled loyal no better market than ny... Jr knows what's good. They said Lebron had a 50% chance of being a billionaire if he came here, 1 or 2% anywhere else.
Plus we gave u the system and spot to shine. He wouldn't have shined like thy for no other team. It was the right opportunity for him at the right moment.

He's a Chinese Harvard grad he shoulda tool whatever the Knicks gave him and been loyal. He woulda have ended up with more and it's not like he was ever gonna be left with nothing. That linsanity marketing ain't going nowhere in fu*kin Houston.
 5 years ago '11        #59
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 1232 1232
5139 signed rie now ..... wtf!
 5 years ago '05        #60
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 dude hustles said:
I'm just hatin this bum a.ss n*gga even more now. I was never on that Lin wave.

Dumbass chinaman graduated from harvard still sleepin on a n*gga couch? Wtf?

I kno highschool n*gga with they own cribs lmao...

He shoulda styled loyal no better market than ny... Jr knows what's good. They said Lebron had a 50% chance of being a billionaire if he came here, 1 or 2% anywhere else.
Plus we gave u the system and spot to shine. He wouldn't have shined like thy for no other team. It was the right opportunity for him at the right moment.

He's a Chinese Harvard grad he shoulda tool whatever the Knicks gave him and been loyal. He woulda have ended up with more and it's not like he was ever gonna be left with nothing. That linsanity marketing ain't going nowhere in fu*kin Houston.
Oh you racist, huh? Just stop, buddy, every sentence you type out is like chalkboard to my ears and laser beams to my very eyes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy