Meek Mill Feat. Drake - Amen (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 255 255
 S.TEX said:
video is weak, it's an in house production video to save some money but why not go with a decent director for a decent video on a huge single? Rozay pimping these boys.
You wouldn't know a good video if it slapped you with a d!ck
 07-15-2012, 05:32 PM         #62
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
IMO, the cinematography was really good. Good concepts, good shots.

And dont know if you noticed, but there arent really big budget videos anymore, those days are done.

Its not Ross saving money, its the industry, and the climate.

Video was excellent.

[video - click to view]

^^^^^

looks like a pro made it, the Amen video looks like it's made from a personal cam. I ain't hating though, I'm just saying they should've done the video correctly since it's a huge fu*king single. Rozay cutting corners with his team.
 5 years ago '09        #63
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 28 Gramz said:
Good Music...Ye,Sean and 2 Chainz been k!llin it this year too.
tru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #64
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
song is blasphemous
 07-15-2012, 05:40 PM         #65
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
how does French Montana have better videos than a dude on one of the biggest movements in rap right now?

edit: Besides what the fu*k does not being a director have to do with critiquing a video?
Depends on your level of IQ and ignorance.

"Amen" is a song off of a Mixtape in an era when rap fans should appreciate the fact that they even get a visual for a free song they can download on the Internet.

French Montana had Drake, Rozay & LIL Wayne on his lead single so his video got the budget that it deserved for a song with three of the biggest acts in HipHop on it.

Freakish people stay complaining about Videos when they don't even have a phone capable of taking videos. 

Dre did a great job, with the Rocky steps in Philly, the Jet shots, the Club Liv shots in Miami,
the club shots in Philly at Club 90 Degrees and the countless cameos...good Video for a Mixtape song.
 5 years ago '12        #66
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11350 11350
 S.TEX said:

^^^^^

looks like a pro made it, the Amen video looks like it's made from a personal cam. I ain't hating though, I'm just saying they should've done the video correctly since it's a huge fu*king single. Rozay cutting corners with his team.
Well I cant say you are wrong here.

Colin Tilley directed this, a bigger name director.

But I also think the video was really good. I thought the shots were pretty cool. TBH, when I first saw it, I thought they did a real good job, on not making it look very low budget, even we all knew it wasnt a big budget video.
 5 years ago '10        #67
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
 miltowner said:

A Juelz Santana Sighting

This gon make Bill O'Reilly with them images as he sayin "church" repeatedly

07-15-2012, 06:21 PM         #68
D a m a s c u s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Billy Zane is Drake's real father

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #69
mahal46 1 heat pts
space
space
$288 | Props total: 1 1
 Graftedgenes said:

"Amen" is a song off of a Mixtape in an era when rap fans should appreciate the fact that they even get a visual for a free song they can download on the Internet.

French Montana had Drake, Rozay & LIL Wayne on his lead single so his video got the budget that it deserved for a song with three of the biggest acts in HipHop on it.

Freakish people stay complaining about Videos when they don't even have a phone capable of taking videos. 

Dre did a great job, with the Rocky steps in Philly, the Jet shots, the Club Liv shots in Miami,
the club shots in Philly at Club 90 Degrees and the countless cameos...good Video for a Mixtape song.
I feel the same way. Its a free song, we lucky they didn't shoot it with a camera phone.
 5 years ago '06        #70
REALBUG01 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 4 4
 D a m a s c u s said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #71
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
 D a m a s c u s said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #72
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
Generic video but I like the song one of about 4 that I actually like from Dream Chasers 2.
 5 years ago '09        #73
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
Never listened to Meek before. This is nice.
 07-15-2012, 09:13 PM         #74
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Freakish people stay complaining about Videos when they don't even have a phone capable of taking videos.

Where are you going with this? Totally irrelevant. Anyways IN THIS era of hip hop with declining sales you really think they blessing us with these videos? THIS is the era of hiphop that has sprung all these videos just off mixtapes. The same era where rappers are getting major deals OFF mixtapes. Drake and meek BUILT THEY WHOLE CAREERS OFF MIXTAPES. Did you see the quality of the videos of drakes so far gone?

We dont have to appreciate sh*t these videos are made for a reason. Its to stay in the public eye and keep his buzz. If the video isnt up to par for some they can voice their opinion. Jeez its like cats like you are paid by meeks managament team.
 5 years ago '10        #75
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,938 | Props total: 905 905
 DelbertMengel said:
this track is horrible.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #76
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,354 | Props total: 7781 7781
 Franchise08 said:
Can someone explain to me why/how Meek Mill is any good?...I mean it's just hilarious to me

Same sh*t I been wondering... what type of groundbreaking or innovative sh*t does he bring to the table to have y'all dudes going crazy over a verse/song??? I haven't heard it yet and want to know what is it I'm missing out on? Just saying...
 5 years ago '04        #78
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 160 160
 Franchise08 said:
Can someone explain to me why/how Meek Mill is any good?...I mean it's just hilarious to me
ive been wondering the same thing. i am completely clueless as to how or why hes considered to be good or why hes considered to be the next big thing.

i actually predict his album to flop considerably. and he will likely fade away.
 5 years ago '08        #79
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 805 805
This n*gga drake cant dress dog
 5 years ago '04        #80
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
meek is all about delivery other than that hes pretty average so the tone of his voice makes him a little better than most
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now