Meek Mill Feat. Drake - Amen (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
123 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2012, 04:32 PM         #61
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
IMO, the cinematography was really good. Good concepts, good shots.

And dont know if you noticed, but there arent really big budget videos anymore, those days are done.

Its not Ross saving money, its the industry, and the climate.

Video was excellent.

[video - click to view]

^^^^^

looks like a pro made it, the Amen video looks like it's made from a personal cam. I ain't hating though, I'm just saying they should've done the video correctly since it's a huge fu*king single. Rozay cutting corners with his team.
 6 years ago '09        #62
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
 28 Gramz said:
Good Music...Ye,Sean and 2 Chainz been k!llin it this year too.
tru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #63
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,912 | Props total: 5156 5156
song is blasphemous
 07-15-2012, 04:40 PM         #64
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
how does French Montana have better videos than a dude on one of the biggest movements in rap right now?

edit: Besides what the fu*k does not being a director have to do with critiquing a video?
Depends on your level of IQ and ignorance.

"Amen" is a song off of a Mixtape in an era when rap fans should appreciate the fact that they even get a visual for a free song they can download on the Internet.

French Montana had Drake, Rozay & LIL Wayne on his lead single so his video got the budget that it deserved for a song with three of the biggest acts in HipHop on it.

Freakish people stay complaining about Videos when they don't even have a phone capable of taking videos. 

Dre did a great job, with the Rocky steps in Philly, the Jet shots, the Club Liv shots in Miami,
the club shots in Philly at Club 90 Degrees and the countless cameos...good Video for a Mixtape song.
 6 years ago '12        #65
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,969 | Props total: 14124 14124
 S.TEX said:

^^^^^

looks like a pro made it, the Amen video looks like it's made from a personal cam. I ain't hating though, I'm just saying they should've done the video correctly since it's a huge fu*king single. Rozay cutting corners with his team.
Well I cant say you are wrong here.

Colin Tilley directed this, a bigger name director.

But I also think the video was really good. I thought the shots were pretty cool. TBH, when I first saw it, I thought they did a real good job, on not making it look very low budget, even we all knew it wasnt a big budget video.
 6 years ago '10        #66
Shhon 863 heat pts863
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 24503 24503
 miltowner said:

A Juelz Santana Sighting

This gon make Bill O'Reilly with them images as he sayin "church" repeatedly

07-15-2012, 05:21 PM         #67
D a m a s c u s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Billy Zane is Drake's real father

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #68
mahal46 1 heat pts
space
space
$289 | Props total: 1 1
 Graftedgenes said:

"Amen" is a song off of a Mixtape in an era when rap fans should appreciate the fact that they even get a visual for a free song they can download on the Internet.

French Montana had Drake, Rozay & LIL Wayne on his lead single so his video got the budget that it deserved for a song with three of the biggest acts in HipHop on it.

Freakish people stay complaining about Videos when they don't even have a phone capable of taking videos. 

Dre did a great job, with the Rocky steps in Philly, the Jet shots, the Club Liv shots in Miami,
the club shots in Philly at Club 90 Degrees and the countless cameos...good Video for a Mixtape song.
I feel the same way. Its a free song, we lucky they didn't shoot it with a camera phone.
 6 years ago '06        #69
REALBUG01 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 4 4
 D a m a s c u s said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #70
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,212 | Props total: 5546 5546
 D a m a s c u s said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #71
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,298 | Props total: 706 706
Generic video but I like the song one of about 4 that I actually like from Dream Chasers 2.
 6 years ago '09        #72
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
Never listened to Meek before. This is nice.
 07-15-2012, 08:13 PM         #73
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Freakish people stay complaining about Videos when they don't even have a phone capable of taking videos.

Where are you going with this? Totally irrelevant. Anyways IN THIS era of hip hop with declining sales you really think they blessing us with these videos? THIS is the era of hiphop that has sprung all these videos just off mixtapes. The same era where rappers are getting major deals OFF mixtapes. Drake and meek BUILT THEY WHOLE CAREERS OFF MIXTAPES. Did you see the quality of the videos of drakes so far gone?

We dont have to appreciate sh*t these videos are made for a reason. Its to stay in the public eye and keep his buzz. If the video isnt up to par for some they can voice their opinion. Jeez its like cats like you are paid by meeks managament team.
 6 years ago '10        #74
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$6,506 | Props total: 1492 1492
 DelbertMengel said:
this track is horrible.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #75
Sinamatik CFR 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,664 | Props total: 11417 11417
 Franchise08 said:
Can someone explain to me why/how Meek Mill is any good?...I mean it's just hilarious to me

Same sh*t I been wondering... what type of groundbreaking or innovative sh*t does he bring to the table to have y'all dudes going crazy over a verse/song??? I haven't heard it yet and want to know what is it I'm missing out on? Just saying...
 6 years ago '04        #77
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,076 | Props total: 235 235
 Franchise08 said:
Can someone explain to me why/how Meek Mill is any good?...I mean it's just hilarious to me
ive been wondering the same thing. i am completely clueless as to how or why hes considered to be good or why hes considered to be the next big thing.

i actually predict his album to flop considerably. and he will likely fade away.
 6 years ago '08        #78
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,606 | Props total: 1045 1045
This n*gga drake cant dress dog
 6 years ago '04        #79
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 15 15
meek is all about delivery other than that hes pretty average so the tone of his voice makes him a little better than most
 6 years ago '06        #80
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 269 269
Is it just me or ever since Nas said We Get Bottles with Sparklers, I think in the don song, every video since has a shot with bottles with sparklers on it .

Like when Dre Came out with headphones now they in every Video.

Maybee Im trippin

Drake always look corny in videos. Then again he never really had stage presence.
I like that last bar He spit..Im the type pray for something then Go for it.

I like this blasphemous song. Its catchy and he flipped the concept.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
234 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
156 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
36 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy