Eagles Championship Ring (pic)

most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 84
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-16-2012, 02:48 PM         #101
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
That's cute...dude thought he had a hit with this thread...
Damn... You Lost...
 5 years ago '04        #102
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 StateProperty88 said:
boxden's favorite fanbase
 Eagles All Day said:
Dudes just hate us for the fact that we have no superbowls yet are one of tr biggest and the best fanbases in the nfl

What other team without a title catch flack like we do?

keep your dusty trophies, when we finally get one the world will not be a safe place
 lboog1423 said:







Ive already said the day we win one, Bx will shut down

Hate on n*ggas


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #103
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 Eagles All Day said:
Dudes just hate us for the fact that we have no superbowls yet are one of tr biggest and the best fanbases in the nfl

What other team without a title catch flack like we do?

keep your dusty trophies, when we finally get one the world will not be a safe place
You catch flack cause the majority of you are bandwagoners, having "TEAM WITNESS" or Lakers logos in your sig.

Fakest fan base in the league. Way more fans than before "The Dream Team" formed.




  487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '08        #104
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12475 12475
 DJ Krayzie said:
You catch flack cause the majority of you are bandwagoners, having "TEAM WITNESS" or Lakers logos in your sig.

Fakest fan base in the league. Way more fans than before "The Dream Team" formed.
Yeah that makes sense...let's choose to bandwagon a team that's never won a title

I been in this board since 04 reppin them birds, ask around

Niner/red wing fan from Leaveland talking about bandwagon

Clowns on bx make it too easy
 5 years ago '05        #105
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Eagles All Day said:
Yeah that makes sense...let's choose to bandwagon a team that's never won a title

I been in this board since 04 reppin them birds, ask around

Niner fan from Cleaveland talking about bandwagon
 5 years ago '04        #106
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 Eagles All Day said:
Yeah that makes sense...let's choose to bandwagon a team that's never won a title
I been in this board since 04 reppin them birds, ask around

Niner/red wing fan from Leaveland talking about bandwagon

Clowns on bx make it too easy


dont hurt him
 5 years ago '05        #107
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 Eagles All Day said:
Yeah that makes sense...let's choose to bandwagon a team that's never won a title

I been in this board since 04 reppin them birds, ask around

Niner/red wing fan from Leaveland talking about bandwagon

Clowns on bx make it too easy
So you're gonna act like there wasn't an entire batch of new Eagles fans on here last season when the "Dream Team" was formed.

I'm from the city where 49er ownership is from, they're the #3 team in the area after the Browns/Steelers. I've been a fan since I was 5. sh*t, the entire team stayed here the entire week during an east coast trip last year and practiced at my university.

I hate everything Pittsburgh, can't be a Pens fan, Columbus didn't have a hockey team at the time. I'm an extremely casual hockey fan and can admit it and liked the Red Wings in the 90s.

Where you live again, Eagle/TEAM WITNESS fan?




  487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '08        #108
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12475 12475
 White Face said:
When he got into football the browns had already moved to bmore.

there wasnt a team in cleaveland then.
And instead of rocking with a team closest to where she lived, she ran with the team winning championships

Dude got the nerve to talk about bandwagon
 5 years ago '08        #109
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12475 12475
 DJ Krayzie said:
So you're gonna act like there wasn't an entire batch of new Eagles fans on here last season when the "Dream Team" was formed.

I'm from the city where 49er ownership is from, they're the #3 team in the area after the Browns/Steelers. I've been a fan since I was 5. sh*t, the entire team stayed here the entire week during an east coast trip last year and practiced at my university.

I hate everything Pittsburgh, can't be a Pens fan, Columbus didn't have a hockey team at the time. I'm an extremely casual hockey fan and can admit it and liked the Red Wings in the 90s.

Where you live again, Eagle/TEAM WITNESS fan?
Nah, a lot of "fans" who we're Vick fans became eagle fans but that was a year prior smart guy

I'm from where the niner owners are from

Clown
 5 years ago '05        #110
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 Eagles All Day said:
Nah, a lot of "fans" who we're Vick fans became eagle fans but that was a year prior smart guy

I'm from where the niner owners are from

Clown
Youngstown, Ohio idiot.. I went to school with the Yorks children. 49er fans are pretty usual in this city, the majority of my class were 49er fans over the Browns (before they left) and Steelers.

If it was a complete random choice, I'd have no problem admitting it.

I swear Eagles fans are the quickest to catch feelings on here. One small statement and they came in droves. Still catching feelings over that loss last year.




  487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '05        #111
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 DJ Krayzie said:
Youngstown, Ohio idiot.. I went to school with the Yorks children. 49er fans are pretty usual in this city, the majority of my class were 49er fans over the Browns (before they left) and Steelers.

If it was a complete random choice, I'd have no problem admitting it.

I swear Eagles fans are the quickest to catch feelings on here. One small statement and they came in droves. Still catching feelings over that loss last year.
people were saying the same thing about niners fans last year...bi*ching about respect and whatnot, but it doesnt count when it comes to other fans right?
 5 years ago '08        #112
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12475 12475
Lol @ dude saying we caught feelings...umm dumbass you quoted me and I replied to it

And no sh*t, there are eagle fans in an eagle thread
 5 years ago '05        #113
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 Eagles All Day said:
Lol @ dude saying we caught feelings...umm dumbass you quoted me and I replied to it

And no sh*t, there are eagle fans in an eagle thread
Good point, I'll gladly take that L... See, real men can accept it when one is handed to them.




  487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 07-16-2012, 03:46 PM         #114
colorgear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:

[pic - click to view]





GET THAT OLD AZZ fu*kING RING THE fu*k OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS THE COMBINED SCORE OF LAST YEARS TWO GAMES BETWEEN DALLAS AND PHILLY.......I'LL WAIT!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #115
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Eagles All Day said:
Lol @ dude saying we caught feelings...umm dumbass you quoted me and I replied to it

And no sh*t, there are eagle fans in an eagle thread
eagles fans...your favorite fan base's favorite fan base
 5 years ago '04        #116
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 521 521
 U.B.HiRM said:
dallas n*ggas posting from era 20 years ago...good for u guys


so is everyone else... how many yall got NONE.. thats right

raider fans, skins fans.. whoever can post rings cause they got em
 5 years ago '04        #117
newroadsfinest 
space
avatar space
space
$2,816 | Props total: 456 456
 Gink said:

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '04        #118
PushaT5050 
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Damn...

It's still Eagles all day though!
 5 years ago '05        #119
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #120
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,795 | Props total: 446 446
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy