most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Triple0 said:
I had a droid and hated it so I sold it and got an iPhone 4s and LOVE it. I wouldn't trade my iPhone for anything.

My droid used to freeze all the time and it lagged like crazy. I've had zero problems with my iPhone.
well my HTC evo 4g lte never froze at all and smoother than my brothers Iphone 4s...since we like to compare an outdated product to a modern product.

Actually which droid are you comparing the Iphone 4s too. Also My ipod touch 1st gen used to freeze all the time. sh*t it didnt even have apps until ios 2 came out.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 07-15-2012 at 09:58 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #22
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Ewwww
 5 years ago '07        #23
h11wiscan 1 heat pts
space
space
$191 | Props total: 246 246
 VictoryThagr8 said:
well my HTC evo 4g lte never froze at all and smoother than my brothers Iphone 4s...since we like to compare an outdated product to a modern product.

Actually which droid are you comparing the Iphone 4s too. Also My ipod touch 1st gen used to freeze all the time. sh*t it didnt even have apps until ios 2 came out.
Thank you..

The dude prolly used Android back on Donut...ever since GB android was about 20x smoother.

New Android devices are so much better than the iPhone it's not even funny.

I have used almost every single mobile os (iOS, BB, Android, WebOS ((RIP)), Windows Mobile, WP7) and Apple has been the most perplexing to me. Every "advancement" in the OS comes from the jailbreak community. (Folders, battery %, Facetime over 3G, texting in landscape mode, quick reply, better lockscreen, notification center, wallpapers, first iphone couldnt even record video, had to jailbreak to get that...etc.)

Just feels like they dont really innovate anymore or think of any new things, kind of left it up to the jailbreak community to patch their holes in their OS, then implement them officially in the next phone or OS version.

I am starting to think apple is just getting good at suing people when they make something better than them. Not really people copying anymore.

STOCK Android is really nice now, especially after Google scooped up a bunch of the developers and engineers behind WebOS.

Last edited by h11wiscan; 07-16-2012 at 12:19 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #24
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
4.1 JellyBean is the best OS out.I can honestly say its the only OS with zero flaws.
 5 years ago '07        #25
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
if this is real, lmao. and i'm a iphone owner.
 5 years ago '11        #26
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 h11wiscan said:
Thank you..

The dude prolly used Android back on Donut...ever since GB android was about 20x smoother.

New Android devices are so much better than the iPhone it's not even funny.

I have used almost every single mobile os (iOS, BB, Android, WebOS ((RIP)), Windows Mobile, WP7) and Apple has been the most perplexing to me. Every "advancement" in the OS comes from the jailbreak community. (Folders, battery %, Facetime over 3G, texting in landscape mode, quick reply, better lockscreen, notification center, wallpapers, first iphone couldnt even record video, had to jailbreak to get that...etc.)

Just feels like they dont really innovate anymore or think of any new things, kind of left it up to the jailbreak community to patch their holes in their OS, then implement them officially in the next phone or OS version.

I am starting to think apple is just getting good at suing people when they make something better than them. Not really people copying anymore.

STOCK Android is really nice now, especially after Google scooped up a bunch of the developers and engineers behind WebOS.
Alot of Android features come from 3rd party apps and the developer community also. That's more a testament to the developer community than a negative for Apple or android.
 5 years ago '05        #27
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,066 | Props total: 10749 10749
 Pro337 said:
Doesn't matter how many times you say it, these simple minded BX cats will not comprehend 😂
@ using emojis on boxden

😎
 5 years ago '09        #28
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
Will be a let down

Will not buy
 5 years ago '06        #29
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
 Dee352 said:
its hilarious how android fanboys come into every apple thread
i aint an android fanboy but when you see the title say exclusive iPhone5 images and click on the thread to see apple come out with the same ish over and over while still lagging behind android then we have to tell it like it is...

07-16-2012, 12:29 PM         #30
ElMarro10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahahahaha
Wow.
 07-16-2012, 12:42 PM         #31
Nycegye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is anyone else wondering why this phone is dirty as Hell?!
 5 years ago '07        #32
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
$55,453 | Props total: 43420 43420
i would bet my life those photos are FAKE.
 5 years ago '09        #33
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
 Triple0 said:
I had a droid and hated it so I sold it and got an iPhone 4s and LOVE it. I wouldn't trade my iPhone for anything.

My droid used to freeze all the time and it lagged like crazy. I've had zero problems with my iPhone.
and which "droid" are you speaking of?
 5 years ago '06        #34
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Mikkey said:
iPhone is wack ish looks the same every single year. Moved the power button big f'n whoop. How about a bigger screen! crack resistant screens! Expandable Memory! Thats why Android is better.
I agree to an extent but in all honesty Apple has done the Iphone right. No expandable memory means you have to upgrade in house. I owned every iPhone and thought that I would switch to Android...so what do I do? I buy the Galaxy SII. Well in all honesty this phone is dogsh*t. I am seriously thinking of going back to the iPhone 4 and just sell this Galaxy. What kind of fu*king 600$ smartphone cant fu*king group text? Seriously it blows my fu*king mind. On top of that it freezes and the battery life is sh*t. Yeah there a ton of apps which just turn into bloatware considering that I use my phone for calling, texting, web browsing and media. The only real advantage that you gain from Android is the drag and drop feature for music and the fact that the phones software lets you download straight to the device from websites.
 5 years ago '05        #35
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6362 6362
 Cowboys All Day said:
Android is an operating system...

Iphone is a PHONE....
fine. galaxies are better
 5 years ago '10        #36
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
Unless Apple is threatning to sue, the leak aint real.
 5 years ago '05        #37
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6362 6362
 Mikkey said:
iPhone is wack ish looks the same every single year. Moved the power button big f'n whoop. How about a bigger screen! crack resistant screens! Expandable Memory! Thats why Android is better.
props given
 5 years ago '04        #38
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
thats just a terribly made Chinese mockup
 5 years ago '04        #39
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 FrankAndBeans said:
Unless Apple is threatning to sue, the leak aint real.
^^^^ We have a winner
 5 years ago '09        #40
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1793 1793
looks like my iphone 4
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy