Yahoo! Sports: "highly doubtful" Knicks will match Jermey Lin's offer sheet

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Lin coming back with a Vengeance!!
salty a.ss Knick fans wishing him ill, fu*k U bi*chES.
I know ur a.sses was on that Bandwagon.
looking like Cavs fans now

[video - click to view]

Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 07-15-2012 at 08:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #122
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Darkdrone said:

[pic - click to view]

Gotta love NY fans not only are they delusional idiots who overrate their team but they wish harm against players.

"The N" made one of the biggest ethers I have ever seen back in page 3.

The phrase Knick Lost is legendary at this point.
Settle down, I wasn't being serious.

But if what I said is true, then it's f-cked up. I'm not gonna wish serious harm on Lin, I genuinely appreciate the spark he lit under the team's a.ss last season, but I'm not gonna BS and wish him the very best on the Rockets either. He allegedly told the Rockets about what NYK was offering him so he can boost of the contract in NY? The hell am I gonna wish him the best for? A "thank you" and "good luck" -- that's it.

On the other hand, if what I read was BS, then Knicks management f-cked up (no surprise there) and I wish Lin the very best. I hope he becomes a bigger hit in a full regular season.

Lin had a great impact on our franchise in a short period of time, but the bottom line is: he hasn't played enough games to be worth all that money yet. Not to say he doesn't have potential, but the risk isn't worth the reward. Leave it to Boxden though, Knicks lost either way so who cares?

And what N said was absolutely true, but irrelevant to my post.

Your consistent slander for Knicks and the fans are appreciated though, keep it up, champ.
 5 years ago '04        #123
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,874 | Props total: 2929 2929
My concern is is jason kidd now pissed off cause mentoring Lin was the reason he wanted to come. I mean sh*t we trade for felton 4 hours later he already gettin DUIs tryin to k!ll himself and sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #124
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2628 2628
 The N said:
REAL TALK for these ignorant fools

That's one thing that is funny about the Knicks they think they should be treated like
BOSTON/LAKERS/BULLS/HEAT etc when they are nothing compared to those teams, always wanting to be treated like an Elite franchise when ya the Elite losers compared to these other franchises in the NBA.

That's what makes the Knicks so pathetic they should had been doing K.W.O like stuff
sh*t yearssss ago, should had been champs already, should had been a constant force in the East but nah they stood around and allowed the M.W.O. B.W.O. to rise and become THE TEAMS to beat in the East.

Saw their nemesis The Bulls grow to be a relevant team again, If we go back further it makes them look even worst, through all those losing years NETS WENT BACK TO BACK TO THE FINALS, ORLANDO MAGIC made it to the FINALS AGAIN, For god sakes the CAVS MADE IT TO THE FINALS JUST WITH LEBRON!, KNICKS were worst then a 1 man team fu*kING PATHETIC,
why would lebron go to the Knicks he made it to the Finals faster then the Knicks!, Cavs have a better Playoffs record then the Knicks
You sound like a bitter groupie.

The knicks were one of the first teams, play in the most famous arena in basketball and will always be and integral part of the nba.
we havent been great recently, but we have history.
you guys wanna clown, but the knicks have the most consistent fanbase in basketball, even if some of us are delirious about the talent level of our team, we always ride for them.
all these teams you talk about have a sh*t ton of bandwagon fans...
one thing you know, we don't . theres nothing to bandwagon on, we just rep our squad.
the knicks are the only team that will have nothing go on all season and still be on the minds of fans of OTHER squads.
y'all n*ggas cant help but think about us.
 5 years ago '07        #125
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 adulel08 said:
^^^hell yeah. I bet if the knicks did match the contract on tuesday, these same knicks fans would be back riding his d!ck again. fickle a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '10        #126
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30521 30521
 adulel08 said:
Son u got like 16 teams. Chill the fu*k out & sit the fu*k down
 5 years ago '10        #127
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30521 30521
The N is an idiot.

n*gga said the Knicks haven't been to the finals in 20+ years
n*ggas expose themselves daily.
 5 years ago '07        #128
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Knicks are a 500 team with or without Lin. Rockets are a mediorce team with Lin, and they are lottery bound team without him.
 5 years ago '07        #129
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 SmoothTay said:

lotta n*ggaz wearing Lin capes running in threads to defend him
 5 years ago '05        #130
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
Knicks need to match this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #131
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
 SmoothTay said:
name them then u f*gget

10+ years, 1 playoff win
yet some how they believe their team deserves respect

Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 07-15-2012 at 09:22 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #132
kej718 252 heat pts252
space
space
space
$4,111 | Props total: 3492 3492
This dude is about to get Rondo money after playing 20 games and not even playing in the playoffs when he could have??????????

Houston can have him I like what the Knicks have:

C: Tyson Chandler | Marcus Camby
PF: Amar'e Stoudemire | Kurt Thomas
SF: Carmelo Anthony | Steve Novak
SG: JR Smith | James White | Iman Shumpert (IR)
PG: Raymond Felton | Jason Kidd

If healthy we can make a run and be top 3 seed in the east. Had the #1 defensive team the second half of the season and now when Chandler sits we got Camby and Thomas off the bench. Hopefully Shump can be effective when he gets back.

If I'm NY I let Lin go and hire Ewing as an a.ssistant coach and now one will even be talking about this anymore.
 5 years ago '04        #133
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 kej718 said:
This dude is about to get Rondo money after playing 20 games and not even playing in the playoffs when he could have??????????

Houston can have him I like what the Knicks have:

C: Tyson Chandler | Marcus Camby
PF: Amar'e Stoudemire | Kurt Thomas
SF: Carmelo Anthony | Steve Novak
SG: JR Smith | James White | Iman Shumpert (IR)
PG: Raymond Felton | Jason Kidd

If healthy we can make a run and be top 3 seed in the east. Had the #1 defensive team the second half of the season and now when Chandler sits we got Camby and Thomas off the bench. Hopefully Shump can be effective when he gets back.

If I'm NY I let Lin go and hire Olajuwon as an a.ssistant coach and now one will even be talking about this anymore.

fixed
 5 years ago '12        #134
kej718 252 heat pts252
space
space
space
$4,111 | Props total: 3492 3492
Olajuwon is already working with Amare and Chandler. Adding Ewing would be a great pr move.
 07-15-2012, 10:30 PM         #135
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC585 said:
fu*k em, dude is a loser. How you go back to a team that wrote you off??? I guess he see's things differently than me, no pun intended.

Arent the knicks the same team that didnt play him until he was the last option? Both teams didnt have no faith in him..so he went to the highest bidder. he thought logically not with this heart here.

Anyhow whether it was lin/felton/kidd the knicks just dont have a pg they would ideally want to compete for a championship. It is what it is. At least with the latter you have pg's with experience and who know the flow of the game. Obviously next year the knicks will play at a slower pace and develop some chem with they two stars. Lin just was no longer a fit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy