Stop Gassing These Fat Chicks Up To Hit Fellas. Fat Aint Thick...

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 DrX said:
id fu*k both of them at the same damn time.........im desperate i dont got nothing to lose...fu*k that.....when ur broke u gotta fu*k what comes ur way
that was funny. u silly goon
 07-16-2012, 01:02 AM         #22
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 italiansteve said:

[pic - click to view]

THICKKKKKK
thats the type of a.ss i need, not that hard feeling a.ss thats made up of all fat.
need me a healthy a.ss like that
 5 years ago '04        #23
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Po*TenSe™ said:
First one on the left body is tight/thick
one on the right body is thick up...

shawty is far from fat... she is thick/ain't nothing wrong w/ that, society got yall heads of a bad bi*ch being skinny all fu*ked up...
just cuz u dnt way 120 lbs. dont mean u can't be a bad bi*ch....
so fools aint got no idea
 5 years ago '05        #24
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25181 25181

*looks at the left picture*

Is That Mya?

Shawty On The Right Is What I Call "Overthick". The Borderline Between Thick & Almost Fat. Depends On What She Got On.
 5 years ago '10        #25
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
I personally like some of them fat lane bryant wearing broads with the good job and pretty face
 5 years ago '09        #26
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #27
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 239 239
 Po*TenSe™ said:
First one on the left body is tight/thick
one on the right body is thick up...

shawty is far from fat... she is thick/ain't nothing wrong w/ that, society got yall heads of a bad bi*ch being skinny all fu*ked up...
just cuz u dnt way 120 lbs. dont mean u can't be a bad bi*ch....
u from SAV or Carolina aint u
 5 years ago '12        #28
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
a lot of lame sh*t ... if you're picky about your women then you don't get pus*y? really?

naw fam, it comes to a point where smashing undesirable chicks becomes old. i use to rage on these heavier set women, nowadays, i dont even holler at them.

why did i get at heavier bi*ches? cause they are easier, and i was inpatient about getting a nut, since i RESORTED to smanging larger bi*ches.

nowadays, i wont even smash a heavy bi*ch unless a lot of booze is involved.
n*ggas saying big girls have the "wettest" and "best" pus*y are just making excuses for why they fu*k fat girls...

do you reallly think to urself "i can fu*k girl a, who looks like kim kardashian, a.ss, t*ts, face .....
or i can fu*k girl b, who looks like adele ..... i think imma fu*k girl B, cause big girls pus*ys stay wet and they give the best head'

keep it real,,, yall smash these big girls cause thats whats easy and readily available for u to smash .... aint no 'wetter pus*y or better head' involved in u picking a s3x partner .... cause u dont even know the bi*ch.

n*ggas telling me they gona tell me that u have two chicks who are dtf .... one fat .. one fit .. u gunna take the fat one???

fu*k outta here.

fit girls are JUST as if not BETTER than big girls in bed.

my most recent big girl, i couldnt even fu*k her the way i wanted to cause she ran outta brreath.
 5 years ago '11        #29
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,304 | Props total: 12687 12687
if you a dude getting pus*y from decent looking bi*ches and up. you don't look at the overthick you guys call her fat chick

but if its being a weeks to a couple months you gonna try and get couple nuts off and guess who you gonna be calling
 5 years ago '12        #30
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 HYSTERICS said:
if you a dude getting pus*y from decent looking bi*ches and up. you don't look at the overthick you guys call her fat chick

but if its being a weeks to a couple months you gonna try and get couple nuts off and guess who you gonna be calling
yessir. the worst is a drought, AND you're drunk. you will dead a.ss fu*k almost anything
 5 years ago '04        #31
coolaid1914 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 165 165
 dat_boi_tj said:
Anybody that actually gets pus*y knows that looks aint sh*t but some ego sh*t that you can show your boys and sumthin nice to look at when the lights are on... but some of these bi*ches that are 4-6s got the wettest... The best pus*y ive had always comes from the unusual suspects

Spit that real sh*t MAB!!
 5 years ago '11        #32
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
it's always the fat chicks that try to get at me.. that's why I'm selective/picky about my women. No harm, no foul unless I'm in a drought and opportunity presents itself.

Fat chicks do give the best head tho, belee dat
 5 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
Im an a.ss n titty man so I like fat chicks too (meat lover)
I just dont call em thick. Plump, juicy, big fine are the words they like.
But the fat chick is fat. When the stomach big & those arms look like popeye with the extra elbows=FAT. brea$ts, a.ss, and thighs don't make em fat.
 5 years ago '10        #34
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 italiansteve said:

[pic - click to view]

THICKKKKKK
sorry but thats fake=tranny b00ty
 5 years ago '05        #35
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3451 3451
I have a missus and i ain't never had a problem getting girls - i wouldn't gas either of those chicks head but Id smash both for sure. Its whatever a man likes innit? Stop worrying about what other guys are doing and do you.
 5 years ago '05        #36
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3451 3451
 HYSTERICS said:

Yeah but who are you to say whats "decent"? for real fam - I don't like skinny chicks - if i am desperate for a fu*k I am not going to bang the first chick that comes my way and I sure as hell ain't gonna fu*k a skinny broad. You would fu*k a girl you don't even like just to get your rocks off? You lost if that's the case.

and I ain't seen no evidence of fat girls being easier than others - they all easy fam, real talk.
 5 years ago '10        #37
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 DATKIDD121 said:
i'll fu*k both them h0es

i already know shawty on the right got that creamy box
I'd smash both of them
 5 years ago '12        #38
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 rashcobar said:
Yeah but who are you to say whats "decent"? for real fam - I don't like skinny chicks - if i am desperate for a fu*k I am not going to bang the first chick that comes my way and I sure as hell ain't gonna fu*k a skinny broad. You would fu*k a girl you don't even like just to get your rocks off? You lost if that's the case.

and I ain't seen no evidence of fat girls being easier than others - they all easy fam, real talk.
Fat girls r easier. Trust
 5 years ago '09        #39
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
theyre both fat
 07-16-2012, 07:17 AM         #40
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grapedrank said:
a lot of lame sh*t ... if you're picky about your women then you don't get pus*y? really?

naw fam, it comes to a point where smashing undesirable chicks becomes old. i use to rage on these heavier set women, nowadays, i dont even holler at them.

why did i get at heavier bi*ches? cause they are easier, and i was inpatient about getting a nut, since i RESORTED to smanging larger bi*ches.

nowadays, i wont even smash a heavy bi*ch unless a lot of booze is involved.
n*ggas saying big girls have the "wettest" and "best" pus*y are just making excuses for why they fu*k fat girls...

do you reallly think to urself "i can fu*k girl a, who looks like kim kardashian, a.ss, t*ts, face .....
or i can fu*k girl b, who looks like adele ..... i think imma fu*k girl B, cause big girls pus*ys stay wet and they give the best head'

keep it real,,, yall smash these big girls cause thats whats easy and readily available for u to smash .... aint no 'wetter pus*y or better head' involved in u picking a s3x partner .... cause u dont even know the bi*ch.

n*ggas telling me they gona tell me that u have two chicks who are dtf .... one fat .. one fit .. u gunna take the fat one???

fu*k outta here.

fit girls are JUST as if not BETTER than big girls in bed.

my most recent big girl, i couldnt even fu*k her the way i wanted to cause she ran outta brreath.

....n*gga STFU...there's a difference between sloppy a.ss adele and the chick in the picture. I would have no problem smashin either one and no one else here would so they need to stop fronting.

Now that fat bi*ch from that FB is disgustin, my d!ck is pullin a turtle under attack move
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy