Yahoo! Sports: "highly doubtful" Knicks will match Jermey Lin's offer sheet

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,611 | Props total: 30574 30574
Point is Jeremy Lin is a snake.

They had the 5 5 9 deal in place.

f*ggot changes the offer sheet.

Last edited by SmoothTay; 07-15-2012 at 11:24 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #22
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13245 13245
 King Henry said:
The money would only fu*k up Jim Dolan, and with the money he's making it shouldn't be a problem. If we're in 'win now' mode, why would we take a step back and sign Felton who hasn't been in shape in years?
Those were some quickass YEARS!!!! lol

Dude was in shape the last time he was in a Knick uni (which was not even a year and a half ago).
 5 years ago '04        #23
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 SmoothTay said:
Point is Jeremy Lin is a snake.

They had the 5 9 9 deal in place.

f*ggot changes the offer sheet.
Word, that was my issue.... he really fu*ked it up actually.

The Post reported on its back page Saturday the Knicks were furious the Rockets changed the offer sheet for Lin and upgraded it to a $25 million guarantee over three years, according to a source. The Knicks were bitter because they told Lin immediately the club would match the original offer and Lin apparently shared the information with the Rockets. Lin and Houston then plotted to redo it.

The vibe I got is he wants out of NY.

So fu*k it let him go, which is why I was saying the roster isn't for him.... but he can be of use... but for that amount of cash? You're crazy.

Bottom line! Doesn't matter if Dolan can afford it, it's a double edged sword. He's fu*ked if he does, and fu*ked if he doesn't match.
 5 years ago '04        #24
space
space
No sh*t it was grease.

Rockets trying to stick it to the Knicks so the Knicks should say go fu*k yourself and enjoy.

If Knicks match, that's Dolans ego talking right there. Yeah the Knicks birthed Lin but to invest 49 million in 1 year to him? After 25 or so games? Thats wild as fu*k son... and I cant support that sh*t if he does.

As if all the asian Lin fans were even Knick fans. They just flocked for their boy as they will in Houston.
 5 years ago '10        #25
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
I don't blame Dolan. No snakes on my team. We'll live.

f*ggot couldn't even get the ball past half court vs miami fu*king f*ggot
 5 years ago '10        #26
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21123 21123
 NETSLOST said:
u fu*kin idiots.

if u want more insight

stephen A is gona be on espn radio ona random sunday to rant about all this sh*t for two hours starting at 1pm eastern time

before when he was earlier today on the Ian O'Connor show ; he said that Yao Ming has a huge role in this sh*t and was the one to push the rockets to change this offer sheet and put more money on it.

PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT IS NOT ABOUT THE fu*kING MONEY

Mr. Dolan feels disrespected that this f*ggot a.ss slint eyed fu*k went behind the knicks back to sign a diff deal after the knicks told him; his agent and pretty much everyone that they would match ANYTHING FOR LIN.

so this slint eyed fu*k took that word and went and met with the rockets secretly to sign the new deal.

IF this new deal was presented first and stupid wonton soup didnt go behind Mr. Dolans back; he would have said. "where do i sign" and it would have been a done deal. and not all these f*ggots talking about luxury tax and all that bullsh*t

lets not act like dolan dont got paper

its all about respect. lets face it. wtf and who the fu*k was jeremy lin before the knicks

basically Dolan is sayin" i made u; and u wanna go behind my back over 7 more Mill that i would have paid u with no hesitation to begin with"

nothing happens till tuesday night. and heads cool off. Mr. Dolan is pissed but he might cool off by that time and just sign it just to p!ss all the haters off that are saying "knicks lost" which will be saying"knicks lost" anyways if we do match it

i love u guys. the knicks wouldnt be what they are with their hating a.ss pussies everyday that wake up just to think and talk sh*t about them
Preaaaaaaaaaaaach

When I heard what was actually going down behind the scenes it made much more sense as to why we've been reluctant to give Lin a contract offer. I'm on Dolan's side, loyalty>>>>everything else

The fact that we said yo Jeremy test out your FA value, come back with the offer & we'll happily re-sign doesn't sit right with me after the shiesty sh*t it seems he's been doing. If Dolan really wants to get him back he could trade him for CP3 after January.
 5 years ago '04        #27
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,722 | Props total: 13115 13115
Someone needs to chain raymond felton to a treadmill until october.
 5 years ago '06        #28
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6754 6754
 BullsLost said:
Someone needs to chain raymond felton to a treadmill until october.

our pizza is going to balloon that fat n*gga into an obese player
 5 years ago '05        #29
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10685 10685
 King Henry said:
The money would only fu*k up Jim Dolan, and with the money he's making it shouldn't be a problem. If we're in 'win now' mode, why would we take a step back and sign Felton who hasn't been in shape in years?
All money lost is a problem....

Yes, Dolan can withstand the potential luxury tax but the main goal of any business is to make a profit, not lose money. The Knicks will sell out regardless if they have Lin.

There are tow sides to every deal. What if Lin stinks it up and doesn't play out to contract or if he suffers another knee injury..

Fleton hasn't been in shape for year(s)?

Guess u didn't watch him during his last stint with the Knicks...
 5 years ago '04        #30
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
Lol at Knicks fans saying thats too much money for Lin
So we gonna act like the Knicks haven't been doing that for decades. At one time the Knicks had half the payroll working at ESPN. Allan Houston hello?????? Lin was the biggest spark yall had in decades. Bigger than Melo. The real problem is that the Knicks along with their fanbase hilariously think they can still be c*cky & arrogant thinking its an honor to put on that jersey and play it the big apple and in a over hyped arena because of their prestige. If that was the case then Lebron James would be in a Knicks Jersey right now. How can yall talk sh*t about other teams when in fact the Knicks haven't won a championship since 1973, longer than the Washington Wizards!
 5 years ago '08        #31
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
KNICKS LOST
if this kid breaks out in the west and has a good season like ya wishing he doesn't then it is going
to look real bad for Dolan to let this dude go, MARKETABLE LIN>>>>>>ALL OF PGS in the Knicks.

Goya head can type all the stories he wants but he needs to realize LIN IS 23, LIN IN A KNICK
UNIFORM SHOWED WHAT HE CAN REALLY DO if they let the offense run through him, Knicks didn't make him, they just let the team be his for a minute and he showed what he can do.
He can be doing this all day in Houston since the Offense will run through him there anyways.

Imagine if the Linsanity comes to MGS and beats ya, that sh*t will hurt ya souls, Goya head will be crying. I see all the wishing negative times for him and all this bitter attitude YO IF YA WANTED HIM HE SHOULD AGREED TO THE KNICKS FIRST the others offers would just be for show but KNICKS LIN should had been his only option. WHY KNICKS DIDN'T MAKE THAT HAPPEN?

KNICKS LOST GOYA HEAD IS NOT ABOUT HATE, IS ABOUT FACTS
ROCKETS got a winning history better then the fu*king knicks, how ya going to try diss their
organization in terms of Chips? what the hell?, they got more titles then Knicks and they got one versus the Knicks, you can't be dissing that organization.

Last edited by The N; 07-15-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #32
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Replaced with Felton
 5 years ago '04        #33
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

Rod Boone ‏@rodboone
Melo on #Knicks Lin saga: "It's not up to me. It's up to the organization to say that they want to match that ridiculous contract."

[pic - click to view]

a man shouldn't talk about another man's money
 5 years ago '10        #34
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
Lin in a knick uniform showed me he couldnt even get the ball past half court vs Mario Chalmers & Norris Cole

We will live.
 5 years ago '10        #35
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21123 21123
 Motion said:

Rod Boone ‏@rodboone
Melo on #Knicks Lin saga: "It's not up to me. It's up to the organization to say that they want to match that ridiculous contract."

[pic - click to view]

a man shouldn't talk about another man's money
He's talking about the poison pill contract effect. There's already dumbass Knicks fans on RealGM overreacting about that tweet, don't go into that same group as well homie.
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
Even Melo knows like... Get that sh*t out of here.

I really hope Knicks dont match. Not because I want Lin to do bad, I hope he does well in Houston.. he's a good kid... but for the Knicks its just stupid. But w.e man.. Knicks been doing dumb sh*t for decades. Is any of it a surprise anymore?
 5 years ago '09        #37
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17934 17934
Officially reported on sports Center....Knicks will NOT match Houston's offer.

Source: Knicks will let Lin leave; 2 days left

07/15 12:00 PM
With point guard Raymond Felton on his way to New York via a sign-and-trade deal with the Portland Trail Blazers, evidence is mounting that the Knicks will not match the Houston Rockets' offer sheet to Jeremy Lin. With point guard Raymond Felton on his way to New York via a sign-and-trade deal with the Portland Trail Blazers, evidence is mounting that the Knicks will not match the Houston Rockets' offer sheet to Jeremy Lin.

Team sources say the Knicks are still deliberating whether they can pay Lin more than $25 million over three years, but one source within the Knicks organization tells ESPN's Stephen A. Smith that the Knicks will not match the offer.

A team source tells ESPNNewYork.com's Ian Begley that the third year of the Rockets' offer -- worth $14.8 million -- makes it unlikely the Knicks would match. If the Knicks were to match the offer, they would also be subject to a luxury tax in the third year, bringing their total out-of-pocket cost for Lin to approximately $30 million in 2014-2015.

The Rockets' offer to Lin would pay him $5 million in the first year, $5.225 million in the second and $14.8 million in the third, according to sources.

A source close to the process told ESPN.com's Marc Stein the Knicks received the offer sheet Saturday night, meaning they have until 11:59 p.m. ET Tuesday to match it or let Lin go to the Rockets.
 5 years ago '11        #38
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
It's Stephen A. We won't know till Tuesday night
 5 years ago '06        #39
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6754 6754
look at the Heat groupies
now Lin is a All-Star superstar if he leaves but when he was with us it was " hes weak he got exposed" n*ggas wild gay
 5 years ago '04        #40
space
space

Lin hope you do well but KNICKS WON

Thank god Dolan's ego didn't cave in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy